Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

i notice that there's a new intro starting from episode 21... and i am just wondering why kenneth's eyes are white at the end while his eyes are red in the beginning? (anyone get what i am saying?)

i watch untill 29 + man this episode ha just like a power whelming well tian ya is a new vampire for kenneth is a almost 865 year old vampire he is the 1st generation where the blossom worm run to its nose which make him to red eyes haha even siuling don wanna fight him cause super tough for tian you have come to save siuling in episode 24 just bitten by tian ya where shen long remain abit dragon breath and decide to vanish and savve siuling for next episode i see it then i post

Quote Originally Posted by ufoathome
    Is this a differnet dragon from the one that ma siuling's "daughter" killed earlier on? I'm guessing this dragon is an avator for her protector -- the old guy in the wheelchar.

So do those ghosts want to kill her before she turns into a vampire? Is turning into a vampire and the black dragon (ie all those ghosts) linked?

Sorry for these nitpicky questions.

ufo

Ma Siuling's dragon is the same dragon that Fong Tian Ai injured (she did not killed it) and he is the old guy in the wheel chair. Knowing that he is dying, the dragon used his last strength to hold back the vampire poison in Ma Siuling's body.

The 3000 years hatred that the ghost felt for the Ma clan want to kill Ma Siuling right now, because her dragon has disappeared. Although he is still protecting Ma Siuling by trying to hold the vampire poison back, he is not present to protect Ma Siuling. Without the dragon's power and protection, the 3000 years hatred that ghosts have gathered for the Ma clan decided to take their revenge now. It has nothing to do with Ma Siuling being turned into a vampire.

And yes, the ghosts have formed into a dragon...the black dragon. Ma Siuling increased her rate of turning into a vampire because she used her dragon's last power to fight against the evil sprits (the black dragon)...instead of keeping her own dragon's power to seal up the vampire poison.

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    thanks...I want to ask that why siuling healthy turn bad in end of episode 22...but i am wrong typing

But what's character plays by old guy...he wears white costume at the end episode 22
    Hall Ying Kow. He is the one who raised Mo Yau. He is also the one who caused Ma Siuling and Mo Yau to fight the final battle between them to determine who will be the sucessor.

okay, in ep 23 at least I saw Ma Siu Ling's eyes turn blue, but it was still difficult to tell if Chang E's eyes turned blue or any color because all I could see were specks in her eyes.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Quote Originally Posted by creidesca
    okay, in ep 23 at least I saw Ma Siu Ling's eyes turn blue, but it was still difficult to tell if Chang E's eyes turned blue or any color because all I could see were specks in her eyes.
    siu ling's eyes are purple to me

does tin yau vampire come from the future??? he is tin ai father, right???
    if yes, why he comes back the pass...to find his daughter or to save siu ling life???? thanks
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Ep 24 was great...especially when mark rejected alice's character all over again..hehe... and by the way, in ep 24 Tin Ai said that Fok Sang was turned into a vampire when he was 12 years old... i seem to remember in MDWAV 2, Fok Sang was 8 yrs old when he was turned into a vampire... anyone still remember if thats the case?

Quote Originally Posted by nie_feng2002
    Ep 24 was great...especially when mark rejected alice's character all over again..hehe... and by the way, in ep 24 Tin Ai said that Fok Sang was turned into a vampire when he was 12 years old... i seem to remember in MDWAV 2, Fok Sang was 8 yrs old when he was turned into a vampire... anyone still remember if thats the case?

right...he was 8 and then 60 years of being a vampire...lol...they made a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    does tin yau vampire come from the future??? he is tin ai father, right???
    if yes, why he comes back the pass...to find his daughter or to save siu ling life???? thanks

Uhh....you've got some of your information incorrect. Fong Tianyou was still in Poon Goo- dying- when Ma Siuling was sent to the past to look for Arrowhead. That is when Cheung Sun came up to him and send him away back to Earth 2004, so that he could save Ma Siuling.

As for the old Tianyou in 2005, he passed away near Siuling's grave.

Quote Originally Posted by 4clover
    Uhh....you've got some of your information incorrect. Fong Tianyou was still in Poon Goo- dying- when Ma Siuling was sent to the past to look for Arrowhead. That is when Cheung Sun came up to him and send him away back to Earth 2004, so that he could save Ma Siuling.

As for the old Tianyou in 2005, he passed away near Siuling's grave.

the tin yau that died in 2024 is the vampire one...he got shen mu's disease and grew old...arrowhead died in 2004...so tin ai had a vampire dad and a human mom...is this all correct?

I think that young fortune-teller had became Fate or something after he absorbed the Heaven Book. In episode 24, he has this monologue : "One day I'll make sure you (Sheng Mu) bow down to fate". However, I don't think the original fortune-teller was the one who believed in bowing down to fate since he wanted to go against fate to bring back his dead girlfriend. He should be the main villian in the series, since everyone wanted to go against fate.

Quote Originally Posted by convoy
    I think that young fortune-teller had became Fate or something after he absorbed the Heaven Book. In episode 24, he has this monologue : "One day I'll make sure you (Sheng Mu) bow down to fate". However, I don't think the original fortune-teller was the one who believed in bowing down to fate since he wanted to go against fate to bring back his dead girlfriend. He should be the main villian in the series, since everyone wanted to go against fate.
    that fortune teller is ho ying kow's little brother, the one that wrote the ressurection spell right? how come he's so young while ho ying kow is so old?

Quote Originally Posted by SmokiEe
    that fortune teller is ho ying kow's little brother, the one that wrote the ressurection spell right? how come he's so young while ho ying kow is so old?
    yes, that's the one.
    perhaps their father was very virile?

oke...tin yau vampire appears in episode 22-23 is in the present , so the future tin yau was die in 2024...so, when tin ai came to 2004...her father died??? correct???
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

yes, that's the one.
    perhaps their father was very virile?
    LOL they seem to have like a 30 year difference in age

Quote Originally Posted by SmokiEe
    right...he was 8 and then 60 years of being a vampire...lol...they made a mistake
    Hahaz.. .. i remembered Fusheng in my date with a vampired 1 siad that Chang Er cannot be living on the moon :P
    Then he came up with lots and lots of theory to explain to his teacher why that cannot be possible.. ... hahaz.. ..
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

Quote Originally Posted by JunBao
    Hahaz.. .. i remembered Fusheng in my date with a vampired 1 siad that Chang Er cannot be living on the moon :P
    Then he came up with lots and lots of theory to explain to his teacher why that cannot be possible.. ... hahaz.. ..
    haha i remember that too, after that fu sheng had to go to a different school cuz the teacher hates him

wonder how will Fusheng reacts when he really sees Chang er :P
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

hi hi!
    was just curious. . .but does anyone know who plays the young fortune teller?
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .