Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Siblings vs. Legendary Siblings II?

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    http://www.geocities.com/mad_abt_jim...opses3640.html
    http://www.geocities.com/mad_abt_jim...opses4045.html

Here are the pages I found that has the complete sypnosis of what you missed.

In the second half of the series, Jimmy appears very little. They would mention him from time to time. His reason for not being onscreen was he is still practicing martial arts with that one Yan Hao Tian niece, Yan Piao Xiang. Second half of series focus a lot on TAE and Shuang Shuang.

One big thing is how come Shuang Shuang face was burned? It was an accident involving her and her "brother". He sealed her acupoints and left her there. He went somewhere and a fire started, and it burned her face.

Ming Yue finally dies towards the end, but she did regain her memory back. Cheng Chun wept and said he always loved her and Ming Yue only.
    thanks for the synposis. it was a stupid ending, but it still feels good to know about it after around 5 yrs of wondering.
    dolphin_bay

just wanted to ask.. who did xiaoyu end up with??

cuz im up to like only ep 8 and like three girls like him so far.. but i wanna know who he ends up with cuz if he ends up with like the girl i don't like then dat would suck.. :O(
    currently watching: <3 hana Yori dango season 2
    <3 corner with love
    <3 hana-kimi
    <3 goong S

SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by ariesangel32690
    just wanted to ask.. who did xiaoyu end up with??
    cuz im up to like only ep 8 and like three girls like him so far.. but i wanna know who he ends up with cuz if he ends up with like the girl i don't like then dat would suck.. :O(
    Umm, which series are you referring to?

Legendary Siblings 1 with Alec Su? - He ends up with Little Fairy Zhang Jing.

Or

Legendary Siblings 2 with TAE? - He ends up with Zi Yan.

Who is the girl you don't like?

SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS

Umm, which series are you referring to?

Legendary Siblings 1 with Alec Su? - He ends up with Little Fairy Zhang Jing.

Or

Legendary Siblings 2 with TAE? - He ends up with Zi Yan.

Who is the girl you don't like?

yea thanks a alot i was referring to legendary siblings II....
    and yea.. i was aksing who like xiaoyu.. i don't think TAE plays him it's the other guys,, the funny one... who does he end up with????

i don't like the one xiao yu knew since little in the beginning of the series... dat girll ehh w/e,.... i know dat she likes her.. but does he like her?? o wells.. thanks!!
    <3 corner with love
    <3 hana-kimi
    <3 goong S

yea thanks a alot i was referring to legendary siblings II....
    and yea.. i was aksing who like xiaoyu.. i don't think TAE plays him it's the other guys,, the funny one... who does he end up with????

i don't like the one xiao yu knew since little in the beginning of the series... dat girll ehh w/e,.... i know dat she likes her.. but does he like her?? o wells.. thanks!!
    Oh, I know you were referring to Xiao Yu (Jimmy Lin). He ends up with Zi Yan. Shuang Shuang ends up with Wuji (TAE). That girl you dislike (Vivi Ho), umm, you'll see for yourself.

Oh, I know you were referring to Xiao Yu (Jimmy Lin). He ends up with Zi Yan. Shuang Shuang ends up with Wuji (TAE). That girl you dislike (Vivi Ho), umm, you'll see for yourself.

lol.. thanks a lot.. :O) oh and btw.. how many episode altogether are there.....??
    Last edited by ariesangel32690; 12-01-06 at 09:27 PM.
    <3 corner with love
    <3 hana-kimi
    <3 goong S

lol.. thanks a lot.. :O) oh and btw.. how many episode altogether are there.....??
    Umm, not too sure. 32 tapes for Viet version. I think like 45 episodes for Chinese version. If each episode you are watching is 45 minutes or so, then yeah, around 40-45 episodes.

Thumbs up

i love both of this series. esp. Jimmy with Theresa Lee in Legendary Siblings I
    and Jimmy with Li Xiao Lu in Legendary Siblings II.
    Kim Samsoon, Kim Sun Ah, Hyun Bin, and other K-Drama Fans, Join Our SunBin Fans Club Forum,
    Click => SunBin Fans Club Forum!!!

i havent watch legendary sibling I because of my schedule in school, but my sister told me that it was good...jimmy lin acted really good he's able to portairt the character the way it should be, and also in the part of alex xu. their acting is really superb, it looks real i mean they are able to give life to the charcters. i have watch legendary siblings II i was also good though i dont know which is better.

after watching Legendary siblings I and II ..
    i find i like more the first 1 more ...because have Alec loll and the actress was better

Story too was better than the second one..
    still i like Tae too so ...the second was so so..[the ending was -.-...]

http://www.geocities.com/mad_abt_jim...opses3640.html
    http://www.geocities.com/mad_abt_jim...opses4045.html

Here are the pages I found that has the complete sypnosis of what you missed.

