Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

By the way, where can I download the chinese version? I've been watching the cantonese version, but I read that there are cuts in the canto version?

Quote Originally Posted by gigglypuff103
    Anyone know the ratings for this show?
    average is 7
    higest is 8
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

Quote Originally Posted by metwin1
    By the way, where can I download the chinese version? I've been watching the cantonese version, but I read that there are cuts in the canto version?
    Hey I was wondering where do ya'll (you) dl the version at?

Quote Originally Posted by -ScAnDaLoUs-
    Hey I was wondering where do ya'll (you) dl the version at?
    i got both cantonese and mandarin off www.dsoul.net and www.btchina.net

Quote Originally Posted by SmokiEe
    i got both cantonese and mandarin off www.dsoul.net and www.btchina.net
    Thanks a lot Smokee

Quote Originally Posted by JunBao
    average is 7
    higest is 8
    that LOW?????? i thought it will be higher than that ><

thanks for the reply metwin1 -- thats one complicated solution.

btw...if you manage to watch both versions....can you tell us if the extra cuts have relevant information. i wasn't sure whether there is actually more scenes or are the episodes just divided differently.

Default where

Can someone give me a link to dl a date with vampire 3 bitorrent for episode 16

I was thinking... ... Since that Ma SiuLing already said that Poon Gu clan is destroyed and the Poon Gu plate that the clan gave her only has the energy to help her return to Song dynasty and back to the future (remember Siuling, upon reaching 2004 told Jin Tao that she cannot bring him back to Song dynasty as the Poon Gu clan has been destroyed and the plate has lost its power?)
    Then how come Siuling's daughter, Tin Ai can use the Poon Gu plate and return to 2004.... ... I have been thinking and thinking and thinking... ... Very confused over this matter.. ...
    Any idea why?? or is it a loophole in the script?
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

I was thinking... ... Since that Ma SiuLing already said that Poon Gu clan is destroyed and the Poon Gu plate that the clan gave her only has the energy to help her return to Song dynasty and back to the future (remember Siuling, upon reaching 2004 told Jin Tao that she cannot bring him back to Song dynasty as the Poon Gu clan has been destroyed and the plate has lost its power?)
    Then how come Siuling's daughter, Tin Ai can use the Poon Gu plate and return to 2004.... ... I have been thinking and thinking and thinking... ... Very confused over this matter.. ...
    Any idea why?? or is it a loophole in the script?
    tin yau also has the power to do so right? cuz i thought at first he and the Poon Gu Clan worked together to make that yu guang poon~
    Last edited by SmokiEe; 12-01-04 at 11:57 AM.

tin yau also has the power to do so right? cuz i thought at first he and the Poon Gu Clan worked together to make that yu guang poon~
    hmm... .. I don't think Tin Yau has the power to do this. Cause when Jurng Sang saved Tin yau, he siad that this was the last time he could use the plate due to the destruction f the poon gu clan.
    Or
    did i remember wrongly?
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

hmm... .. I don't think Tin Yau has the power to do this. Cause when Jurng Sang saved Tin yau, he siad that this was the last time he could use the plate due to the destruction f the poon gu clan.
    Or
    did i remember wrongly?
    I think what the Vampire Commander said was that the Poon Gu holy land was about to be destroyed and he would use what's left of his own power to send Fong Tin Yau back... he did not say that the plate could not be used anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by nie_feng2002
    I think what the Vampire Commander said was that the Poon Gu holy land was about to be destroyed and he would use what's left of his own power to send Fong Tin Yau back... he did not say that the plate could not be used anymore...
    ya and the Vampire Commander said something about the Poon Gu's plan in which Tin Yau and Siu Ling are just used...

hmm.. .. le me rewatch that episode again :P
    BTW the series getting abit draggy :P
    Kept showing Sehn Mu and Ren Wang Fu Xi.. ... seriously, I cannot stand oth of them together :P
    I heard that the fliming of vampire 4 will depends on this ratings... ...
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

hmm.. .. le me rewatch that episode again :P
    BTW the series getting abit draggy :P
    Kept showing Sehn Mu and Ren Wang Fu Xi.. ... seriously, I cannot stand oth of them together :P
    I heard that the fliming of vampire 4 will depends on this ratings... ...
    i know i just can't stand shen mu and ren wang...i mean, there should be more scenes with tin yau and siu ling :P...as for the ratings, it seems like that there are a lot of people watching this series in north america, etc. but not in hong kong...ratings are pretty low...sigh...

i heard that there are three different endings...is this true?

i know i just can't stand shen mu and ren wang...i mean, there should be more scenes with tin yau and siu ling :P...as for the ratings, it seems like that there are a lot of people watching this series in north america, etc. but not in hong kong...ratings are pretty low...sigh...

i heard that there are three different endings...is this true?
    Yea.. .. depends on the vote.. .. one is a sad ending where both Tin Yau and Siling died
    The other one would be they lived happily ever after

I heard that the scriptwriter changed the script last minute as Siuling was injured the on the first day of fliming.. ... thats why there are not many scencs with siuling.. .. but even if not many scenes with siuling.. ... can they cut out the scenes with Sehn mu and Ren wang.. ...

Btw, I feel that in vampire 3, Pinky and Berg does not appear alot of time.. ..
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

Yea.. .. depends on the vote.. .. one is a sad ending where both Tin Yau and Siling died
    The other one would be they lived happily ever after

I heard that the scriptwriter changed the script last minute as Siuling was injured the on the first day of fliming.. ... thats why there are not many scencs with siuling.. .. but even if not many scenes with siuling.. ... can they cut out the scenes with Sehn mu and Ren wang.. ...
    Since there are less scenes with Siuling due to Joey's injury, if they cut out the scenes with Shengmu and Ren Wang, then what are they going to replace those scenes with?
    More scenes of Mou You moping and crying?

I agree that this series is getting draggy. It lost the vampire feel and the "end of the world" theme has been done before. I understand that Ma Siu Ling's brother serves some other purpose in the plot, but he's kind of irritating and has no screen presence.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglypuff103
    I agree that this series is getting draggy. It lost the vampire feel and the "end of the world" theme has been done before. I understand that Ma Siu Ling's brother serves some other purpose in the plot, but he's kind of irritating and has no screen presence.
    ya it's pretty stupid with the superman thingy...@_@

ya it's pretty stupid with the superman thingy...@_@
    i would have to agree that the superman thing is pretty random. i hope they do something more with ma siu ling's brother and father b/c so far their roles are fairly mimimal...and dare i say a bit annoying. i think their roles up to now could have been integrated better into they story. seems sort of tacked on so far.
    Over all i think the series is pretty good since the story lines are pretty cohsive and they actually develop the backstories well. I just wished they spent more time in the present than in flashblacks or forwards. There aren't that many episodes left.

Btw...for those are u watching this in hk/asia...do you guys participate in the contest thing they have at the end of each episode? And when the actors talk about the contests....is it just me or are they talking very fast?

ufo