Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: --NBA Discussion--

i hope houston signs some new decent players, a solid pf would be good, juwan is good but.

yeh houston and lakers has potential, missing a few players, but houstons in a much better position then lakers,

but sayionhg this lakers teams has alot of potential, Lamar + Caron + Kobe is pretty decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8
    something must be wrong with NY. they are taking the left overs from the suns.
    What's that supposed 2 mean "Left over from the Suns?" Suns weren't bad! It mite do Ny york good 2 get the leagues best 3 point shooter, hes an awesume player with a gr8 personality
    Snif a lita coke take a lita x smoke a lita weed drnk a lita bit i need a grl who i can freak wit.. ~I'll take u 2 da candy Shop give ya taste of wht i got don't stop it till ya hit the spot~

Quote Originally Posted by XxGetLow4ShoXx
    It mite do Ny york good 2 get the leagues best 3 point shooter
    Ummm no. Winning a stupid contest and making the most 3s for the year doesn't make him the best 3 point shooter. Hell he's not even the best 3 point shooter on the team, Joe Johnson owns him. Q = chucker.
    Basketball is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators.

Quote Originally Posted by spooks
    Ummm no. Winning a stupid contest and making the most 3s for the year doesn't make him the best 3 point shooter. Hell he's not even the best 3 point shooter on the team, Joe Johnson owns him. Q = chucker.
    But the man is dating Brandy, so he must be doing something right. (Much like Tony Parker and Eva.)
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Quote Originally Posted by Moinllieon
    But the man is dating Brandy, so he must be doing something right. (Much like Tony Parker and Eva.)
    Eva isn't just dating Tony, you can't even tell whose she is dating one day she is with JC Chasez and the nxt day shes with Tony so shes kinda confusing, but Q is engaged with Brandy
    Snif a lita coke take a lita x smoke a lita weed drnk a lita bit i need a grl who i can freak wit.. ~I'll take u 2 da candy Shop give ya taste of wht i got don't stop it till ya hit the spot~

hahahahhahha his still shit here, he plays second after kobe in this category lol. hahahha pwned.

Quote Originally Posted by - L1n -
    hahahahhahha his still shit here, he plays second after kobe in this category lol. hahahha pwned.
    Well true, but then again Quentin hasn't had anyone accuse him of rape or had to buy off his wife with a $4 million ring or out a teammate or rip apart a "dynasty". So Quentin's still got that over Kobe.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

The trade looks much better if you take that into account.

PHX gets: KT and a 1st rounder
    NY gets: Q and Brandy

It's close but advantage NY for getting a chucker and Moesha.
    Basketball is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators.

The trade looks much better if you take that into account.

PHX gets: KT and a 1st rounder
    NY gets: Q and Brandy

It's close but advantage NY for getting a chucker and Moesha.
    Well, it all comes down to whether or not you think Moesha is a first rounder or not. I mean, she started with great potential but has shown some disappointing developments. But she's still got great upside. Now, you have to say: "here's someone that, with that great upside, if everything comes together, could be great. So you may get someone who can make the outside shot and make some noise in the (NY) Post...."

Oh, sorry, went into my Hubie Brown mode for a moment there. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to the draft.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Well, it all comes down to whether or not you think Moesha is a first rounder or not. I mean, she started with great potential but has shown some disappointing developments. But she's still got great upside. Now, you have to say: "here's someone that, with that great upside, if everything comes together, could be great. So you may get someone who can make the outside shot and make some noise in the (NY) Post...."

Oh, sorry, went into my Hubie Brown mode for a moment there. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to the draft.

lol, ever since her "Have u ever" days and "The Boys is mine" she's been on the down hill to tell u the truth not even "Another day is Paradise" made a difference. lol

I'm loving the rumor floating around for my teams. TO's #7 + scraps for Magloire, Lakers trading up to draft Paul

btw catch Mayweather destroying Gatti? Damn I thought it was gonna be a much closer right but Floyd killed him

I'm loving the rumor floating around for my teams. TO's #7 + scraps for Magloire, Lakers trading up to draft Paul
    Hornets' one of your teams? Who do they plan on getting at #7? Webster? Also, who is the Lakers' gonna give up for Paul? Odom? Butler?
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Hornets' one of your teams? Who do they plan on getting at #7? Webster? Also, who is the Lakers' gonna give up for Paul? Odom? Butler?
    Toronto is my team. Canadian so I'm obligated to cheer for them It's been rumored that NO offered Magloire for our #7 and #16 and Babcock countered with #7 and Denver's 1st rounder next year. First deal is too much, second one I don't mind.

Butler to Portland and they swap picks. M. Williams/Bogut are the consensus 1 and 2. Behind those 2 almost every mock out there has Deron Williams, Felton, Paul or Green being drafted 3-6. Portland drafted Telfair last year to be their PG of the future and 3/4 of those guys listed are PGs and they're not crazy about Green. So I'm hoping the Lakers can pick up Paul

Well I am glad that the San Antonio Spurs won the 2005 NBA Championship. They truly deserved it.

The mind boggles with how Robert Horry can play so well in the NBA play-offs/finals and then go to sleep in the regular season.... I'm glad that he nailed that Game 5 shot.

I think the Spurs are the next "Dynasty" of the NBA, unless something happens to Tim Duncan... I don't see a team in the West challenging them at the moment...

The MAVS and Suns are too soft inside....
    "Seems, madam! Nay it is, I know not seems!" - Hamlet, William Shakespeare

man u watch yao's gonna get some loving from lucy liu + some protein + some muscle = Monster.lol

Good news for the Bucks (and me personally because I think he's a great guy), T.J. Ford's been cleared for full contact.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Good news for the Bucks (and me personally because I think he's a great guy), T.J. Ford's been cleared for full contact.

u serious? sweet, now i can expect something from the bucks, tj is a great plaer, now all we need is Jay Williams to make a comeback, but then again his a bit of idiot for crashing a motornike when spicifically he was told not too.lol

TJ + Bogut = Championship building blocks.

TJ + Bogut = Championship building blocks.

What about TJ + Redd + Bogut??

Or has something happened to Redd?? He's bound to get many wide open looks next year if he stays...

My preditiction is that Bogut will be the best C behind Shaq next season..
    "Seems, madam! Nay it is, I know not seems!" - Hamlet, William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Long
    What about TJ + Redd + Bogut??

Or has something happened to Redd?? He's bound to get many wide open looks next year if he stays...

My preditiction is that Bogut will be the best C behind Shaq next season..
    Yao > Bogut.

Redd has a player option don't know if he's opted out of it yet but there's probably a >50% chance he's not coming back.