Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Were the unmade scenes that action-intensive that they couldn't be made with a completely healthy Joey Meng?
    If the production team had a promonition (like Final Destination), they could arrange Joey to film those parts 1st. But again, if those parts can't match up with the plot change after the injuries, it is also futile.

Forgotten where I have seen the reply. But the most comprehensive Q&A with Chan13 can be found here:
    http://home.pchome.com.tw/my/swallow412/QA.html

Supposely, if Jiantou becomes a vampire. "They (Joey, Jiantou, Tianyou) would have a greater amount of those wire-hanging scenes". (Also observed from the unfilmed story itself). I guess the SDU story is quite a buffer plot to cover up those parts. Possibly if the filming is fraught with injuries, changing the plot would be more economical than delaying the schedule.

The full list of injured / death personnel during the shooting can be found here:
    http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=79695743
    Birds belong to the sky like fishes to water; Dont set them free, they are never meant be.

Ahh, The wisdom of Raymond Lam's word.

When asked whether he prefered to use stuntmen or do his own stunt, Raymond replied that he prefered to use his stuntmen because doing all those difficult stunts himself will tire him out and it will affect his performance in the acting department (e.g. emotional scenes). Stunts should be left to the professionals i.e. stuntmen.

See? If the MDWAV crew has not been so daring and use professional people for the stunts, the final product would be a way more interesting storyline.
    Last edited by kidd; 07-10-06 at 02:53 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

It's really amazing the show can still survive despite the number of mishaps...
    No wonder the crew think this show is cursed.
    Agree that dangerous stunts should leave to the professionals. Its such a waste to compromise a potientially good script due to unforseeable hazards...
    Guess they never practise FMEA (Failure Mode & Effects Analysis) in MDWAV
    Birds belong to the sky like fishes to water; Dont set them free, they are never meant be.

Sorry. I'm kinda behind but will they be doing Part 4? And will Joey be in it at all? Thanks.

I wish TVB would do a vampire series. It would be so cool to see Bosco or Kevin as a vampire and Leila or Niki as a slayer. I would go crazy over the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Annisa
    Sorry. I'm kinda behind but will they be doing Part 4? And will Joey be in it at all? Thanks.

I wish TVB would do a vampire series. It would be so cool to see Bosco or Kevin as a vampire and Leila or Niki as a slayer. I would go crazy over the series.
    No..... I hope TVB will never think of this idea. Sorry, I don't want TVB messed with the MDWAV concept. TVB has already copied a lot of ATV ideas. I want this to belong to solely ATV.

And why must slayers always be girls?

It would be kinda funny if Remus Kam and Chan Chin Pang are slayers and Fok Sung is a vampire... and somehow they are all pals! Or the other way around... Fok Sung and Sky are new slayers, and Chin Pang is a vampire + slayer (conflicting goals, but I am sure the actor can handle that), and Remus Kam is a monk or a priest, who got bitten by accident to become a vampire... With all these slayers, of course there should be more vampires around. I guess new vamps can be Theresa Mak, Kong Mei Ki, and Rick Chan. Perhaps a love triangle between those three. Of course, there is always a scheming evil person in the background... this can be played by a well-known outsider (to help sales).

Since Kylie is no longer with ATV, perhaps ATV might not want to give her the role of female lead. A mysterious new female lead might be Wong Meiki this time... Meiki can be adopted by a couple played by Berg Ng and Pinky Cheung. Best if Kristy Yang (the only original main cast that I deem as having preserving the same look) can join in again as an angel. Joey Meng and Eric Wan and Chapman To can have cameos to link the stories together.

Add a few timewarps, separating loved ones, and you get yourself a story where vampires live on. Just a thought.

Kylie Kwok left ATV? Where did she go? TVB?

The 2-year ATV contract that she had won through the New Vampire Generation contest had expired, and she just simply didn"t renew the contract. I heard that she is not signed up with TVB though.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    No..... I hope TVB will never think of this idea. Sorry, I don't want TVB messed with the MDWAV concept. TVB has already copied a lot of ATV ideas. I want this to belong to solely ATV.

