Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KBS - Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang

i love this show! funny & interesting!

This was such a cute series, i loved the part were the involved the older kdramas like Winter Sonata, I'm sorry i love you, and Full HOuse, that was so cute, omg, if u haven't seen My girl yet then get moving it's so funny, if u loved this one then you'll have to see My girl. I would give it thunbs up! Hey anyone up to chat with me, pretty sad. It's amyvy17, k? I want to kno some new kdrama and TVB series, plz

I shall be starting on this drama tonight. I know this drama is funny but I wanna ask if Han Chae Young's acting is good? Actually decided to watch this drama after seeing her in Only You, I think she's has a really cute babbie doll face By the way, about her latest drama, Fireworks? Is it good as well?

this series is really good and funny too!!
    Does anyone know where I can download the theme song for this sereis and can someone tell me the person who sang it?/ thanks alot!!
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

The parody in period costume was absolutely hilarious, what with Chun-hyang acting as a "professional" who targets rich guys and having bets with Chaerin. I couldn't believe it when Byun Hak Do called Myong Rong on the cell phone to ask him to test Chun-hyang's feelings for him with the lure of a house. And the duel that didn't happen.

I'd say it's an above average comedy that's enjoyable but nothing too spectacular. Worth the watch.

jae hee rocks as lee mong ryung the funniest kdorama ive ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by yoh asakura
    It is based on the ancient legend of Chun-Hyang but now into modern times. A romantic comedy that have been given rave reviews and enjoyed by teenage audiences.

Starring:

Han Chae-young (Autumn Tale, Beijing My Love): Chun-hyang
    Jae Hui (3-Iron): Mong-ryong
    Um Tae-woong (Nine-Tailed Fox): Hak-do
    Si eun (Match Made in Heaven): Chae-rin

The story plot revolves around a Chun-hyang and Mong-ryong, who are married due to some circumstances (they were caught together in the same bed but they didn't do anything!). They eventually falls in love with each other but Mong-ryong's first love comes along (Chae-rin) and Chun-hyang and Mong-ryong's love is tested. Along the way, Hak-do starts to love Chun-hyang and he is always there for her when she needs up. So, basically, there is two triangle love going on.

yep....tah best korean movie tat ever got my attention i'll say!

what's the viet title for this?
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

In fact,this is not the only drama Han Chae-Young starred alongside with Jae Hee.If one had noticed,in the last episode of the Korean drama "My Girl",they also starred together as a couple.Makes me feel that the drama "My Girl" is related to "Sassy Girl Chun Hyang" coz in the last episode of "My Girl",Jae Hee starred as the police head and as well as the husband of Chae-Young who is the real sister of Gong Chan.Their chemistry is somehow similar to that portrayed in "Sassy Girl Chun Hyang" .. Same roles,same couple ... ... and Jae Hee in "My Girl" as revealed by Chae Young is lousy in studies.The same scenario is observed in "Sassy Girl Chun Hyang."

Quote Originally Posted by Elfie88
    In fact,this is not the only drama Han Chae-Young starred alongside with Jae Hee.If one had noticed,in the last episode of the Korean drama "My Girl",they also starred together as a couple.Makes me feel that the drama "My Girl" is related to "Sassy Girl Chun Hyang" coz in the last episode of "My Girl",Jae Hee starred as the police head and as well as the husband of Chae-Young who is the real sister of Gong Chan.Their chemistry is somehow similar to that portrayed in "Sassy Girl Chun Hyang" .. Same roles,same couple ... ... and Jae Hee in "My Girl" as revealed by Chae Young is lousy in studies.The same scenario is observed in "Sassy Girl Chun Hyang."
    lol... they didn't "start" in My girl... what they did was putting a little joke on the audience saying the leads in sassy girl is related to the family in My Girl... because we never really did know what happen to Chun Hyang's father... but the location of the stories are way off though... they just did it at the last min to be cute... which fits in fine... the reason for that? both series are made by the same company and i believe they came from the same group of writer

Quote Originally Posted by x0_jenniee
    what's the viet title for this?
    i don't think it's out yet... viet stuff are generally a bit slower to come out... this one was in 2005 or 2004... not sure if it's out yet.

I'm sort of tired of drama. Wonder if I can give it a try. -_-
    I might not look smart under the eyes of a genius, but rather intelligent in front of an idiot's perspective. Then, what are you, an idiot or a genius?

Quote Originally Posted by Alice725
    I'm sort of tired of drama. Wonder if I can give it a try. -_-
    Somehow, this series looks just alright to me... it doesn't really consider 'good'[no offence to those who like it]. I like the casts, they are good, but personally I don't see any chemistry between the 2 leads. I haven't watch much K-dramas, but I do like Full House, Nine Tailed Fox, Love Story in Harvard and Autumn Tale[i like them not because of the casts]. Hope this can be a reference for u as 'to watch' or 'not to watch'.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Thank you for sharing.

this is my first time posting on this website EXCITED
    I just finish watching this K-drama and i loved it
    I want to get this on dvd but im afraid to b/c of crapy eng. subs
    any good websites you guys/gals can tell me where i can get a copy of this
    with good eng. subs THANKS

omg...i recently watched this series and am in love with myong rong...so sad to see this series end, but i couldn't bear to watch the leads suffer during their separation any more. so in a way, i'm even more glad that the series ended though the main complaint i have is...what in the world happened to chun hyang's mom? they just totally forgot about that character... i mean, she didn't even show up for the wedding..what a terrible woman!

and...i wish that they spent more effort into creating a better ending...it was almost too anticlimatic. the bickering was consistent with the leads' usual interaction, but come on..it's a big day for them. you would think that they would let that go...

ahh..jae hee is now my ultimate favorite korean male artist... that man can act!!! and of course, it helps that i'm soooo in love with his character. darn, he's sassy and adorable. cute but not too good looking...ahh..i just want to rewatch my favorite scenes over and over again. their first kissing scene (as bad as the kiss was) was soooooo sweet...it was the perfect set up for their kiss. still am in cloud nine for the leads...

MR is the korean darcy for me.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabless
    this is my first time posting on this website EXCITED
    I just finish watching this K-drama and i loved it
    I want to get this on dvd but im afraid to b/c of crapy eng. subs
    any good websites you guys/gals can tell me where i can get a copy of this
    with good eng. subs THANKS
    the QQ Chinese DVDs are available on ebay... you should ask the seller about subtitle quality. I know some Chinese boxsets have really good subtitles, while others have bad ones. But the quality of the overall box isn't good anyway, so if you can, might as well sprint for the Yesasia boxset. That one definitely has good subtitles (I've seen it).

Chungyan is one of the better korean dramas that I have seen. It's a must see for those who have not seen it. Mong Rryong is really a gorgeous guy!

A really good show to watch... though it got a little draggy nearing the end, with Choon Hyang leaving to help Mong Ryong etc... But at least it was a good ending, and a show to remember....

After watching this, it made me go look up other Han Chae Young shows... she's a pretty good actress...

it was cute when he jumped after her when she fell....usually in other dramas when this happens the person who didn't fall will just feel sad b/c their lover died.
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget