Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Channel 8 drama, A Life of Hope, 活下去

Default Channel 8 drama, A Life of Hope, 活下去

Joanne Peh is a sporty hot babe. i love her tanned skin.

Hm. Her hair is better now. Liked her cropped hair and her character in Jia Cai Wan Guan but detested it the rest of the time

friday's episode screencaps.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/2cer8k')

May i just ask, who is that girl who acted as chen han wei's wife?
    I am grateful when new friends come into my life, but old friends are the best. I know this is true because of YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by xin_0829
    May i just ask, who is that girl who acted as chen han wei's wife?
    Laura Fang Zhi Xuan from Taiwan.

Her official website: http://laura.cclai.net/emma/

Under photos there's a lot of her photos with the cast.

like this one.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img123.exs.cx/img123/7500/5068sf.jpg')

hey..me love to see joanne appear with elvin.. they 2 cute leh... always quarrel one!~!!!!
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

wow. i just went to see laura fang's webbie.

she look gorgeous in her other shoot. but her role in "a life of hope" doenst do her justice.

she kinda look a cross between jacelyn tay + fiona xie.

babelicious.

Quote Originally Posted by tequila
    wow. i just went to see laura fang's webbie.

she look gorgeous in her other shoot. but her role in "a life of hope" doenst do her justice.

she kinda look a cross between jacelyn tay + fiona xie.

babelicious.
    Yeah she does look like jace especially when she lets her hair down.

Quote Originally Posted by slow_jamz
    Yeah she does look like jace especially when she lets her hair down.
    i think she also look at bit like Erica Lee, except older, n minus the bunny tooth n big b(. ) ( . )bs.

in the mediacorp forum for this drama (which i m not a member of the forum coz i didn't get any response after i submitted my application for membership...), someone mentioned that he (should be a 'he' i guess) saw Xiuming's panties exposed, coz she wasn't wearing low rise panties with her hipster jeans.

here's the pic....the evidence. see it 4 urself. (22 March, Tuesday episode)

mediacorp forum url - http://forum.mediacorp.com.sg/board/...threadid=17930

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/2d6hs8')
    Last edited by markk; 03-27-05 at 05:52 AM.

in the mediacorp forum also, someone mentioned that xiuming's nurse uniform name tag has 'Laura Lim' written on it instead of 'Lin Xiuming'. Since when did she had an english name? it was never mentioned in the show, n i never heard anyone call her laura, only 'xiuming', or 'nu ren' (woman) by Dongping. i wonder why her nametag has that, instead of 'Lin Xiuming' ???

anyway, this actress real name is Laura Fang.

i tried to find a pic that i had taken with digicam of the tv, that has her nametag. but most were rather blurred n small. this is the best one, except her hand is blocking. if u look carefully, the first 3 letters visible are 'LAU'

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/2d6ko4')

Quote Originally Posted by markk
    in the mediacorp forum also, someone mentioned that xiuming's nurse uniform name tag has 'Laura Lim' written on it instead of 'Lin Xiuming'. Since when did she had an english name? it was never mentioned in the show, n i never heard anyone call her laura, only 'xiuming', or 'nu ren' (woman) by Dongping. i wonder why her nametag has that, instead of 'Lin Xiuming' ???

anyway, this actress real name is Laura Fang.

i tried to find a pic that i had taken with digicam of the tv, that has her nametag. but most were rather blurred n small. this is the best one, except her hand is blocking. if u look carefully, the first 3 letters visible are 'LAU'

ya.. this one is i mention one... u so superb ah!! go flip through the pages and read..
    Last edited by stArXjOey; 03-27-05 at 09:11 AM.
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

Quote Originally Posted by stArXjOey
    ya.. this one is i mention one... u so superb ah!! go flip through the pages and read..
    yes, i read all the posts of 'huo xia qu' in mediacorp forum.
    it seems to be much more popular than this forum

dunno why the mediacorp forum ppl havent approved my membership yet.

Quote Originally Posted by markk
    yes, i read all the posts of 'huo xia qu' in mediacorp forum.
    it seems to be much more popular than this forum

dunno why the mediacorp forum ppl havent approved my membership yet.
    haha it's more popular cause it's a mediacorp forum & the show is a mediacorp show, so people will naturally go there to talk about it.

btw you're not the only who's membership hasn't been approved yet.
    the mods think the email system is down, but don't know now ok already or not.

u know, on friday's episode, Xiuming goes to the HDB shop to buy 3 for $10 bra, coz she's financially strapped. Dongping knows this, n went to get $500 worth of voucher for her, n lied to her that he won them in lucky draw.

n as u know, xiuming is poor, coz she has to work as nkf nurse in daytime n tutor at nite. but if u look at the pic below, from friday's episode, shes wearing a Roxy long sleeved shirt!! Notice the white long sleeved shirt has 'ROXY' written in cursive in white paint on the front. Roxy is an expensive brand i suppose....so how come she can afford to wear such expensive clothes? i know this is just a drama show.....but wearing an expensive shirt over a cheap bra is kinda weird. haha. The producers never thought of it. furthermore, her jeans also look branded....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/2dndeb')

n later on, xiuming goes with dongping's mum for shopping with those vouchers ('share share basis'), even though DP insists that the vouchers were meant for her (XM) only (coz DP cares a lot for her n wants her to spend $ on herself). in the end, XM bought only a pair of shoes. then i was thinking, if i was the scriptwriter, i would have changed the plot somehow....so here's my idea:

DP cant bear to see XM wearing cheap bra, n so one night, when he was in her flat, he makes yuanyuan distract her, n he sneaks to her room to peek at her bra n panties to see the size.

the next day, he puts on a cap n dark glasses (for fear of embarrassment), n goes to the departmental store lingerie section, n in a hushed voice, asks the salesgirls which bra n panty is good. then the salesgirls see him so paiseh, she laughs hard, n ask 'oh, so u wanna get lingerie for ur g/f or wife...what's the special occasion? *giggles*'.