And why must slayers always be girls?

what ideas have TVB copied from ATV for examples?
    its too bad TVB produced dramas are much more popular & have much more viewers than ATV even though ATV sometimes produced much better quality dramas than TVB especially recent ones.

some of tvb dramas are not that good to watch.
    its like whatever quality the drama series tvb produced TVB always get high viewership ratings.

its like atv always get low ratings --much lower ratings even if ATV produced good quality dramas and atv its operating at a huge loss while tvb gain huge profits.

ATV do have potential young good-looking artists but its too bad ATV don't utilize them in good leading roles even though they are very unpopular--ATv should promote its own artists instead of paying high salaries-prices for whatever artists that switched from TVB to ATV.

Concept that TVB copied

Giving out awards during anniversary. This practiced was started by ATV first.
    Vampire series - the old style one
    Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (I know this is not ATV's idea, but it's ATV who thought of having this kind of game show first)

Has anyone realized that a star shudded cast can never beat a solid storyline with appropriately casted artists. Like TVB's "Journey to the west".... the orginal was the best hk version in my opinion and it made a star out of Dicky Cheung.

Subsequently they had a new version with many big-time celebrity (Nic Tse, Sammi cheng, Twins etc) but the plot seemed to dragged aimlessly.

Hope they don't spoil the legend of MDWAV by doing a star-shudded version but poorly conceived storyline...

Hmm i have a question... in mdwav 3 is the lord of Hell and msl's brother (the guy who was unlucky all the time) the same person ...... and if soo how is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by ericwanfan
    Hmm i have a question... in mdwav 3 is the lord of Hell and msl's brother (the guy who was unlucky all the time) the same person ...... and if soo how is that possible?
    The lord of Hell reincarnated to become MSL's brother. During his time of absence, his asistant, Uncle Kau, took over his workload.
    Last edited by kidd; 07-14-06 at 03:19 AM.

The lord of Hell reincarnated to become MSL's brother. During his time of absence, his asistant, Uncle Kau, took over his workload.
    so MSL's brother returned back to the lord of hell while in the hospital right?

Quote Originally Posted by ericwanfan
    so MSL's brother returned back to the lord of hell while in the hospital right?
    Yes. That's what happened I guess. Can't give u a concrite answer.

Yes. That's what happened I guess. Can't give u a concrite answer.
    it's okay i get the idea now thnx a lot

Not very true here... unless one thinks that the concept of time does not exist in hell. (Probably due to the non-linaearity of reincarnation as proposed by 13)

Uncle Kau died 2001, KOed by Vampire Commander. Lord of hell, or actually it should be Dizang Wang... (should be 2 different persons) reincarnated/transfer his soul stuff (See the flashback of Dalong) into Xiaohu in 1976.

So during 1976 - 2001, there should be an Ex-assistant Dizang which mysteriously, or conveniently left out in the series...

Quote Originally Posted by wusiaobo
    Lord of hell, or actually it should be Dizang Wang... (should be 2 different persons)
    Yes, it should be 2 different persons. But Chan 13's mind is hard to understand. Since King Yama is nowhere to be found in the hell scenes, I assume Chan 13 must have considered Di Zhang Wang the ruler of Hell. He calls all the shots in Hell in the series anyway and is the most powerful guy there.

As long as ericwanfan understands who I'm talking about, it's enough. More info will only confuse him/her more. I also don't want be asked questions like

1) Why King Yama isn't in hell then?
    2) Why Di Zhang Wang rules hell if he isn't lord of hell?
    3) Whose Di Zhang Wang? What's his job in hell?

I remember going into a temple once... and I learned that basically Dee Chon Won is another version or extension (or even assistant) of Kuan Yin. That's why he is naturally good and powerful, and he forgives wrongdoers. The Kuan Yin Temple that I went to have him sit right next to Kuan Yin.

By the way, that temple is in Vancouver, Canada.

hey just our of curiosity

if a vampire sucks on a persons blood and that feller dies then how can they become the next generation vapire??
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng