Page 5 of 113 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

I agree they are talking wery fast.. .. especially Sky. ...
    Hmm.. ... I'm not living in hk.. .. From singapore.. .. and my cantonese sux... :P
    Btw how didi Siu Fu end up in the hospital?
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

The actress who played Tin Ai talked even faster. The actress who acted as Lam Lam and the guy who played Dai R were better.

I also wonder how Siu Fu ended up in that hospital. It was not shown how he got to the hospital in previous episodes, was it?

Quote Originally Posted by convoy
    The actress who played Tin Ai talked even faster. The actress who acted as Lam Lam and the guy who played Dai R were better.

I also wonder how Siu Fu ended up in that hospital. It was not shown how he got to the hospital in previous episodes, was it?
    it was shown in episode 26 where siu fu, ren wang, chang er were up at the roof...ren wang phoned siu fu, asked him what he will do, and then ren wang appeared and did something to make siu fu faint...and brought siu fu to the hospital

haha ya they were talking fast, they had to right? cuz there's a time limit thingy
    Last edited by SmokiEe; 12-03-04 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokiEe
    it was shown in episode 26 where siu fu, ren wang, chang er were up at the roof...ren wang phoned siu fu, asked him what he will do, and then ren wang appeared and did something to make siu fu faint...and brought siu fu to the hospital
    did the episode show ren wang bringing siu fu to the hospital?
    i thought the episode only shown ren wang made siu fu faint.
    moreover, ren wang already knew by then that the hospital is a hotbed of that mysterious virus. it would not make sense for him to bring siu fu to that hospital.

Ya.. ... true... since ren wang already knew that the hospital was infested with virus, and since the hospital was already "closed" by the people from hell, How did Siufu ge in there.. ...
    Maybe Atv really didi alot of cutting.. .. hmm.. .. looks like the evil one in here is the fortune teller. He became Fate.. .. I wonder what happened to his girlfriend, June. ... I thought he said he wanna bring her back to life.. ..
    Btw, did Jin Tou died?? I seriously think that something is wrong with Lor Guai, the SDU member
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

can someone pls tell me where can i download the torrents of MDWW 3?...i can't seem to find it in suprnova...

Quote Originally Posted by JunBao
    Ya.. ... true... since ren wang already knew that the hospital was infested with virus, and since the hospital was already "closed" by the people from hell, How did Siufu ge in there.. ...
    Maybe Atv really didi alot of cutting.. .. hmm.. .. looks like the evil one in here is the fortune teller. He became Fate.. .. I wonder what happened to his girlfriend, June. ... I thought he said he wanna bring her back to life.. ..
    Btw, did Jin Tou died?? I seriously think that something is wrong with Lor Guai, the SDU member
    I think Fate let June reincarnate or something. Isn't that supposed to be her original fate instead of being a ghost at the fortune teller's side?

What's wrong with Lor Guai?

I think Fate let June reincarnate or something. Isn't that supposed to be her original fate instead of being a ghost at the fortune teller's side?

Cause remembered Tin Ai said.. .. Everything goes wrong when Lor Guai is dead.. .. everything happened the moment he died right?
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

Cause remembered Tin Ai said.. .. Everything goes wrong when Lor Guai is dead.. .. everything happened the moment he died right?
    Yes, but was there something wrong with Lor Guai, or was he just a victim of an unknown enemy?

Anyway, the things had changed, so Tin Ai's version of the future might not occur.

Can u tell me English name or any info of this girl ?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hkatv.com/drama/04/vampire3/_image/lyric_left.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine Yang
    Can u tell me English name or any info of this girl ?

[/img]
    She is Pinky Cheung.
    http://asiastar-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp...kycheung.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Carmein
    can someone pls tell me where can i download the torrents of MDWW 3?...i can't seem to find it in suprnova...
    mentioned before...
    www.dsoul.net
    or
    www.btchina.net

no i don't think fate will let june reincarnate, cuz that's going against fate right? fate said that the only people that changed fate are siuling, tinyau and siufu right?

btw...in episode 29, where tinai talked about her past, siuling is a vampire right? but how can she be one since tinai didn't go back to the past at that time?

maybe renwang sent siufu to the hospital because he thought siufu may already be affected by the virus since he's always with changer?
    atv did too much cutting...just watch the mandarin version right after it comes out~
    as for jintou, he died right? he was dragged into the magma by the ghosts...but i have a feeling that he's gonna come back soon :P

My god.. .. so many question marks.. .. hmm.. ... I think ATV really cut too much.. ... you guys download the series right?
    currently there is a DVD-rip version out.. .. I downloaded it.. .. Very clear.. ... the quality is quite good. ... that that 2 episodes are made into 1 clip.. ... can cut it up one.. ...
    I think that is the uncut version.. ... no idea.. ...
    added the torrent file zip.. ... the Dvd version as attachment
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

My god.. .. so many question marks.. .. hmm.. ... I think ATV really cut too much.. ... you guys download the series right?
    currently there is a DVD-rip version out.. .. I downloaded it.. .. Very clear.. ... the quality is quite good. ... that that 2 episodes are made into 1 clip.. ... can cut it up one.. ...
    interesting....i didn't know there was a dvd-rip considering most hk stuff usually ends up being in vcd. is the dvd-rip in cantonese?

hmm...is the chinese version in madarin?

i wonder why atv would cut up the version for the target audience? i guess they needed space for commercials.

ufo

mandarin version episode 24 = cantonese version episode 18
    so atv must have cut like 6 episodes x 40 minutes = 240 minutes in total...
    if we buy the series is it the cut version or the non cut version?

yes this is the version with no cuts, i compared the time with the ATV one and the one you uploaded...found that the ATV is around 7 minutes shorter...

hmm.. .. maybe they feel that the series is too long and has too many unnessary things.. .
    Btw.. .. Ma siu ling said that she is the the 41 Descendant of the Ma family.. .. But i thoguht she was the 40th??
    Last edited by JunBao; 12-04-04 at 10:20 AM.
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

anybody know where can i get the series with english sub?