Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [SERIES]Prince Turned to Frog [Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa], Ming Dao, Joe Chen, Sam Wang, J

Quote Originally Posted by Jean
    Dang O is actually also the name of a vegetable. Usually eaten during steamboat.

You are right..no wonder I find it so familiar. thanks.

i seldom watch Idol Dramas, but this is really a must-watched series... esp. the fabulous acting and the funny moments. don't miss it!

oops, forgot to add, best of all, it's not draggy, unlike the previous dramas eg. Love at Dolphin Bay.
    Last edited by mozzie; 09-30-05 at 02:32 AM.

Actually, I think Love at Dolphin Bay is a great serial.

i also really like this show... although the tv is showing, i still go and buy the vcd(which is only until 13)
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

Default frog prince

there is a new taiwanese series shown here in the philippines..its title is "frog prince" starring joe chien..is that good?!please tell me..and add images...please?!thanks...

You can check out our English synopsis of the series here:

http://lunardreamz.fateback.com/synopses/frog.htm

there is another thread here called wang zi bian qin wa...
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

Quote Originally Posted by twisted_sunshine
    there is a new taiwanese series shown here in the philippines..its title is "frog prince" starring joe chien..is that good?!please tell me..and add images...please?!thanks...
    There's a link in asianfanatics. Lot's of discussion and great stuff in it. this is a great drama. I love it.

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index...0&#entry897220

Smile hi

pls everybody give the whole summary of frog prince!!!!!thanks
    and pics of the leading man

Quote Originally Posted by enialal_dah
    pls everybody give the whole summary of frog prince!!!!!thanks
    and pics of the leading man
    Hi, you can check out and join the asianfanatic website for the story and discussion. It's a very "active" web.

Totally crazy over him ..........................

Yeah this is indeed a fantastic show ... i', going ga-ga over it. Anyone has the link to MD's interview in Feng Mian Ren Wu 2005?

i heard that this show is more popular than ge dou tian wang in taiwan......but i dun tink it is nice leh........i watch the show juz because of the songs....hehe

i super like this show its so sweet!! i like how the actors act there really good!!!

Default Thing

Ming Dao is cool~~~~~~

does anyone have the English subs for this series?

i love this drama alot..it was sooooo nice!!!!! ..
    ~Pinky **

i like this one a lot more than Mars and MG ... this one has a cheesy storyline but it's funny and super fast paced

i cry, i laugh.
    what more do u want?

anyone know the viet title for this series?? thanks
    patience..............just be patient...........

AHAHAHA. I read the first few comments and almost fainted. PPL ACTUALLY THINK MING DAO IS UGLY? THEY MUST BE NUTS. Ahem. No offense. So don't start bashing me. It's just that I find it kind of odd that people wouldn't like Ming Dao, he's so freaking hot and has the cutest smile ever. I agree that he's very unique looking, and doesnt look like any other regular hottie. But he's hot in his own way.

And Frog Prince got to be one of my favorite Taiwanese drama, people who only watched the first few episodes shouldn't just conclude that it is the worst drama ever without proceeding futhur. I completed the drama and it is actually very good.

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by hear no evil
    AHAHAHA. I read the first few comments and almost fainted. PPL ACTUALLY THINK MING DAO IS UGLY? THEY MUST BE NUTS. Ahem. No offense. So don't start bashing me. It's just that I find it kind of odd that people wouldn't like Ming Dao, he's so freaking hot and has the cutest smile ever. I agree that he's very unique looking, and doesnt look like any other regular hottie. But he's hot in his own way.

And Frog Prince got to be one of my favorite Taiwanese drama, people who only watched the first few episodes shouldn't just conclude that it is the worst drama ever without proceeding futhur. I completed the drama and it is actually very good.

Thank you very much.
    Haha! I actually agree with you. How can they think Ming Dao is ugly? May be they'd mistaken him with someone else? He has the sweetest smile ever... which only appear after he'd lost his memory (after ep. 3). I give kudos to the cast, especially Ming Dao's character. It's actually quite hard to keep a cool, emotionless face. The whole cast did a great job. I especially like the chemistry between them and the SFX is funny.

Plot wise, I think the bit about memory lost is more believable than MG. I didn't watch 'Save the Last Dance for Me' so I can't comment on their similarities but compared to other Taiwanese idol dramas, this is one of my favourites, with an awesome soundtrack too! My mom (who typically can't stand these dramas) got hooked as well! I think that speaks a lot.

My only qualm is the actors for JunHao's parents. They don't look good looking enough to have produced such a cute son. Oh, and also, they are supposed to be mega rich, it's a bit out of sync that they should live in a townhouse-like house instead of a mansion.

By the way, the synopsis supplied is actually not quite accurate.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."