Thread: Walson

Default Walson

Has n e 1 heard of a tv series called

"the commandments" starring Deric Wan,

a series called "the man the ghost and the fox" starring Hugo Ng and Lily Chung,

a series called "Ji Gong" starring Moon Lee,

a cameo of Mr. Vampire about vampires being summoned out of an umbrella,

a series about a guy who has a sword and a shield like morphers around his risk and when he clcks them together they turn into a bigger shield and a bigger sword,

and last but definitely not least a series about i think it was about 8 or nine brothers each one having a special ability for example one was very strong another who can strecth out his arms and legs and one who can hear from a mile away another who can cry a river with tears.

Any information regarding these ancient but precious tv series would be helpful and please if you have the theme song please send them or even have the vhs's I'll be willing to buy them off you. No matter the cost. Thanks Guys.

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Walson

and last but definitely not least a series about i think it was about 8 or nine brothers each one having a special ability for example one was very strong another who can strecth out his arms and legs and one who can hear from a mile away another who can cry a river with tears.

Any information regarding these ancient but precious tv series would be helpful and please if you have the theme song please send them or even have the vhs's I'll be willing to buy them off you. No matter the cost. Thanks Guys.

[email protected]
    Are you talking about the new series Ten Brothers starring Kenix Kwok and Frankie Lam?
    //fave series:
    eternal happiness, love bond, fate twisters, triumph in the skies, ups and downs in the sea of love
    //fave stars:
    ron ng, raymond lam, moses chan, michelle ye, tavia yeung, ada choi

Quote Originally Posted by Walson

"the commandments" starring Deric Wan,

a series called "the man the ghost and the fox" starring Hugo Ng and Lily Chung,

a series called "Ji Gong" starring Moon Lee,

a cameo of Mr. Vampire about vampires being summoned out of an umbrella,

a series about a guy who has a sword and a shield like morphers around his risk and when he clcks them together they turn into a bigger shield and a bigger sword,

[email protected]

i think most of the series u are talking about are from ATV ..

u are probably talking about the older version of ten brothers where they each had a special power ... and the wife ate eggs instead of dessert soup

can u provide at least the pinyin of these characters? i have no idea who they are