Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Siblings vs. Legendary Siblings II?

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans
    I was wondering about Calvin too. LS2 was the only series that i've seen him in.
    Calvin was also in Duke of Mount Deer 2000 with Dicky Cheung. He was also in Young Hero Fong Sai Yuk with Dicky Cheung as well.

For those that missed out on most of the scenes in part two, scroll back to an earlier post to read what was missing.

okay...i'm confused.

legendary siblings i and ii?

okay...legendary siblings i = alec su and jimmy lin, right?

and legendary siblings ii = jimmy lin and tae?

o_0
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    okay...i'm confused.

legendary siblings i and ii?

okay...legendary siblings i = alec su and jimmy lin, right?

and legendary siblings ii = jimmy lin and tae?

o_0
    Yep, you have it right.

no wonder!

i was like...where the heck did ALEC SU go!

here i thought i was DLin' LEGENDARY SIBLINGS I.

i am DLin' LEGENDARY SIBLINGS II.

dOh!

but so far, i found LS2 to be rather light-hearted and found myself laughing here and there.

i think i would enjoy the original story instead of the made-up sequel, so...here i go to search for it.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

no wonder!

dOh!

but so far, i found LS2 to be rather light-hearted and found myself laughing here and there.

i think i would enjoy the original story instead of the made-up sequel, so...here i go to search for it.
    So you have not seen Legendary Siblings of Jimmy and Alec? In my opinion, this one and the 1988 TVB one Two Honorable Knights, are the best adaptions for Jue Dai Shuang Jiao. For sure, it is much better than Dicky's version.

Any reason you are watching it? Alec Su fan? Or fan of the story?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    So you have not seen Legendary Siblings of Jimmy and Alec? In my opinion, this one and the 1988 TVB one Two Honorable Knights, are the best adaptions for Jue Dai Shuang Jiao. For sure, it is much better than Dicky's version.

Any reason you are watching it? Alec Su fan? Or fan of the story?
    i'm actually not a fan of alec su.

i'm curious about the story itself. i usually like to watch adaptations first before reading the novels.

i'm more of a visual person, so that's just my preference.

no wonder!

dOh!

But Alec Su does make a cameo appearance at the beginning of Legendary Siblings 2. Did you see him? I enjoyed LS1 a whole lot more than LS2 though i'm downloading LS2 at the moment.

I've seen on local tv channel LS2 full version...actually it's a good story line even a few part seem non sense....huhuhuhu

Min Yue at last have her power back after staying in pool made by Chang Chun...at that time Yue Long Shuan came to attack her...after she fighting with Shuan, she died and before she die she say to chang chun that she really fall into him even before she lost her memories.

Wu Jie met Shuang Shuang at the bridge isn't it....at that time shuang shuang face already burn...after that shuang shuang & wu jie chatting at the old temple, wu jie place...here she told wu jie how it come to this...in other hand, Yue Long Shuan disguise as an old man that lost his family & live alone & wu jie didn't know bout this...it because he want to be with his son wu jie, also he hope to claim his son's heart...Wu jie pity on him and invite him to stay with him at the old temple...they live like father & son...the secret reveal when a few Tien Men fellas betray Shuan...They come to wu jie's place hoping to kill wu jie.,,but they didn't know Shuan was with him...Shuan very mad with them & he use his power...wu jie really shock & mad on him!...wu jie give him warning not to come back & disturb his life again...