In the second half of the series, Jimmy appears very little. They would mention him from time to time. His reason for not being onscreen was he is still practicing martial arts with that one Yan Hao Tian niece, Yan Piao Xiang. Second half of series focus a lot on TAE and Shuang Shuang.

One big thing is how come Shuang Shuang face was burned? It was an accident involving her and her "brother". He sealed her acupoints and left her there. He went somewhere and a fire started, and it burned her face.

Ming Yue finally dies towards the end, but she did regain her memory back. Cheng Chun wept and said he always loved her and Ming Yue only.
    Ming Yue is supposed to be Yaoyue in Legendary Siblings I,right? N I feel both happy and sad for Yaoyue.Her martial arts are really good and she's only blinded by vengeance of being betrayed by love.Happy coz she have found her very true love but she died still.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfie88
    Ming Yue is supposed to be Yaoyue in Legendary Siblings I,right? N I feel both happy and sad for Yaoyue.Her martial arts are really good and she's only blinded by vengeance of being betrayed by love.Happy coz she have found her very true love but she died still.
    You are correct. Ming Yue in supposed "part two" is Yao Yue in Legendary Siblings.

I have to say i like the first Legendary Siblings more than the second one. I prefer Theresa Lee over Li Xiao Lu. I prefer the storyline more too. I also didn't like Jimmy's look in the sequel. Though i prefer Tae as Jimmy's twin (even though he really wasn't from what i can remember) as opposed to Alec. Tae has more similar features to pass as Jimmy's twin. Plus, he's pretty cute to look at.

the plot of the first one much better but part two only like the three guy in here Jimmy and Tae so cute but then I fall in love with Calvin later .

He so cute

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.paozhoutang.com/album/manage/UploadImages/200411120433898.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Bingcute
    the plot of the first one much better but part two only like the three guy in here Jimmy and Tae so cute but then I fall in love with Calvin later .

He so cute

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.paozhoutang.com/album/manage/UploadImages/200411120433898.jpg')
    Yeah, i ended up liking him too. So what's his full name?

The first part was way better than the second part. The second part was pretty stupid in my opinion. The director tries too hard to make it funny when it's not. I love the cast of the second part, but I felt towards the end, they rush everything. The first part was very good...love the actors, hate the actress. But, the storyline interest me alot.
    Not really a "genius"

I like both 1 and 2.

LS1 was more reasonable, but LS2 was so funny.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/LiuSanBian/LS1/x5.jpg')
    Love Jimmy and Jiang Xin, Support TAE

Quote Originally Posted by little_genus
    The first part was way better than the second part. The second part was pretty stupid in my opinion. The director tries too hard to make it funny when it's not. I love the cast of the second part, but I felt towards the end, they rush everything. The first part was very good...love the actors, hate the actress. But, the storyline interest me alot.
    I agree. I felt that they tried too hard to make it funny in the second one. That then makes it a little unbearable after a while...at least for me. Jimmy's character in the LS2 was more annoying to me so usually i couldn't wait to see Tae instead. Plus, the ending was weird since i think they had to cut parts out to condense the series. One minute everyone is at a certain place and then the next everyone just all of a sudden ends up at the end confronting the enemy. Maybe it was just the version i ended up seeing. I think there is a version where they didn't cut parts out. Not really sure since this was a while back. Maybe they just went wrong in general by making a sequel to a remake.

I was okay with the actresses in the LS1. Well, i love Theresa Lee but i could do without Vivien Chen. Her character got pretty annoying. As for LS2, i like Tian Xin but i didn't really care for Li Xiao Lu.

the first one was hilarious! i love it! jimmy was a natural! so was alec...(these were the days when i still appreciated him). theresa became more n more adorable...even though tons of people dislike vivian here, id have to say shes ok imo...the 2nd one was overdone...it was like a copy...a pirated copy im a fan of jimmy's but i didnt realy liked this one, plus the version i got was a lousy cut version! li xiao lu is pretty but i dont like her here...tian xin was better...n oh, i like calvin too but i never saw him elsewhere after the said series does anyone happen to know why?

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    the first one was hilarious! i love it! jimmy was a natural! so was alec...(these were the days when i still appreciated him). theresa became more n more adorable...even though tons of people dislike vivian here, id have to say shes ok imo...the 2nd one was overdone...it was like a copy...a pirated copy im a fan of jimmy's but i didnt realy liked this one, plus the version i got was a lousy cut version! li xiao lu is pretty but i dont like her here...tian xin was better...n oh, i like calvin too but i never saw him elsewhere after the said series does anyone happen to know why?
    I saw the cut version too for Legendary Siblings 2. I never saw what stuff they cut out but was it a huge chunk? It seemed like it. And of course, it was right at the end which doesn't make sense. It made the ending weird and there was no sense of closure for me because i was trying to fill in the missing pieces.

I was wondering about Calvin too. LS2 was the only series that i've seen him in.