Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Just Love 《老婆大人》

yes, she's one of the nurses in the last breakthrough. she played the character 'shirley' she's the nurse in dragon city who got dumped by her boyfriend.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes
    Fiona and Johnson ... their decision was pretty respectable and nice. Her stomach was no bigger in the last scene of theirs; wasn't she having a baby?
    I'm wondering about that too. Perhaps it was left to the audience's interpretation...

Fiona Yuen can't get a date in the series was unbelievable. Yeah right.

i thought this movie was pretty gewd. more than i expect from lookin at tha cover. lOLS i thought tha bby was oo adorable..hehe n AK hes soo kutee ^__= yoyo she jus evil toward tha end..-__- LOLS sum scene was funnie

At first the movie was funny. The parts with natalie and dave were realli funny. They do look cute together even with the age difference. But some parts of the movie was annoying. Sunny is realli dumb and the parts where he lies to his wife for stupid things were annoying. Yoyo got on my nerves towards the end. I have 4 more episodes to watch so hopefully it get better.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    i find it annoyin at times to see jessica's character as she always go by her rules and no one else's..yet her husband had to suffer from being ridiculded (kids teasing me back in his heung ha)
    a guy should be a guy and should up for himself at times..

natalie tong is a nice girl...its the second series i seen her in.. its funny how she invites herself round to dave's house after a family row and decides to temporarily live there too..

who's the *trainee* solicitor..one with long hair and who reports to jessica most of the time.. she a newbie @ tvb??

i actually like Jessica's character in here, probably b/c I hate how Sunny is so weak to be controlled by her like that. He is not a man. A dedicated man like him is hard to find, but he doesn't have a mind of his own, always allowing others to influence him.

Natalie isn't as annoying as I thought she would be; she was a comic in here.

Also, doesn't Natalie and Selena kind of look alike? I thought they were sisters or one actress playing two characters -_-

Quote Originally Posted by it'sme
    i actually like Jessica's character in here, probably b/c I hate how Sunny is so weak to be controlled by her like that. He is not a man. A dedicated man like him is hard to find, but he doesn't have a mind of his own, always allowing others to influence him.

Natalie isn't as annoying as I thought she would be; she was a comic in here.

Also, doesn't Natalie and Selena kind of look alike? I thought they were sisters or one actress playing two characters -_-
    Yup... I disliked Sunny alot because he is always influenced by others!
    Heh.. I think Natalie is much, much more cuter and prettier than Selena

i agree with you!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i just started watching this show 2 days ago and to be honest, i'd never let myself get as pussy-whipped as Sunny Cha'ns character. that's just wrong!

well i guess it's only okay for jessica's character because she's so tough. so maybe she needs someone who's a complete opposite of her; someone who can bear with her
    cherrie

This series was alright. Sunny,.. what other series or movie has he been in? I remember seeing him some where a long time ago.. was he in a series with Gallen Lo?

My favourite characters where:
    AK..he was so funny, does anyone know his realy name?
    Sup Sam Gong aka Vincent (the guy Vinci ends up with).. he was a classic, i loved his country accent.
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

Quote Originally Posted by Corey
    This series was alright. Sunny,.. what other series or movie has he been in? I remember seeing him some where a long time ago.. was he in a series with Gallen Lo?
    Sunny was in At a Threshold of an Era with Gallen.

Patrick Tang is the actor's name.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Sup Sam Gong aka Vincent (the guy Vinci ends up with).. he was a classic, i loved his country accent.
    sup sam gong's character was played by johnson lee
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    well i guess it's only okay for jessica's character because she's so tough. so maybe she needs someone who's a complete opposite of her; someone who can bear with her

i object!
    she's basically imprisoning her man under contractual conditions.

well sunny knows that before they married. so if someone's willing to be beaten, then i think there will be a beater
    cherrie

on ep. 19 now....finishing it today. guess i'll take a break from watching tvb shows for some time and catch up on anime.

i have to say that these two and natalie's character are my favourites.
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

Quote Originally Posted by laney
    i have to say that these two and natalie's character are my favourites.

<spoilers>

Hey.. what about Po Pui? Has everyone forgotten how did she helped her brother by disguising her voice as his yi lai?

somehow good as she is, her character didn't strike much an impression to me
    cherrie

same. po yi(?) (well, natalie's character) left more of an impression on me
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

yes, she and dave are amusing to watch
    cherrie