Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ping Zong Xia Ying starring Huang Hai Bing & Fan Bing Bing

I just finished watching PZXY

Zhang Zhong and Princess Jing's love story was sooooooooo sweet, it was pretty much the best part of the story, definitely much better than the story betwen ZDF and YL, although they were pretty cute as well.... nothing on Jing and ZHong though!

It was so sad when Jing died... heartwrenching, i actually cried....

Talking

Aw!!! I love the couple too! Finally, somebody agrees with me! Do you have any way to find pictures of them? I can't find any, especially of Jing, but I have some pictures of the actress (sun Fei Fei).

I only have a couple of pictures from the series, all taken off the sina site...

and another one

Thanks so much! From the sina site? I thought I've tried every site possible... there is seriously a lack of Jing/Zhong pictures... Thank you, Thank you, Thank you X infinity

It seemed that almost everyone who watched PXZY fell in love with Jing huh? Actually I liked her too...Her love story with Zhong is so heart-touching.

I don't think Yun Lei's story was that capturing, which is why Jing's story was the one that kept me interested and let me watched on.

Does anyone know if Sun Fei Fei or the character who plays Zhong played in any other dramas?

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluegirl11375
    I don't think Yun Lei's story was that capturing, which is why Jing's story was the one that kept me interested and let me watched on.

Does anyone know if Sun Fei Fei or the character who plays Zhong played in any other dramas?
    i have this drama called da han tian zi where zhong comes out and dies within a few episodes. besides zhong, there is also the girl that played zhao ming, the guy that is going to play the new yang guo, and the person that played zhu er (zhong's wife) in yi tian tu long ji. i don't think you will like the drama though, because it's more of a romantic historical drama like HZGG. but you might want to see zhong (his story was sad)- almost cried, but didn't.

Actually I think so too...& Sun Fei Fei plays a short rule as Hua Yue Nu in the New Amazing Twin starring Dicky Cheung...

I noticed the Yue Nu one.

Wow! Zhu Er is Zhong's wife in real life? or in the drama Da Han Tian Zi? I'd actually like to watch it for Zhao Ming (Alyssa chia) and Zhong's sake, maybe a little for Zhu Er.

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

I noticed the Yue Nu one.

Wow! Zhu Er is Zhong's wife in real life? or in the drama Da Han Tian Zi? I'd actually like to watch it for Zhao Ming (Alyssa chia) and Zhong's sake, maybe a little for Zhu Er.
    not real life. just in the drama. if you want to watch it for zhao ming, she plays a totally different character than ti ying in miracle healers. kind of interesting

Wow! Zhu Er is Zhong's wife in real life? or in the drama Da Han Tian Zi?
    Neither. Chen Sha Sha played Princess Ping Yang/sister of Liu Che/wife of General Wei Qing in DHTZ. I liked her role in there.

I'd actually like to watch it for Zhao Ming (Alyssa chia) and Zhong's sake, maybe a little for Zhu Er.
    Frankly, I don't even remember the Zhang Zhong actor's role in DHTZ. I didn't like Alyssa much in there. She didn't match up well with Huang Xiao Ming or Chen Dao Ming.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Sun Fei Fei also had a female leading role in the new ancient series( I forgot the name) with Ning Jing and that Er Khang guy from HZGG...

Kikyo
    Unregistered

I'd actually like to watch it for Zhao Ming (Alyssa chia)
    Don't bluegirl11375. I've bought that series because of Alyssa Chia and she was hardly in it! She was a 3rd lead at best. Her performance wasn't all that crash hot either. The only highlight of DHTX I thought was Chen Dao Ming.

Interesting...everyone likes the Jing/Zhong pair. Some don't even like the Lei/Feng pair. I'm opposite. Jing/Zhong were annoying to me. Jing was cute as a kiddy role, but she didn't look mature enough to me to play a convincing love relationship.

Zhong was...hmph. In a round about way of putting it, modelling agencies wouldn't be lining up to sign a contract with him. I found his character rather inconsistent too. While he tried to maintain this strict persona, where he prided himself of following the rules, he then throws all this away when he falls for the Jing. Yes love may change people, and bring out a gentler side, but where was the TLC when he first meets his sister? At their first meeting, he didn't show his face because it wasn't 'time yet' (oh so manipulative) and then he pushes his sister's sword arm to kill Feng. Why couldn't he have done it himself? He knew his sister cared for Feng, and it was putting her in pain to even contemplate revenge against him. I thought it cruel to play such a revenge game. It was also quite cowardly, because he knew he couldn't beat Feng in a fair fight - he needed to use emotional manipulation to achieve his revenge, naughty boy! Also, if he was so 'lawful', why did he intend to kill Feng during the confusion when Tan Tai Mie Ming were trying to save Feng? If he was honourable, shouldn't he have tried to keep the prisoner from being taken so that he could get a fair trial, regardless of the sentence?

Rambling too much, as I do, more next post of why I like the Lei/Feng pair..........

I could be mistaken but did HXM make a appearance in this serial?

Quote Originally Posted by Kikyo
    Interesting...everyone likes the Jing/Zhong pair. Some don't even like the Lei/Feng pair. I'm opposite. Jing/Zhong were annoying to me. Jing was cute as a kiddy role, but she didn't look mature enough to me to play a convincing love relationship.
    I liked both of the pairings, but I guess Jing and Zhong made a more memorable one due to their tragic ending.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I could be mistaken but did HXM make a appearance in this serial?
    He had a cameo role in here as a Prince.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Lei/Feng in here is very cute and romantic, my favorite couple. The story is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I liked both of the pairings, but I guess Jing and Zhong made a more memorable one due to their tragic ending.

He had a cameo role in here as a Prince.
    thanks. A Prince again....! well...maybe he just has that regal bearing.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidmelody33
    Well, I like the ending song too & too bad Princess Jing died huh? She's so cute & yet...I think in the last episode, Fang Bing Bing was poisoned & Huang Hai Bing tought that she died. Then Du-Du(he is sooo funny) gave FBB the medicine that he thought was a candy & FBB came back 2 life. I'm sorry if it's too short, I really can't remember the specific detail since i have finish this series long ago & have watched other series
    Really? Is that how it ends? So Dan Feng and Yun Lei were together again, right? Did they get marry or something or did it just end like that?
    I saw in the beginning song that Yun Lei fell down a clff or something, what happened there?

hey, lady zhuge, you're a senior member, i was wondering how you make a signature. I'm new, so help me, please!