Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [Channel 8] You Are The One ( 二分之一缘分 )

Junior Member nothin_in_tis_world92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spyro
    Watched 3 episodes already. Very funny.
    But the storyline is quite similar to the TVB series "The Family Man" shown on channel U.
    Hmm...now that u sae, it is reali quite similar to Family Man except that they onli have three daughters, Family Man had four daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by Camrie
    I heard that Nnadia sang one of the subsongs. Was the song broadcasted yet?
    got.. the song by nnadia got played b4..
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

eh which song?

Hey just found out about this thread!

I haven't seen it yet since it hasn't released over here but reading all the synopses and posting from you all is very exciting. Makes me want to fly out to Singapore and watch it! *LOL* I’m hoping this series comes out soon! Thanks to all of you that shared pictures, screencaps, chapter summaries, etc…

By the way, can slow_jamz repost the theme video? I didn’t get a chance to see it. Or maybe it has overloaded on it’s bandwidth. Anyways I’ll try again later. Thanks again for sharing!
    (¸· ´ (_.·*¨`» · ·÷¤ :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: ¤÷· · «´¨*·._) `·.¸)
    .·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·: .·:*´¨`*:·..

Sorrow's Corner

Yupz they played NN's song yesterday at the end of the show! Loved it! Will upload it later after I finish my exams today!

Some screencaps below of Nn.
    Haha oops most of the pics is just her smiling lol.

meide & meiman talking to dad.jpg

meili & meiman.jpg

meiman gazes at the balcony.jpg

meiman kana hug by old man.jpg

meiman smiles.jpg

meiman smiling to herself.jpg

meiman tells ray he is gallant.jpg

ray & meiman.jpg

and more....

Click on the numbers to view each image.

I posted the same pics at Mediacorp forum too.

Okay.... hmmm if you want to see screen caps from the first quarter of WEDNESDAY's show, click HERE. Not only Nn but others too.
    Last edited by slow_jamz; 03-04-05 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow
    Hey just found out about this thread!

I haven't seen it yet since it hasn't released over here but reading all the synopses and posting from you all is very exciting. Makes me want to fly out to Singapore and watch it! *LOL* I’m hoping this series comes out soon! Thanks to all of you that shared pictures, screencaps, chapter summaries, etc…

By the way, can slow_jamz repost the theme video? I didn’t get a chance to see it. Or maybe it has overloaded on it’s bandwidth. Anyways I’ll try again later. Thanks again for sharing!
    Click the link below to download theme video!
    http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...H2CJRIUCLA0K4N

Enjoy!

hey dis show is getting draggy.. i tink rui en shd not act the character of meide, she's so irritating lor.. cant stand her le .. hope dat dis series wud somehow manage to keep mi interested to the laz episode. of course den i will haf to control my urge to throw my remote control at my tv evrytime rui en is on the tv.

Default rui en's ok lar

hm... i think rui en's ok... but my fave is still mei man + raymond!!! they rock!!! can someone help me record the next thursday's episode... will be out... ... i wanna watch! please...

People seem to have the habit of jumping to the last page.So anyone has the song sang by Nnaida at the ending of the show?

Quote Originally Posted by muddy_paws
    hey dis show is getting draggy.. i tink rui en shd not act the character of meide, she's so irritating lor.. cant stand her le .. hope dat dis series wud somehow manage to keep mi interested to the laz episode. of course den i will haf to control my urge to throw my remote control at my tv evrytime rui en is on the tv.
    Yup the parts i don't like most is meide. I find her irritating too and simon! I only wanna watch out for Meiman parts with Raymond.

Quote Originally Posted by xkytianx
    hm... i think rui en's ok... but my fave is still mei man + raymond!!! they rock!!! can someone help me record the next thursday's episode... will be out... ... i wanna watch! please...
    hmmm u can't timer record?

Quote Originally Posted by kicker
    People seem to have the habit of jumping to the last page.So anyone has the song sang by Nnaida at the ending of the show?
    I can extract from last night's episode for you... but it'll be incomplete like yesterday how long they play the song lah. But not at the moment cause gonna watch Palm of Rulai now.... sorry. Hehe my Chilam on tv hehe.

yesterday meiman so good.. raymond treats her eat green tea cake.. she cut half and share it with raymond... haha.. so sweet of her sia!!!! hehe
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

Quote Originally Posted by stArXjOey
    yesterday meiman so good.. raymond treats her eat green tea cake.. she cut half and share it with raymond... haha.. so sweet of her sia!!!! hehe
    yup and after visiting ah gong, they both eat with xiaogang together and twirl the noodles together etc before they eat hehe. and when raymond told her don't waste time looking for a wife for him cause he's unromantic etc, she said he's not bad lah and that she admires him.

Angry

Oh ok,then nvm.
    BTW,slow_jawmz,i registered at the mediacorp forums but did not receive the activation link in my hotmail.I even created 3 damm accounts each with different emails but none received an activation link.
    As a result,i cant post.Damm it,really piss me off.

My registered nick is kicker,maybe you could help me a little by speaking to the moderators or admins?I even checked the junk emails but none has the activation link for the mediacorp forum.

Talking

hey wow how did u get the pics?hm..yes nnadia's smile is captivating =p

coz i will be having my school camp for the whole week... and my tape only can record the first 3 days... and i can watch on fri... so thurs must record!!! Ar.... someone can pls at least show me some pics... pls... haha.. thx..

Quote Originally Posted by jo_punkrocker
    hey wow how did u get the pics?hm..yes nnadia's smile is captivating =p
    I got the pics cause i recorded it on my pc.... but didn't record all parts, mostly meiman's parts lol.

Quote Originally Posted by xkytianx
    coz i will be having my school camp for the whole week... and my tape only can record the first 3 days... and i can watch on fri... so thurs must record!!! Ar.... someone can pls at least show me some pics... pls... haha.. thx..
    I'll try to help ya.... maybe tell me whose parts you're more interested about....

Default actually...

hm.. actually all... but i think Meiman's part would be enuff.... thx anyway... :P