Thread: Accidental Cute Scenes ^^

Default Accidental Cute Scenes ^^

I think I love best, and enjoy watching and looking out for in TVB series are the romantic parts ^_^ Just sooo cute to miss : )

This topic is a discussion on various cute scenes between the couple, which happened, but was unplanned.

Here's me lil list for now :

*Eternal Happiness: When Michelle thought that Raymond died and she confessed her love for him when he was unconcsious.

*Legal Entanglement: When Kenix was scared and was running away in some part of China at night and she bumps into Hacken. Thinking it was that other dude, she starts thumping him..when she realises it was him, she hugs him ^-^

Well, the above two scene don't quite capture what I'm looking for..like a sweet lil scene that was almost..accidental and not realised..best EXAMPLE I love...:

In "Take my Word for it", Chilam and Annie were outside looking at Fireflies at night under the tunnel. Wuthout knowing it, Chilam out his hands around Annie's hands to look at the fireflies she caught in her hands as they glow. Having the two faces so close to each other, their noses touch.. AHHH!! So CUTE!! Then they start to realise as they look into each other's eyes...were about to kiss....

Quote Originally Posted by Sword Goddess
    I think I love best, and enjoy watching and looking out for in TVB series are the romantic parts ^_^ Just sooo cute to miss : )

This topic is a discussion on various cute scenes between the couple, which happened, but was unplanned.

Here's me lil list for now :

*Eternal Happiness: When Michelle thought that Raymond died and she confessed her love for him when he was unconcsious.

*Legal Entanglement: When Kenix was scared and was running away in some part of China at night and she bumps into Hacken. Thinking it was that other dude, she starts thumping him..when she realises it was him, she hugs him ^-^

Well, the above two scene don't quite capture what I'm looking for..like a sweet lil scene that was almost..accidental and not realised..best EXAMPLE I love...:

In "Take my Word for it", Chilam and Annie were outside looking at Fireflies at night under the tunnel. Wuthout knowing it, Chilam out his hands around Annie's hands to look at the fireflies she caught in her hands as they glow. Having the two faces so close to each other, their noses touch.. AHHH!! So CUTE!! Then they start to realise as they look into each other's eyes...were about to kiss....
    too bad they didn't kiss..they kinda snap out of their odd senses...weird lol...it was so close!!
    Lam Fung is the best!! I love him!!!

Desperate to watch: Twin of Brothers, Lost in the Chamber of Love and The Last Breakthrough

Go read my fanfic at www.winglin.net/fanfic/TVBfan !!!

I like LWVB...the part where Michelle and Raymond kiss underwater...Raymond was like trying to save her...lol..CUTE!! and romantic...of course.
    Lam Fung is the best!! I love him!!!

Desperate to watch: Twin of Brothers, Lost in the Chamber of Love and The Last Breakthrough

Go read my fanfic at www.winglin.net/fanfic/TVBfan !!!

Default romantic scenes

i like the one in twin of brothers! Ray with Liqian. The part where they were flying about the peach blossom place, aw mann so cute!

ok i've attached a pic of tt part.

i'll try to recall more and add on (:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by frostbite
    i like the one in twin of brothers! Ray with Liqian. The part where they were flying about the peach blossom place, aw mann so cute!

Aww! It looks cute..but I haven't seen the movie yet. A cute romantic scene? Let me think...in 'TITS', when Sam had to get the autograph from Eason, and then all this happy music played, and Zoe kissed him! Teehee..I thought that was cute.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

Quote Originally Posted by frostbite

That looks so romantic ^_^ too bad I never got to see this series... She's so pretty!! Kinda off topic but..what's the two relationship like? Too bad it doesn't look like they are a couple in Twins of Brothers She's heaps more prettier than Leila or Tavia.

I like LWVB...the part where Michelle and Raymond kiss underwater...
    This seems cliche..I think I've seen it in heaps of older productions b4 (where a guy and a girl kiss each other underwater to give the other oxygen- does that actually work??), but still cute ^_^

-i'll never forget the scene in dif iv where jessica hsuan's miss mo asked louis koo's tsui fei to get her gloves in the car..she actually wants him to find the ring...and he ends up tricking her back....heheh

-and the scene where after she loses the ring he gives her one ugly skull ring...and she bargains that the bigger the kiss she gives him, the bigger the diamond will be....i just went 'awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!'

-the last ep of golden faith when rachel's whole family tricks ivan (gallen)...the airport scene and the last scene!