Long Shuan feel mad on wu jie because he tried so many things but wu jie don't want to accept or back to him...Long Shuan kidnapped Shuang Shuang & he give his word to wu jie, he will repair Shaung Shuang burn face...Wu jie have no choice & back to his father with his heavy heart...Long Shuan want his son become like him...very evil!...he invite Xiao Yu to fight with Wu jie...Wu jie have no choice becuz he didn't know where is long shuan keep shuang shuang, but before they fight, wu jie request to meet Xiao Yu personally...at this moment wu jie tell xiao yu everything...

at the hall...long shuan praudly pronounce his great son...so they fight...Xio Xiang didn't want this go any longer & he together fight with them...at the cliff they fight until 3 of them fell...long shuan very mad when he saw his son fell...he want to kill xiao yu, he use his power and xiao yu fell...after than long shuan expecting something, which is his son wu jie & xiao yu disguise as each other! his ex-wife come with Tian Bao...& his ex-wife very mad becuz he try to kill his own son...at the time he want to kill his ex-wife wu jie seen that & barred his body in front his mother...after that you know what happen....long shuan going mad! he lost his power....

I also bought LS2 VCD's...very disappointed at MOST! I think, the dramas had been cut out almost 60 to 90 minutes.....! As i watch in local channel, every effect very smooth and no blemished....full version....no rope can u see...and no crane can u see...

even almost 2 years past...but i'm still feel very disappointed for the VCD's version...i'm looking around for the complete story, still can't find it!
    attack your problem with enthusiasm...as your survival depended on it...

But Alec Su does make a cameo appearance at the beginning of Legendary Siblings 2. Did you see him? I enjoyed LS1 a whole lot more than LS2 though i'm downloading LS2 at the moment.
    can you tell me from where you down loading LS2??
    attack your problem with enthusiasm...as your survival depended on it...

Quote Originally Posted by elly_orly
    can you tell me from where you down loading LS2??
    I downloaded Legendary Siblings 2 via torrent from d-addicts.com. Silent Regrets has the series on their site but it's incomplete. They're direct download links though if you're interested in that. You can also go to JEM's torrent site and download the torrent for the series that way. JEM had hardsubbed the entire LS2 series. He's got a batch link for the entire series or you can just download each episode individually.

Exclamation Hello?!!Need some little help!!

uhmm.. actually i was wondering where can i buy "Legendary siblings(part I and II)"..
    thats all...thanksssssssss....^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Dichie
    uhmm.. actually i was wondering where can i buy "Legendary siblings(part I and II)"..
    thats all...thanksssssssss....^_^
    Store wise, i have no idea. But online wise, have you tried YesAsia?

Store wise, i have no idea. But online wise, have you tried YesAsia?
    Actually i dont buy on online but i guess i will buy now...uhmm wait do u know where
    can i get "Sa puso kong nabihag mo na" mp3?!!i forgot to tell u actually i already have the cd LEGENDARY SIBLINGS II but i only have eps. 1-32 so im looking for the
    whole story i mean LEGENDARY SIBLINGS I and II...^^..hihihih...
    Last edited by Dichie; 04-21-07 at 01:12 PM.

Actually i dont buy on online but i guess i will buy now...uhmm wait do u know where
    can i get "Sa puso kong nabihag mo na" mp3?!!i forgot to tell u actually i already have the cd LEGENDARY SIBLINGS II but i only have eps. 1-32 so im looking for the
    Which song is "Sa puso kong nabihag mo na"?

Question

Which song is "Sa puso kong nabihag mo na"?
    its the theme song of the LEGENDARY SIBLINGS II i dont know wats the title of dat in english translation.........-_-
    " To Accomplished great things
    we must not only act but also dream,
    not only plan but also BELIEVE."

DiChIe

Quote Originally Posted by elly_orly
    I've seen on local tv channel LS2 full version...actually it's a good story line even a few part seem non sense....huhuhuhu

Min Yue at last have her power back after staying in pool made by Chang Chun...at that time Yue Long Shuan came to attack her...after she fighting with Shuan, she died and before she die she say to chang chun that she really fall into him even before she lost her memories.

