Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolving Doors of Vengeance 《酒店風雲》

what's that error? hehe seems that we got to watch this at abt the same time huh! i do agree with all your comments above when i watched it, i felt so surprised of the hatred of the brothers. i think ron's actions towards his dad and brothers are way too extreme for my expectations. imagine he can bump his brother's car just like that?!?! that can result to death! and i really felt for lau dan i also agree kenix looks gorgeous here can't wait to see more! im now downloading ep 2...still has 24% more to go
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default RDOV

well i guess ..there's bound to be errors in any series..i am not particulary out for checking/highlighting them..because i rarely spot them on purpose..nor do i spot any anyway.

storyline so far so good..cant wait to see more to unravel the "mysteries" behind each character.
    this series has already hit the top spot for fave series so far in 2005 ..and one episode has done that

just had a marathon of watching RDOV on the weekend. spent about 6 hours in total watching eps 4 to 12 and it's getting better by the chapter.

Default RDOV

geez...i am in the very early stages.. so i cant do marathon runs on the tv over RDOV ..taking it slowly..makes it morer enjoyable that way..keeps me in suspense longer..takes for tip-off (dont want any spoilers thx but knowing up to chapter 12 is exciting will do fine thanks)

i was doing the marathon with "hotelier" - korean) and finished it in 4days thats because i bought the boxset and was soo hooked on the storyline

lol people already got to watch till ep 12? but ep 11 will show only tonight in tvb channel right? finally watched ep 2...whoa can't wait for more! hopefully i can already use my new laptop by this evening so that i can download ep3!
    i somewhat regretted reading the character descriptions in the tvb site coz i had some ideas with the characters and it somewhat lost some of its mysteries....so from now on i refused to go back to the tvb site and try as much as possible to avoid reading if i spot a sentence or two abt what happened in what ep
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    lol people already got to watch till ep 12? but ep 11 will show only tonight in tvb channel right? finally watched ep 2...whoa can't wait for more! hopefully i can already use my new laptop by this evening so that i can download ep3!
    i somewhat regretted reading the character descriptions in the tvb site coz i had some ideas with the characters and it somewhat lost some of its mysteries....so from now on i refused to go back to the tvb site and try as much as possible to avoid reading if i spot a sentence or two abt what happened in what ep
    How come I don't find the excitement everyones feeling after watching a few episodes of this series. I'm a few episodes into this series, and it's not exactly getting me involved. Meh, hope it gets better.
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

maybe you have very high expectations or maybe because of all the rave going on, you don't feel the excitement you must/ you think you may feel haha but im one of the people who rave with it so what ep are you so far?
    cherrie

High expectations? Hmm...maybe, but I watch most TVB series anyway

I'm up to episode 5 at the moment.
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

Ratings Report ( 22/08/2005 - 28/08/2005 )

1. Revolving Doors Of Vengeance ( EPS 06 - 10 ) - 32 PTS
    2. Healing Hands III ( EPS 21 - 25 ) - 28 PTS
    3. Yummy Yummy - Food For Life ( EPS 16- 20 ) - 28 PTS

Credit: Kitson - http://tvbchinesenews.blogspot.com/

2nd week unchanged at 32...
    Episode 10 last week was interesting...still lots of Ron Ng every episode.
    Last edited by ginnie; 08-29-05 at 02:59 AM.

Default RDOV

not bad not bad ..to have maintained the top spot for the second week running @ 32 points

thanks for the update

Default RDOV

didnt they kinda explain why the hatred towards mary hon's character in episode 1. so that mary's character explained i think..i wont give too much anyway..but i can see why all the family feud/rivalarly.

shall watch episode 2 tonite

anyone know the viet title of this movie?

Default episode 2

didnt get chance to see it tonite..leave until tomorrow i guess..
    cant wait..

This serie looks so dramatic but want to see becuz ron is in.

hm not bad! hopefully the ratings will go up in its succeeding weeks!
    watched ep 2, oh the family's just too much! same comment, poor lau dan
    i had downloaded ep 3 but will be able to watch it tomorrow...argh my ep 4 is stuck at 98% complete! hopefully someone will give me some seeds
    cherrie

Default more news

http://asianfanatics.net/

scroll down for the section on asian entertainment news

Default episode 2

again awesome!!

am beginnin to like kenix's character.. the music from it is good too..i do wish there is a OST to it.. i recognise the music from "Beautiful life"-japanese tv series..wen joe did a bit of housekeeping when that english guest complained

This series is really starting to get good... its like a modern war and beauty where the hotel is the palace and the shareholders are the concubines.. haha... kinda stretching it a bit, huh?

***Minor spoilers***
    I forgot which tapes i watched yesterday (lol) but the part where the three brothers finally worked together was really exciting.. and Joe finally revealed his motives.. cant wait for more!
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

I have finally got my hands on the first 3 episodes and seen them....not bad but no special feelings for this serisl yet. but I have got comments on the characters...will post them up as the series progresses.

Well, up to 3 episodes and I definitley see an improvement in Ron's acting..I think this role has more potential for breakthrough as compared to his other roles so far, esp, in the academey, where its not that difficult a role to play.

Kenix looks great here but the make-up seems a little too overdone.

Joe Ma is impressive in his role so far and like someone said earlier, it feels like a modern day war and beauty.

I think Ella Koon's not bad too in her first acting role, pretty natural and not too overdone but she might be more conscious than the veterans.

David Chiang's character seems despicable, I didn't quite expect that of him though I heard his will be a villain role.

The other girl involved in the love triangle with Ron looks so much like Linda Chung, but I think she's not right?

Ron's character seems stuck up and has the feel of a 'bad boy' and he's so natural here at times that I wondered if there's any truth in those negtive rumours going on in mags about his lousy attitude....but acting-wise, his convincing as the character. The hotel that's featured...is that in the philippines?