Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon
    hi hi!
    was just curious. . .but does anyone know who plays the young fortune teller?
    陳展鵬 Benny Chan?

good good. i thought so but needed to be confirmed.

thanks SmokiEe.
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

According to the episodic synopsis, the last episode is 36 (at least for HK version).

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon
    hi hi!
    was just curious. . .but does anyone know who plays the young fortune teller?
    Hmm.. .. should be Chen Zhan Peng
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

Quote Originally Posted by convoy
    I think that young fortune-teller had became Fate or something after he absorbed the Heaven Book. In episode 24, he has this monologue : "One day I'll make sure you (Sheng Mu) bow down to fate". However, I don't think the original fortune-teller was the one who believed in bowing down to fate since he wanted to go against fate to bring back his dead girlfriend. He should be the main villian in the series, since everyone wanted to go against fate.
    Do you think the book has "come to life"/become personified in human form? The book might have its own mind and has somewhat taken over the fortune-teller's body.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Oh...I had seen episode 24 and know I understand..., does Tin ai meet Siuling and tin yau vampire after... ???
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Quote Originally Posted by creidesca
    Do you think the book has "come to life"/become personified in human form? The book might have its own mind and has somewhat taken over the fortune-teller's body.
    Yeah i think so too...
    Last edited by nie_feng2002; 11-27-04 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nie_feng2002
    Yeah i think so too...
    i think so too, cuz the fortune teller seems to speak differly after the book went into him

btw...is siu ling and tin ai more powerful than the red eye vampires?

Quote Originally Posted by SmokiEe
    i think so too, cuz the fortune teller seems to speak differly after the book went into him

btw...is siu ling and tin ai more powerful than the red eye vampires?
    I don't think so, the last time Tin Ai fought with Yu chi sheng mu, she was completely outclassed... among all the red eye vampires in the show, i don't think she can match up to any of them...
    Last edited by nie_feng2002; 11-28-04 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nie_feng2002
    I don't think so, the last time Tin Ai fought with Yu chi sheng mu, she was completely outclassed... among all the red eye vampires in the show, i don't think she can match up to any of them...
    But Shen Long said that Tin Ai is better than jiang chen.. ... hmmm
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

Quote Originally Posted by JunBao
    ya...but for sure siuling and tinai are stronger than tinyau and ken chan?

Quote Originally Posted by JunBao
    I think that Tin Ai will be better than everyone...because she reunites by vampire and humain...

Hmm...it is very hard to tell who is stronger. We do know that Fong Tianyou is able to defeat the Vampire Commander or fight equally with the Vampire Commander. Ma Siuling's dragon did said that Fong Tian Ai's power is even harder to deal with than the crazy Vampire Commander. However, we have to consider, the vampire commander was not focusing his attack on Ma Siuling when she released her dragon against him. In part two, when Ma Donna, Siuling, Dingdong, Mimi, and Sie Mi released the dragons, the vampire commander was only trying to push them into the next level so they can defeat him, but he wasn't even using his full power against them. At the end, when Ma Siuling released the dragon on the Vampire Commander, he just whacked it away, because he is focusing his attack on Fong Tianyou. He never did focus all of his power to attack them...or else, the dragon will be no match at all. Also, don't forget...the dragon is getting old (I think it have been four years or lesser) since the time he fought against the vampire commander and Fong Tian Ai.

What I am trying to say is...there is too many possibility to assert that one of them is stronger than the others. But no doubt, Fong Tian Ai is strong....she is the mix of Ma Siuling and Fong Tianyou. She have Ma Siuling's power (the Dao) and she inherited Fong Tianyou's vampire genetic. Also...remember, the Ma's family blood is different from other people, and if they are turned into a vampire, they will go ballistic (in Ma Siuling's case...she have no restriction). Tian Ai has the Ma's blood in her because she is Siuling's daugther, but notice, she is not ballistic or anything like that even when she is a vampire. I think she just happened to bypass the restriction that Ma Siuling have. So...in a way, she is strong because she have the Ma's family Dao's ability, the Ma's family blood, and Fong Tianyou's vampire attribute.

Ma Siuling....whew...she is powerful alright. One of the buddha even said that if she drinks blood, the evilness in her will increase. I think this means that her power will increase....and she is already powerful already. To think, she have the dao power (allowing her to kill....I think 3rd generation vampire at most...or second??? Not quite sure) and vampire attribute. No doubt, when she turned into a vampire, her power have increased...but don't know how much.