-family man when moses appears in the airplane!

This seems cliche..I think I've seen it in heaps of older productions b4 (where a guy and a girl kiss each other underwater to give the other oxygen- does that actually work??), but still cute ^_^
    not enough for u to live off of, but when a person breathes back out, (your body tries to get rid of C02), some oxygen comes out too..

seems im the only one who will provide here a scene that's cute but does not involve any 'romantic partners'
    hehe, definitely benny in chicken outfit in reaching out!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Junior Member nothin_in_tis_world92's Avatar

Wink

My list:
    -When Moses accidentally kissed Flora on her face in Family Man
    -When Moses appeared in the airplane in Family Man
    -When both Anne and Jessica appeared in the airport in Golden Faith

This three sure are cute scenes...but if you wan cute accidentally scene, it would be the first one, I was smiling all the way~
    Last edited by nothin_in_tis_world92; 03-17-05 at 03:30 AM.
    FlOmO rOcKz - CuTeSt cOuPlEs EvEr

Quote Originally Posted by nothin_in_tis_world92
    My list:
    -When Moses accidentally kissed Flora on her face in Family Man

This three sure are cute scenes...but if you wan cute accidentally scene, it would be the first one, I was smiling all the way~

i never got to see Family Man, but the scene sounds sooo cute XD Can u tell me the circumstances for that situation, how the two characters were related etc?

-When both Anne and Jessica appeared in the airport in Golden Faith
    I watched Golden Faith but I can't remember that part..how was that part cute?

Default mhm

That looks so romantic ^_^ too bad I never got to see this series... She's so pretty!! Kinda off topic but..what's the two relationship like? Too bad it doesn't look like they are a couple in Twins of Brothers She's heaps more prettier than Leila or Tavia.
    mhm but many pple said li qian is nt vry pretty. i don't think she's gorgeous, tavia is definitely more beautiful, but liqian is very cute to look at and she and raymond just look so cute tgt! The twin of brothers refer to ray and ron anw...

anw more cute scenes i recall

in LWVB:Michelle was by herself thinking about raymond. When she was eating, she tried to imitate the way raymond held his chopsticks (which was really bad >.<), then she started smiling to herself. That was really cute and funny.. michelle was so sweet...

in Survivor's law: Raymond knitting next to the old lady on the bench.

Junior Member nothin_in_tis_world92's Avatar

Wink

i never got to see Family Man, but the scene sounds sooo cute XD Can u tell me the circumstances for that situation, how the two characters were related etc?
    They were enemy at the beginning of the show, neighbours/friends when tt happen. Then Flora's father juz so happen to went up the rooftop and saw Moses kissing his daughter.

I watched Golden Faith but I can't remember that part..how was that part cute?
    It was in the last ep. when Gallen is goin on a holiday with Jessica when Anne suddenly show up and Gallen didn't noe wat to do...
    FlOmO rOcKz - CuTeSt cOuPlEs EvEr

Quote Originally Posted by nothin_in_tis_world92

It was in the last ep. when Gallen is goin on a holiday with Jessica when Anne suddenly show up and Gallen didn't noe wat to do...
    oh yeh..eheh ^^ I remember that now =)

Accidental kissing scenes are always cute to watch I think xD like Bosco and Sharon in LWLP ^^

in Survivor's law: Raymond knitting next to the old lady on the bench.[/QUOTE]

definitely... that was 'very' cute!!!
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

sword goddess - omg ur just like me! lols, i loveeeeee the cute romantic parts!! each time a series/movie gets to a scene, i'm like "awww!!! how sweet..!!" lols. i'm such a sucka for those scenes..everytime i see them i wana melt ahha

okay..the only ones i can come up with are..
    - in MH when ZWZ leg was injured by that girl..he reluctantly ignored her n everything n struggled to walk n crawl back to alyssa's place..omg that was sooo sweet! n the part when she opened the door n he called her name..omggggg..!!

- in Shades of Truth..the part where Gigi was in the rain at the bus stop..julian saw her n bought an umbrella n left it there for her.. arghh..oh soo sweet haha..

what really also helps is when a romantic part comes on..the background music also comes on n its supposedly their's "song" sooo yea..
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

yeh!! 'their song' seems to add all the effects of it ^^

Any scences when Carman and Louis stand together in the movie and behind the scences.

Quote Originally Posted by darknight123
    Any scences when Carman and Louis stand together in the movie and behind the scences.
    Carmen lee or someone else?