Page 22 of 113 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Does anyone know where can I download the HK version of the ending? Preferably not bittorent.

So, what really happen to Siu Ling and Tin Yau? Seeing how confusing the HK version ending is, I actually prefer the cut version. At least viewers can assume Siu Ling stayed alive due to her determination to do so.

Anyway, kinda pity Yuen Ngan But Por. Left all alone again. Sister went to Wing Hang Kwok Do and the woman he loves died and won't even allow him to die with her. All that was left was a book to accompany him. Maybe he can go bother Fook Sang and Sky.

Btw, can high level vampire like Yuen Ngan But Por kill themselves?

You seem to always mention Kenneth's characters....

Anyways..he is not that bad.......his ending in this 3rd installment is the best. ONE GODDESS LOVES HIM at least! Doesn't matter if it is first choice or second..Love is love. Yiu Chi Seng Mou wrote a book on him! Before she battles with Fate, she wants to see him still. He is in her heart.

And I thought Yuen Ngan But Poh died??!? Yan Wong Fook Hei's arrow killed him when he tried to assist in killing fate.

Quote Originally Posted by ginnie
    You seem to always mention Kenneth's characters....
    Can't help it. Yuen Ngan But Por is my favourite character. Kenneth Chan is my favourite ATV actor. I started liking Kenneth Chan after watching him played Sam Boon Yat Fu in MDWAV1.
    I have notice this trend after I watch MDWAV2. Sky warrior was suppose to be together with his girlfriend in every incarnation, but he never did end up with Zhen Zhen in both MDWAV1 and MDWAV2. What more, Zhen Zhen didn't even return his love because in both installment, her love has been given to another person already.

Anyways..he is not that bad.......his ending in this 3rd installment is the best. ONE GODDESS LOVES HIM at least! Doesn't matter if it is first choice or second..Love is love. Yiu Chi Seng Mou wrote a book on him! Before she battles with Fate, she wants to see him still. He is in her heart.
    At the time I wrote that post, I have not finished watching MDWAV3 yet. At that time I am up to the part where Yiu Chi go all ballistic after the 'returning fate' mission failed and she go and kill Lam Lam and say she cannot stand Fook Hei loving another woman. So, I assume Yiu Chi loves Fook Hei the most. But at the ending it is revealed that at all the stuff between Yiu Chi and Fook Hei is just a scheme, I'm not sure whether Yuen Ngan But Por is still 2nd choice. Whether she truly still loves Fook Hei. When she take the Human Book from Siu Fu, is it of her own accord (because she wants to get Fook Hei's love) or she is under the control of Fate?
    Btw, I didn't say it matters. It's just an observation I get from watching 3 installments. So, no need to write in capital letters. I know Yiu Chi loves him.
    Haha, it seems that u r more crazy about Yuen Ngan But Por than me.

And I thought Yuen Ngan But Por died??!? Yan Wong Fook Hei's arrow killed him when he tried to assist in killing fate.
    No, Yiu Chi push him away before she combust. Yuen Ngan But Por doesn't seem that much injured after that. I think he drop down outside the stadium because he was emotionally exhausted not because he's going to die.
    Last edited by kidd; 01-19-05 at 02:42 AM.

Hi Can someone tell me what happened to Jian Tou?

When will Siuling get to meet Tian You face to face.
    Thanks
    Last edited by caranglc; 01-19-05 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caranglc
    Hi Can someone tell me what happened to Jian Tou?

When will Siuling get to meet Tian Yau face to face.
    Thanks
    Arrow Head will become the new Dragon spirit.

Sorry, forgot when Siu Ling will meet Tin Yau face to face.
    Last edited by kidd; 01-19-05 at 02:45 AM.

Arrow Head will become the new Dragon spirit.

Sorry, forgot when Siu Ling will meet Tin Yau face to face.

Oh thanks, But if he will to become the dragon spirit that means he will not return back to Song Dynasty and if he did not return to Song I wonder how he will continue his family line seeing that He is Tian You's previous life.

