Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden Faith 《流金歲月》

Wow, I'm so glad that there are so many people out there who love GF. I thought that this was one of TVB top series in the 21st century. This series can be compared to Cold Blood Warm Heart. I mean GF has a wonderful cast, from the main actors and actresses to the supporting roles. I can't imagine why some people gave it bad reviews, I have not seen a more complete and fully developed series after GF from TVB.
    Anyway this is my opinion, hope I didn't offend anyone.
    Horay for GF fans
    carpe diem

maybe it's because some ppl has too much expectation for this series but this failed to reach their standards? we never know... but sometimes it's good to listen to opposing opinions. at least we get to see some weak points of the plot
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Does anyone have a link to the torrent file where I can dl Golden Faith?? I've watched it a long time ago and would like to watch it again cuz it was soooo good.

Thanks in advance.

I don't know how to get the dl, but Jessica's website have summary and clip of different scene. Try this :
    http://tvtrailers.jessicahsuan.com/goldenfaith/
    carpe diem

this serie is very funny and this serie is two boys an done grile in ti serie this good to serie.

I agree. This has been the best TVB series I've seen. The plot was really good and made sense. The actors and actresses were experienced and really brought out the show. It combined humor, law, tragedy, love, mystery, evil, good, villians, etc all in this show. Despite some minor flaws, it was still an awesome show to watch. Two thumbs up! =)

Default Golden Faith English Sub Songs..!!!!!!!!

Hi all..im going insane looking fer all de english sub songs in GF..Can anyone help me to find it..?I need de tittle songs n artist name..Tks alot..!

Quote Originally Posted by kathie
    I agree. This has been the best TVB series I've seen. The plot was really good and made sense. The actors and actresses were experienced and really brought out the show. It combined humor, law, tragedy, love, mystery, evil, good, villians, etc all in this show. Despite some minor flaws, it was still an awesome show to watch. Two thumbs up! =)
    *nodnod* I was so anxious to see it because my brother and my mom had watched it. I was so excited because of the cast, and it exceeded my expectations.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

Quote Originally Posted by jqn826
    I don't know how to get the dl, but Jessica's website have summary and clip of different scene. Try this :
    Wow! Thanks so much for the link!

Quote Originally Posted by jqn826

Yes thanks for the link, If anyone knows of any sites where this series can be downloaded that would be great!!!

Thanks in advance!

i think jess looks great with her hair down.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

hey i love golden faith!currently watching!hehe i hate hong pak to lo!sigh he can act as a villain very wel sia!!

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i think jess looks great with her hair down.
    The hairstyles were pretty good in this series, with the clothes too. Derrick's hair was a bit..weird. It was funny when he had to explain its uses...

Yeah, I loved Jess' hair... bahaha, this is one of the reasons why I fell in love with her LOL!

I liked the music that was playing everytime Jess and Gallen were together (after they had split up).. or whenever the "star" was shown.. it was slow and really nice...

Deric's hair was really funny.. made me laugh.. and his multiple scarves!! haha..

But very very good acting. I really liked the scene when Jess and Gallen "officially" broke up after the Sabrina thing.. and they were talking by the Bay.. I liked some of the lines that they said. Another scene I liked was when Jess realized that Gallen was "the one" after the car explosion... and of course I loved the ending when they all tricked Gallen. hehe.. oh my... brings back memories.. haven't watched it for so long... I borrowed tapes from my friend a year ago... and I still have them.. LOL.. (in case I feel like re-watching again)

if im not mistaken, i think i read somewhere that deric designed his hairstyle himself
    cherrie

hmm..now i'm watching the part where gallen is taking responsibility for sab's murder!i feel that gallen is stupid la to take responsibility when his GIRLFRIEND is there!i'm so sad and angry and all he thinks about is sab's feelings not jess!!!!i'm so angry now!he hurt jess's feelings!!

hi i am new......

sorry to say but i seriosuly thinks that deric;s hair is too "not his style" it doesn't suit him at all..... and for gallen i think he is being "too responsible" not inly does he hurt himself but he also hurs jess so its quite annoying

but i have watch this series a long time ago but i still think it is quite touching and nice to watch

Quote Originally Posted by jo_punkrocker
    hmm..now i'm watching the part where gallen is taking responsibility for sab's murder!i feel that gallen is stupid la to take responsibility when his GIRLFRIEND is there!i'm so sad and angry and all he thinks about is sab's feelings not jess!!!!i'm so angry now!he hurt jess's feelings!!
    hehe, cool down on the contrary, at that point, i was so mad at SABRINA not gallen i always think sabrina stands on gallen and jess' way
    cherrie

Sabrina is so in love with Ivan that I pity her.. sacrificing herself for Ivan. I was also mad when Ivan took the blame for Sabrina.. but Ivan wouldn't be Ivan if he didn't help Sabrina. I mean he was such a kind hearted guy.. there was no way he would have let Sabrina go to prison.
    Btw.. the way that Ivan n Sabrina got of the hook was weird.. I mean can u really do that in the real life court?hehe... it was bcoz of reasonable doubt or something.. confusing..
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

yes that can actually happen cause of prima faciue after the prosecutor gives the witness but there doubt in the case then then the case would noit be a case any more as by the rule of the judge but because i have watch this series a long time ago i forgotten what happened but didn;'t IVAN in the end got jailed because of obstuction of justice??