DP says 'errr.......nothing special, it's just...err...that i err...notice my g/f's bra r old....' Then salesgirl says loudly 'oh, so u n her did that b4.........' DP blushes n get more paiseh n say 'please, i just wanna get what i want, no more nonsense please'. so he selects some wacaol of triumph ones, n salesgirls get the size he wants, n cheekily suggested he get some sexy g-string or padded bra so his nights wld be more exciting....n he declines, n so he pays for them, n as he walks out, he mumbles to himself 'Cant believed i met such a nosy and talkative salesgirls...i'll never do this again'

Then later on, he was in a dilemna, of how to give the bra n panties he bought to XM, coz he scared she might get angry etc. so he plucks up his courage, n he met her n passed her the bag n maybe she gets real pissed over n kicks him outta the house, or maybe she gets shocked n pretends to be angry at DP for doing such a stupid thing although she is secretly thankful etc, or................

any of u got a different idea for the ending???
    Last edited by markk; 03-28-05 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slow_jamz
    haha it's more popular cause it's a mediacorp forum & the show is a mediacorp show, so people will naturally go there to talk about it.

btw you're not the only who's membership hasn't been approved yet.
    the mods think the email system is down, but don't know now ok already or not.
    yaya.. and here is not only mcs.. still got TVB,atv, taiwan, china... so many.. and is multi country one... so when u talkin bout this show.. and the person nv watch wont reply to u de.. whereas in mcs forum.. everyone is watchin the same show.. so more thing to talk

I personally dont like this show,watched 1 episode and never bothered to watch more.I am just waiting for the 7pm one which will be aired tomorrow!!Just love Ada Choi and Gigi lai

Default zhihao is unfaithful?

i missed tuesday episode

how does xiuming know zhihao (chen han wei) has been unfaithful to her ? I read in Straits Times synonpsis but i didnt catch it on TV as i missed the first half an hour of the show

tks

Quote Originally Posted by tingtongbell
    i missed tuesday episode

how does xiuming know zhihao (chen han wei) has been unfaithful to her ? I read in Straits Times synonpsis but i didnt catch it on TV as i missed the first half an hour of the show

tks
    Hi tingtongbell, I'm glad u asked a question here, coz if not, it would seemed like i'm always 'talking' to myself in this drama's forum.

on that episode, it was XM n ZH's 7th wedding anniversary. She visits him at hospital n feels sad (as usual), n then 'Ong Ai Leng' (The m'sian model/actress, who acted in channel u drama changing lanes/Yi Xin Ren) enterred the room, n says 'sorry, wrong room'. she peeps at XM n ZH from outside. (she's actually ZH's g/f, n XM doesnt know)

Later, she buys things n visit her in-law house. Dad-in-law was around but not the naggy mum. He tells her to get the key n open up ZH's drawer in his room, n take anything that's valuable, coz mum-in-law is not around (coz she will make a big fuss if she knows this). So she does so, n saw a photo of ZH with Ai Leng, n also some b-day cards, realizes ZH has an affair shortly after their marriage. She flashback, back when they're engaged, n ZH had told her he need to go Australia for work or something for a few months or week i think. So perhaps he met Ai Leng in australia n therefore he had affair with her. she also saw a bday present, unopened one, which ZH packed for this Ai Leng, n he wrote on it something like 'i will love u only etc etc'. (he probably died b4 he had chance to give her)

She gets upset n did not take anything n didnt tell dad also n left. at home, evening, she lay in bed sobbing, n Dongping comes n comforts her. she just tells him she's tired, but does not reveal what she saw earlier that day. so he prepares a dish of macaroni n fruit salad (which he learnt when he was in America) n tells her to eat it n she cheers up.

he rushes off to Fenni's workplace, the office building near s'pore river, with flower n ring, coz he wanna propose to her. But he saw her with another man, n he says he's gonna marry her soon, n so DP threw the flowers away n walked away without saying anything. he's sad, so he goes to his lab to do cell-division thing to forget his troubles. FN calls up XM n confides, n XM goes to that place where DP was last seen, coz he didn't pick up his phone. But he;'s not there, n she goes to his flat n falls asleep on the bench outside his block. he saws her, early morning 7am, n she cheered him up, n they said "lets have breakfast at the market"

then it was Xiaofei part. she goes to checkup, which revealed she had kidney disease. at the school prom nite, she wears a dress n dances with Martin, while trying not to feel sad, n faints. she awoke in hospital, with her mum next to her, n she's upset n refuses to eat. then liangyi was also in the hospital visiting his sick granny etc etc............

pics:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/2iq0si')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/2iq4qe')
    Last edited by markk; 03-31-05 at 11:32 PM.