Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (Classic) Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain (80's Original Version)

Junior Member OldSchoolWuXiaFan's Avatar

Default (Classic) Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain (80's Original Version)

I've been searching high and low for the opening video clip for this, it seems that TVB no longer has really old series up anymore. Or if they do, can someone direct me to how to find it there (I can't read Chinese). But does anyone have the clip by any chance? (real video file)

I think it is in the multimedia section of SPCNET. Just go the homepage (not the forum homepage, and find the multimedia section. It should be in the TVB section.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Thanks everyone, but the link isn't working for me. It downloads but it says "unable to connect to the server". Am I doing something wrong?
    Last edited by OldSchoolWuXiaFan; 03-03-05 at 02:31 PM.

works fine for me, it's a ram file, so you have to have RealPlayer, no exceptions, I have the full song too, it's excellent.

opps! I will download that then, I guess I can't watch it at work then, there's a firewall preventing me from downloading programs.

But anyway, does anyone know if this series can be purchased? I noticed that TVB hasn't released this to be sold as VCDs yet O.O !

I haven't seen this version release yet for the VCD but I bought the Tape version when a local TVB rental store folded... but the version was really crappy.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    I haven't seen this version release yet for the VCD but I bought the Tape version when a local TVB rental store folded... but the version was really crappy.
    I thought the Sunny Chan version was crappier.

In this Ray Lui's version, the first few episodes was very well done, you can really feel the strong love between Wu YatDou and his wife, and the brotherly bond with Miu YanFong. The snowy fighting scenes are great (heard they were filmed in Korea). It dragged in the middle (as most series do) but picked up near the end. The themesong and subtheme goes well with the series too.

Really? I watched the making of, actually, all the scenes were fake...... I think it was filmed in China and all.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Thumbs up

Well, I mean they filmed the background snowy scenes in Korea, then cut and paste the characters LOL During the 80's, I doubt they were allowed location filming in China.

Anywayz, I'm trying to say I prefer this version because it follows the original novel more closely. This acting is better too.

Sorry to be a bother again but I do have real player and for some reason none of the songs listed in the multimedia section are working. I get a "Unable to establish connection with server" message. Can anyone else try to download and see?

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolWuXiaFan
    Sorry to be a bother again but I do have real player and for some reason none of the songs listed in the multimedia section are working. I get a "Unable to establish connection with server" message. Can anyone else try to download and see?
    tried it, and it still works for me, where are you at and what is your operating system? firewall?

I tried it too and it is downloading fine for me as well.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Default Flying Fox of Snowy mountain 1985

Hiii Guys n Great gals...

i am rati from india...in india, during my childhood this series called "Flying Fox of snowy mountain " was dubbed in to hindi with title called " Him giri ka veer "
    which means " hero of himalayas " ..i used to love this series very much..
    Could any one please give the directions to download this beautiful series of 1985 TVB

I love this show too. C'mon, no downloading. Buy the series. This show is currently on VCD, but I would wait for the DVD. I have a feeling it's coming soon. Are we even allowed to ask for download links on this forum?

TVB is finally doing something right. So far they have done a great job on the DVD sets.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by almo89 View Post
    Are we even allowed to ask for download links on this forum?
    i donno whether we are allowed or not..all i want is to watch the show..where and how i can get? Is there any link from which we can order or download?

Thumbs up WATCH HIM GIRI KA VEER AT

I really likes this version too! It was one of olden days series that stuck with me til now!