Wu Jie met Shuang Shuang at the bridge isn't it....at that time shuang shuang face already burn...after that shuang shuang & wu jie chatting at the old temple, wu jie place...here she told wu jie how it come to this...in other hand, Yue Long Shuan disguise as an old man that lost his family & live alone & wu jie didn't know bout this...it because he want to be with his son wu jie, also he hope to claim his son's heart...Wu jie pity on him and invite him to stay with him at the old temple...they live like father & son...the secret reveal when a few Tien Men fellas betray Shuan...They come to wu jie's place hoping to kill wu jie.,,but they didn't know Shuan was with him...Shuan very mad with them & he use his power...wu jie really shock & mad on him!...wu jie give him warning not to come back & disturb his life again...

Long Shuan feel mad on wu jie because he tried so many things but wu jie don't want to accept or back to him...Long Shuan kidnapped Shuang Shuang & he give his word to wu jie, he will repair Shaung Shuang burn face...Wu jie have no choice & back to his father with his heavy heart...Long Shuan want his son become like him...very evil!...he invite Xiao Yu to fight with Wu jie...Wu jie have no choice becuz he didn't know where is long shuan keep shuang shuang, but before they fight, wu jie request to meet Xiao Yu personally...at this moment wu jie tell xiao yu everything...

at the hall...long shuan praudly pronounce his great son...so they fight...Xio Xiang didn't want this go any longer & he together fight with them...at the cliff they fight until 3 of them fell...long shuan very mad when he saw his son fell...he want to kill xiao yu, he use his power and xiao yu fell...after than long shuan expecting something, which is his son wu jie & xiao yu disguise as each other! his ex-wife come with Tian Bao...& his ex-wife very mad becuz he try to kill his own son...at the time he want to kill his ex-wife wu jie seen that & barred his body in front his mother...after that you know what happen....long shuan going mad! he lost his power....
    Lucky you. What country did you watch it in? I know they have the full version, but how come there is a full version and a non-full version. Quite dumb.

In the full version, one thing I heard was Jimmy Lin (Xiao Yu) was rarely shown right? Maybe for the non-full version, people think the series will not do well if Jimmy was not onscreen. I think Jimmy was busy with racing, so they had to exclude him from the scenes. Storyline wise, in the series, they keep on saying Jimmy was practicing his martial arts, so therefore, he was unable to be with the main cast.

Wait so Ming Yue says she fell in love with Chang Chun. Ok, that was quite nonsense. But anyhow, part two was never a sequel to begin with, so I guess that can past. Didn't Chang Chun say that he only loves Ming Yue, he never loved Xiao Lan.

So did Ming Yue beat Long Shuan? Or did they just tie? How ironic that each time someone beat Long Shuan, they must die in the process. So Long Shuan loses in martial arts, but he is the one that retains his life. Wu Que and Fei Yu died even though they beat him. And now Ming Yue is the same.

its the theme song of the LEGENDARY SIBLINGS II i dont know wats the title of dat in english translation.........-_-
    Oh okay, i know what song you're talking about. It was sung by Jimmy Lin. I had that song at one point on my computer but i think i might've deleted it. I'll see if i can maybe find it again.

Smile

Oh okay, i know what song you're talking about. It was sung by Jimmy Lin. I had that song at one point on my computer but i think i might've deleted it. I'll see if i can maybe find it again.
    weeeeeeeeeee...tnx...^_^
    " To Accomplished great things
    we must not only act but also dream,
    not only plan but also BELIEVE."

DiChIe

Okay, i managed to find both the opening and end theme songs of Legendary Siblings 2. The opening theme song (有你的世界 | You Ni De Shi Jie | World With You) is sung by Jimmy Lin. And just in case you were interested, the end theme song (小鹿乱撞 | Xiao Lu Luan Zhuang | Heart Beating Fast) is sung by Li Xiao Lu, who plays Zi Yan in the series.

Here are the download links for the Legendary Siblings 2 theme songs:
    Opening Theme: Jimmy Lin - 有你的世界 | You Ni De Shi Jie | World With You
    End Theme: Li Xiao Lu - 小鹿乱撞 | Xiao Lu Luan Zhuang | Heart Beating Fast