Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolving Doors of Vengeance 《酒店風雲》

Default ratings

still no signs of a update for ratings episodes 15-20

searched all possible avenues

Ratings for last week was at 31 points. Dropped a point. I read it from Kenix's chinese forum.

dropped ???????? aiya!!!
    it should definitely increase because the series is definitely getting better~!

although i thoroughly HATE episode 22
    *[Ron Ng]*

~[Zhang Dong Liang]~[Hins Cheung]~[JJ Lin]~[Cecilia Cheung]~[Kenix Kwok]~[Chen Kun]~[Vicki Zhao]~[Leo Ku]~[Kenneth Ma]~

Default rdov

i hope not too...but i say 31 is not bad...if it is true at least its (if so) remained at the number one spot since day one

of course..cos its nearing its end..it mite reach higher points. Who knows the ending as in last episode) could pull in 38 points alone on that night

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    i hope not too...but i say 31 is not bad...if it is true at least its (if so) remained at the number one spot since day one
    Well, believe what you would like. I thought I'll let you know the ratings I read since you are looking for it.
    Last edited by ginnie; 09-12-05 at 05:24 PM.

Default RDov

ginnie..i do believe you

thx anyway...

i read too that RDOV was 31 pts, and yummy yummy increased to be 30. HHIII was 28 i think? and then the disney opening thing was 26, and adam cheng's concert was fifth place. yummy yummy was the last few episodes, so its ratings increased, so i think for RDOV, it should increase by the last week.
    *[Ron Ng]*

~[Zhang Dong Liang]~[Hins Cheung]~[JJ Lin]~[Cecilia Cheung]~[Kenix Kwok]~[Chen Kun]~[Vicki Zhao]~[Leo Ku]~[Kenneth Ma]~

what?!?! it dropped?! oh well i'll just assume hk people are too busy to watch....
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

just finished ep21 now....and i found one of my fave scenes! oh can't wait to watch more! can't really take it, i'll go to the tvb site now to see the ep guides!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

yeah...i guess hk ppl are too busy, but i'm sure the rating for the last week will increase

i couldn't stop myself, as i'm always the kind who likes to know if it's a happy ending or sad ending, so iread all of the episode guides on another site. it's definitely a good series, judging by the guides cuz there are even more twists in the plot, can you believe that? but it doesn't mention what happens with ron and ella...
    *[Ron Ng]*

Default rdov

1 point decrease isnt that much..it aint a drastic drop as such. Besides as its nearing the end ..am sure people want to know the ending .

i have resisted myself not to read any episode guides..but will slowly catch up...so watch my postings here once i begin playing catch-up

yep, and like you, im very careful not to read any spoilers
    cherrie

lol i have a really bad habit. i have to know if the ending is good or bad because I really cannot bear to watch series with a really unhappy ending. that's why i never finished square pegs. so to ensure my pursuit in RDOV...i want to know if anything happens to ron and ella
    *[Ron Ng]*

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    yep, and like you, im very careful not to read any spoilers
    omg cherrie love ur avatar!! haha yeah mi too like for this serie,, like YMHJ,, i loved thee characters there,, but then wen i knew that it was a sad ending.. i immediateely stopped watching it..
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

what's YMHJ?
    cherrie

yang men hu jiang, the one with alec su and chae rim
    *[Ron Ng]*

whOaaa. after the second series i saw ron ng in, i got terribly bored of watching him on and on and on again but THIS series, whoa he is HOT. he looks really sexyyy LOL soo joe ma is a good guy? mann im way behind. im probably on like chapter 9 or so. great series so far

anyone wanna agree with me? i think kenix' son in this series is joe ma's son too from their one night stand... ooOoo
    Last edited by mikeey; 09-15-05 at 04:49 PM.
    TAIWANESE
    mike he
    vic zhou

TVB
    patrick tam
    moses chan
    charmaine sheh

KDRAMA
    lee wan
    jang hyuk
    kim bum
    shin dong wook
    song seung hun
    wonbin
    hyun bin
    im ju hwan
    kim tae hee
    sung yuri
    han ji hye

Quote Originally Posted by mikeey
    whOaaa. after the second series i saw ron ng in, i got terribly bored of watching him on and on and on again but THIS series, whoa he is HOT. he looks really sexyyy LOL soo joe ma is a good guy? mann im way behind. im probably on like chapter 9 or so. great series so far

anyone wanna agree with me? i think kenix' son in this series is joe ma's son too from their one night stand... ooOoo
    yea...ron does look pretty good in this series, but other than that, i think he did improve since the academy, especially with expressions and such.

don't get too much ahead of yourself just yet! that's an important and very crucial part of the series
    *[Ron Ng]*

Quote Originally Posted by mikeey

I am wondering what is that second series you saw him in? cause I am seeing him in quite a few serials that are being broadcasted currently.

Chloe is really a terrible girl...my goodness the evil things she does and yet looks so innocent in front of her third cousin brother...