Thread: technical issues board

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Default technical issues board

i hav been watching this board for a while....and saw that a number of people posting stuff about technical problems (often with home appliances...)

this is the technical issues board....:

Questions/comments specifically for administrators or moderators about the forum.

if you are posting about electronics problems, please post it in the acedemica boards....
    meePiT

Question Questions on Posting messages

Good day! Why is the html tag turned off when posting messages? Can it be turned on? Or has it been disabled by the administrators?
    "The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable."
    - Mark Twain
    "Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."
    - Psalm 90:12

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlink989
    i hav been watching this board for a while....and saw that a number of people posting stuff about technical problems (often with home appliances...)

this is the technical issues board....:

Questions/comments specifically for administrators or moderators about the forum.

if you are posting about electronics problems, please post it in the acedemica boards....
    You seem to have a comment for almost everything. And this section is filled with your comments. There is no need for this thread of yours, because if the threads are posted in the wrong section, the helpful mods will move them.

Are you thinking of replacing SC?

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Quote Originally Posted by FruityPunch
    You seem to have a comment for almost everything. And this section is filled with your comments. There is no need for this thread of yours, because if the threads are posted in the wrong section, the helpful mods will move them.

Are you thinking of replacing SC?
    if everyone here posted a wrong thread in every forum here...it would b hell for the mod's to move all of the threads to the correct forum....savy?

just a reminder any wayz
    meePiT

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueOBC
    Good day! Why is the html tag turned off when posting messages? Can it be turned on? Or has it been disabled by the administrators?
    it has been turned off by the administrators (actually..theres only one admin....) and i hope for a specific reason
    meePiT

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlink989
    if everyone here posted a wrong thread in every forum here...it would b hell for the mod's to move all of the threads to the correct forum....savy?

just a reminder any wayz
    We don't have THAT MANY cuckoos that always start wrong topics. Even if they do, it's not too troublesome to move a topic. Anyway, this guideline had already been explained by SC.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=4926

If SC decide not to ban anyone for posting the wrong things at the wrong forum everytime, then I think you shouldn't trouble yourself too much.

And you can't expect everyone to know where to post. Some of the members are quite young. They just want to post what they want. If the threads are posted in the wrong place or shouldn't be there, the mods will move or close it. Life goes on.

Anyway, just a friendly comment...

Quote Originally Posted by FruityPunch
    We don't have THAT MANY cuckoos that always start wrong topics. Even if they do, it's not too troublesome to move a topic. Anyway, this guideline had already been explained by SC.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=4926

If SC decide not to ban anyone for posting the wrong things at the wrong forum everytime, then I think you shouldn't trouble yourself too much.

And you can't expect everyone to know where to post. Some of the members are quite young. They just want to post what they want. If the threads are posted in the wrong place or shouldn't be there, the mods will move or close it. Life goes on.

Anyway, just a friendly comment...
    ...as i said in that thread: thread invalid
    meePiT

I appreciate the concern regarding topics at this forum, but it was already addressed in the Readme sticky thread at this forum.
    -SC