Wink

Can't help it. Yuen Ngan But Por is my favourite character. Kenneth Chan is my favourite ATV actor. I started liking Kenneth Chan after watching him played Sam Boon Yat Fu in MDWAV1.
    I have notice this trend after I watch MDWAV2. Sky warrior was suppose to be together with his girlfriend in every incarnation, but he never did end up with Zhen Zhen in both MDWAV1 and MDWAV2. What more, Zhen Zhen didn't even return his love because in both installment, her love has been given to another person already.
    I pondered on this too....Why does Zhen Zhen have to fall in love with Tin Yao all the time? Both times in 1 and 2...Maybe the only reason is to punish Kenneth's characters...But..it was never mentioned clearly what happened to Zhen Zhen's past lives..maybe she was "Ngan Ping"...not sure...and she owe Jin Tao (Tin Yao in next live) her love or something..I am making this up and may sound delirious now! hahaa..It would be interesting to know Zhen Zhen past lives and how she ends up always loving this man Tin Yao!

At the time I wrote that post, I have not finished watching MDWAV3 yet. At that time I am up to the part where Yiu Chi go all ballistic after the 'returning fate' mission failed and she go and kill Lam Lam and say she cannot stand Fook Hei loving another woman. So, I assume Yiu Chi loves Fook Hei the most. But at the ending it is revealed that at all the stuff between Yiu Chi and Fook Hei is just a scheme, I'm not sure whether Yuen Ngan But Por is still 2nd choice. Whether she truly still loves Fook Hei. When she take the Human Book from Siu Fu, is it of her own accord (because she wants to get Fook Hei's love) or she is under the control of Fate?
    Btw, I didn't say it matters. It's just an observation I get from watching 3 installments. So, no need to write in capital letters. I know Yiu Chi loves him.
    Haha, it seems that u r more crazy about Yuen Ngan But Por than me.
    HAHA...Sorry..I did not mean to write in capital letters..believe me I was just excited...I do that sometimes when I am typing...I am not crazy about Yuan Ngan Bat Poh however..hahaha..because I like Fong Tin Yao most...

No, Yiu Chi push him away before she combust. Yuen Ngan But Por doesn't seem that much injured after that. I think he drop down outside the stadium because he was emotionally exhausted not because he's going to die.
    I thought he died....emotionally exhausted...hmmmm............i wonder if he will be in the fourth installment. I remember watching the Making of MDWAV 3...he was mentioning that he is glad that this 3rd installment filmed finally and not later than 2004 because they are all aging!!!

Oh thanks, But if he will to become the dragon spirit that means he will not return back to Song Dynasty and if he did not return to Song I wonder how he will continue his family line seeing that He is Tian You's previous life.
    Just assume that he will not be the Ma family's Dragon Spirit forever.
    Maybe somewhere in the future, he will resign from his Dragon Spirit post and go back in time to a time before Fong Kwok Wah was born and die in that era.

Yuen Ngan But Por also didn't go back to Song dynasty by the end of the series. So I assume he will go back in time some time in the future too.

I thought he died....emotionally exhausted...hmmmm............i wonder if he will be in the fourth installment. I remember watching the Making of MDWAV 3...he was mentioning that he is glad that this 3rd installment filmed finally and not later than 2004 because they are all aging!!!
    Are you sure there will be a Fourth Installment. I perosnally hope there will be cause I really love this series.

When Jin Tao dies and reincarnate, his next life will exist!......he doesn't need to continue his family line.

Just assume that he will not be the Ma family's Dragon Spirit forever.
    Maybe somewhere in the future, he will resign from his Dragon Spirit post and go back in time to a time before Fong Kwok Wah was born and die in that era.

Yuen Ngan But Por also didn't go back to Song dynasty by the end of the series. So I assume he will go back in time some time in the future too.
    All the 3 MDWAV which 1 do you like the best?

Are you sure there will be a Fourth Installment. I perosnally hope there will be cause I really love this series.
    I wish I know for sure. But, there have been mentions about an idea...Chan Sup Sam should have an idea for a storyline already...but as you know, it will take him maybe another couple of years to come up with a logical storyline and yet another creative plot. I believe they'll use the new people..such as Kylie Kwok. She has potential. However..think they'll also let Ma Siu Ling and Fong Tin Yao live their legacy in peace. I don't know how Joey and Eric could continue acting as Siu Ling and Tin Yao for so many episodes although I wish they would.

I like MDWAV 1 best, followed by MDWAV 3. I like MDWAV 2 the least. It's too messy.
    But I don't like MDWAV 1's ending. I felt that it doesn't make sense. After Tin Yau make his wish to Buddha, all the thinks happen prior to the battle should not have happened. Drinking So So's wine will not invoke any memories because those things never happened. I love the whole of MDWAV 1 except the last 5 seconds.

I wish I know for sure. But, there have been mentions about an idea...Chan Sup Sam should have an idea for a storyline already...but as you know, it will take him maybe another couple of years to come up with a logical storyline and yet another creative plot. I believe they'll use the new people..such as Kylie Kwok. She has potential. However..think they'll also let Ma Siu Ling and Fong Tin Yao live their legacy in peace. I don't know how Joey and Eric could continue acting as Siu Ling and Tin Yao for so many episodes although I wish they would.
    I really like the love between Siu Ling and Tin Yao.

I really like the love between Siu Ling and Tin Yao.
    But Siu Ling and Tin Yau's relationship has gone on for way too long already. I agree that the scriptwriter should let them live their legacy in peace. It will just be repetitive to see them struggle to be together yet again for another 30 episodes. I also feel tired for them already. Just let these 2 live together in peace in their own Wing Hang Kwok Dou.

On the other hand, I would like a 4th installment that continue telling the story of Arrow Head, Yuen Ngan But Por, Yau Kau, Fook Sang and Sky.
    They can create a new character for Joey to play. They did that for Berg Ng, Pinky Cheung and Kenneth Chan in every installement. Even Alice Chan played a different character in MDWAV3 from the 1 she played in MDWAV1. For anyone who don't remember, Alice Chan played Goddess Kuan Yin in MDWAV1. I hope they can bring back Pinky Cheung somehow too. I love her smile.

Btw, anyone know what happen to Mary, the little girl in MDWAV2 that Fook Sang was suppose to look after? Did the scriptwriter just conviniently forget about her?
    Last edited by kidd; 01-19-05 at 03:59 AM.

----------------------------------------SPOILER------------------------------------------

Btw, Mo Yau so shouldn't die. Talent such as hers and Yau Kau don't come often. Shouldn't be wasted like that.

----------------------------------------SPOILER------------------------------------------

Btw, Mo Yau so shouldn't die. Talent such as hers and Yau Kau don't come often. Shouldn't be wasted like that.
    What Mo Yau died??? What a pity..

I agree that Siu Ling and Tin You should live in peace. Anyway they can always write a different charater for Joey and Eric, but I must say that they have good screen chemistry.

Hi !!!

I have a question. How come Mo Yau came back so suddenly from overseas, and how come she had magical powers when she fought later in the End-Of-World war? I thought she gave all her powers to Siu Ling already when they were young.

And what happened that caused Big R and Little R to suddenly rush to help in the praying-ceremony-for-reincarnation-of-ghost-baby? I know they refused to at first, but the way they suddenly entered the scene made me wonder if somebody talked to them or influenced them or something beforehand. I can't help thinking some scenes are missing.

Thanks yah!!
    What is Beauty but just a name?
    For the Rose returns to the Dust from whence it came.

Quote Originally Posted by laugh
    Hi !!!

I have a question. How come Mo Yau came back so suddenly from overseas, and how come she had magical powers when she fought later in the End-Of-World war? I thought she gave all her powers to Siu Ling already when they were young.
    Mo Yau was exceptionally talented in Taoist magic. It was said in one of the episodes that her one month of practice is equivalent to a few years of study for others. After the Mars incident, she went away for a month to practice.

To be exact, Mo Yau can learn what normal people take 6 to 7 years to learn in just 1 month. That's how talented Mo Yau is.

Both Mo Yau and Yau Kau are prodigies in Taoist magic, but they both cut short their careers by breaking the Taoist practitioners' rules.

argh everyone has already asked all the questions i just thought at work... now i gotta get thinking again.....

1.did anyone notice yau kaus haircut in the middle of the series =p

2. also does anyone know where i can download the song which was played by siu lings father,also the one that was used to calm siu ling when she was a vampire. the current link i have to one of the songs is http://dreamy.idv.st/ but it only works on the bgm on the site. its not on the downloads section -.- if u can help me find song 13 on the list for the background music ill be forever greatful as ull save me a million lifetimes of searching =p.

id have to agree he died from emotional exhaust too, cause didnt seng mo say something about him before she pushed him away and died?. i better go watch last episode again =p

4. also i thought yau kau was the brother of uncle kau? woudlnt that make a blood relationship? and what happned to yaukau's gf? six rain i think she was called. i missed the epi where mo lau turned into that wolf thing (downloading now )
    Last edited by zero123; 01-19-05 at 09:29 AM.