Quote Originally Posted by 4clover
    Hmm...it is very hard to tell who is stronger. We do know that Fong Tianyou is able to defeat the Vampire Commander or fight equally with the Vampire Commander. Ma Siuling's dragon did said that Fong Tian Ai's power is even harder to deal with than the crazy Vampire Commander. However, we have to consider, the vampire commander was not focusing his attack on Ma Siuling when she released her dragon against him. In part two, when Ma Donna, Siuling, Dingdong, Mimi, and Sie Mi released the dragons, the vampire commander was only trying to push them into the next level so they can defeat him, but he wasn't even using his full power against them. At the end, when Ma Siuling released the dragon on the Vampire Commander, he just whacked it away, because he is focusing his attack on Fong Tianyou. He never did focus all of his power to attack them...or else, the dragon will be no match at all. Also, don't forget...the dragon is getting old (I think it have been four years or lesser) since the time he fought against the vampire commander and Fong Tian Ai.

What I am trying to say is...there is too many possibility to assert that one of them is stronger than the others. But no doubt, Fong Tian Ai is strong....she is the mix of Ma Siuling and Fong Tianyou. She have Ma Siuling's power (the Dao) and she inherited Fong Tianyou's vampire genetic. Also...remember, the Ma's family blood is different from other people, and if they are turned into a vampire, they will go ballistic (in Ma Siuling's case...she have no restriction). Tian Ai has the Ma's blood in her because she is Siuling's daugther, but notice, she is not ballistic or anything like that even when she is a vampire. I think she just happened to bypass the restriction that Ma Siuling have. So...in a way, she is strong because she have the Ma's family Dao's ability, the Ma's family blood, and Fong Tianyou's vampire attribute.

Ma Siuling....whew...she is powerful alright. One of the buddha even said that if she drinks blood, the evilness in her will increase. I think this means that her power will increase....and she is already powerful already. To think, she have the dao power (allowing her to kill....I think 3rd generation vampire at most...or second??? Not quite sure) and vampire attribute. No doubt, when she turned into a vampire, her power have increased...but don't know how much.
    ya she's pretty cool, did one of those matrix spin thingy haha

I had seen episode 25...tin yau finally appears at end episode 25! Do Tin yau know that tin ai is his future daughter???spoiler...thanks

Can I ask who is more powerful? Siu Ling or her daughter? I hope that it's Siu Ling. How is she going to be a vampire and a vampire slayer at the same time?

the OST for MDWAV3 is released and currently being sold in HK! Contains 2 CDs and a VCD

anyone know where it can be purchased online (not layoyo.com please, since that place is located in HK and therefore shipping is very pricey) since Yesasia currently isn't listing it yet?
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Anyone know the ratings for this show?

Just finished watching ep26.
    Can someone explain what yiu chi sing mo and yun wong have to do to stop the plague. Their using too many big words for me again.

Thanks.
    ufo

Yew Chih Seng Mo realised that because the 7 emotions and 6 urges of humans had a common source, and that was Love. The virus was destroying the 7 emotions and 6 urges of everything it infected. Love on Earth has been corrupted, so to speak.

Therefore, the only way to save these people was to replace this corrupted love with new Love, and to replace the 7 emotions and 6 urges that have been destroyed.

However, not just any love would do. There is true love on Earth.. However, it is not as pure as the very first love that happened on Earth, and that was the Love between Yew Chih Seng Mo and Yan Wong. Only Dei Zhong Wong had the power to replace the 7 emotions and 6 urges, but because he got reincarnated, nobody knew where he was.

There are 3 problems to this cure:

1) This love has been replaced by hatred.

Solution: Kao Shuk talked about this lamp where you can borrow Karma. If Karma is successfully borrowed, they've bought themselves 3 more months. In that time, Yew Chih Seng Mo and Yan Wong must learn to fall back in love. If not the borrowed Karma disappears and everything returns back to its original state.

2) Only Dei Zhong Wong had the power to replace the 7 emotions and 6 urges, but because he got reincarnated, nobody knew where he was.

Solution: Dei Zhong Wong was very close to becoming a Buddha, but he swore that so long there was a soul that remained in Hell, he would not become a Buddha. Kao Shuk would make all souls leave Hell. This way, Hell gets emptyed and the internal Buddha that has been reincarnated as that unknown person would be waken up, thus making an appearance.

3) This problem was not clearly stated. However, it seems that there is a room (or somewhere) in Hell which was out of bounds to everybody but Dei Zhong Wong, even the Dei Zhong representative (Kao Shuk). What else is that place, or what is in that place is unknown.

Solution: Kao Shuk mentioned that he needed somebody to make a sacrifice, then told Yew Chih Seng Mo and Yan Wong to leave this problem to him. We don't know what kind of sacrifice he needs and what needs to be done. However, from the trailers showing the next episode, Arrowhead seems to be the chosen man who would make this sacrifice.

Hope this helps. And please correct me if my interpretation of events are wrong

--metwin1--