Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Released VCD/DVD Questions

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by KEWLY
    can anyone tell me what's the ending of condor heroes? i heard the series is showing at the same time here in the philippines and in china.. cant wait to know..
    so ur a Filipino also..can we just talk in Filipino?!..hehehe

meron akong nabasa sa wikipedia.com nagkaroon ako ng idea tungkol sa mangyayari.. pero hindi sya ganun kdetalye... prng kulang.. bsta sila p den ung magiging mag-asawa sa huli..

subukan mo din magbasa sa "episode guide" ng forum.. meron kang mababasa n chapter 1-19 lng.. yung kwento e ahead sa napapanood ntn sa tv... ung ibang chapters kc nde p nila natatranslate sa english.. eiun.. sna nbgyan kita ng idea..
    ...I cannot be as good as I would like to be,
    nor as bad as I think I need to be...

" Most of the time, half of the truth Lies"

Quote Originally Posted by liL acey

meron akong nabasa sa wikipedia.com nagkaroon ako ng idea tungkol sa mangyayari.. pero hindi sya ganun kdetalye... prng kulang.. bsta sila p den ung magiging mag-asawa sa huli..

subukan mo din magbasa sa "episode guide" ng forum.. meron kang mababasa n chapter 1-19 lng.. yung kwento e ahead sa napapanood ntn sa tv... ung ibang chapters kc nde p nila natatranslate sa english.. eiun.. sna nbgyan kita ng idea..
    go to wuxiapedia.com and you can read all of'em.....

and all Jin YOng's novels even HSDS

Quote Originally Posted by windstorm
    go to wuxiapedia.com and you can read all of'em.....

and all Jin YOng's novels even HSDS
    after i logged in..what would be the next?...im having a hard time finding it..

after i logged in..what would be the next?...im having a hard time finding it..
    you don't need to log on but you can if you want.....

the title is not ROCH but Divine Knight , Gallant Eagle

now i know how..hehehe..thanks anyway windstorm..

so ur half filipino and half chinese? tama ba? ehehe.. anyway wla kc kung time iflip eto page.. kya nagask na lang ako.. mahaba ba ung story?

i just got my boxset yesterday:

Box is pretty nice.
    There are 2 posters
    Each disc have a picture of a different main character; although HXM and LYF is repeated a few time
    There are 15 dvd total. 3 episodes on each DVD except for disc 14 which only contains 2 episodes and disc 15 which contain behind the scenes footage with no subtitles.
    There are hardcoded chinese subs. English subs can be toggle on and off. English subs are literal translation and have tonz of grammatical and spelling mistakes. English subs are located on the video portion of the show as oppose to the black area.

Video and audio quaility is the best out of the 3 DVD sets that have been released just due to these disc being dvd-9 and them putting only 3 episodes on each disc...which is really like a 2 hour and 15 minutes max of video on each disc..which is just like most hollywood dvd releases..

so far the ranking for the boxset is as follow in order of highest quality to lowest quality:
    1. Zoke English Sub DVD boxset (best boxset...well design so that disc did not fall out from shipping)
    2. Taiseng NTSC (no english subs) (outside box is nice...but Taiseng used a cheap inside box that broke easily during shipping)
    3. Chinese Mainland 2 DVD boxsets - cheap looking - have posters - but the boxset looks like the VCD boxsets.
    Check out WXFS translated comic of Tian Long Ba Bu
    Last updated: 02/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by wandering

Box is pretty nice.
    There are 2 posters
    Each disc have a picture of a different main character; although HXM and LYF is repeated a few time
    There are 15 dvd total. 3 episodes on each DVD except for disc 14 which only contains 2 episodes and disc 15 which contain behind the scenes footage with no subtitles.
    There are hardcoded chinese subs. English subs can be toggle on and off. English subs are literal translation and have tonz of grammatical and spelling mistakes. English subs are located on the video portion of the show as oppose to the black area.

Video and audio quaility is the best out of the 3 DVD sets that have been released just due to these disc being dvd-9 and them putting only 3 episodes on each disc...which is really like a 2 hour and 15 minutes max of video on each disc..which is just like most hollywood dvd releases..

so far the ranking for the boxset is as follow in order of highest quality to lowest quality:
    1. Zoke English Sub DVD boxset (best boxset...well design so that disc did not fall out from shipping)
    2. Taiseng NTSC (no english subs) (outside box is nice...but Taiseng used a cheap inside box that broke easily during shipping)
    3. Chinese Mainland 2 DVD boxsets - cheap looking - have posters - but the boxset looks like the VCD boxsets.
    POSTERS???? zzzzzz... i want to have those man..
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

Box is pretty nice.
    There are 2 posters

is this binky?

yes...i go by wandering here and binky on d-addicts....

i do that just to confuse people

Box is pretty nice.
    There are 2 posters

Hardcoded Chinese subtitles? Aw. Hm, I guess I'll wait for other any other English versions mentioned earlier.

hey wandering, can you tell us what's on the behind the scene disc and how long does it run? thanks.

i saw 15 minutes of it...
    the first scene just shows different part of the castle and the director just yelling in the blowhorn telling people to do stuff...kinda boring...you can see HXM and LYF standing on the wall next to some soldiers...

the next scene in taht clip was Yang Guo and Guo Jing riding thru the castle visiting the soldiers etc...still kinda boring...HXM wink at the camera when he rode by...

the next one they show was the scene after XLN battle at QuanZhen with HXM and LYF talking with one another in the Ancient Tomb...you get to hear LYF real voice here...and you get to see HXM putting in some tear drops....

i stopped watching after this...since i got bored watching it
    so not even sure how long this really is..

it had no english subtitles and it wasn't a very exciting behind the scene look like the way hollywood does their stuff...so it was kinda boring...i will try to skim thru some more later tonite and see if there are anything of real interest like scenes that were cut out etc....

Quote Originally Posted by KEWLY
    so ur half filipino and half chinese? tama ba? ehehe.. anyway wla kc kung time iflip eto page.. kya nagask na lang ako.. mahaba ba ung story?

nope..im a pure blood Filipino..hehehe..

windstorm gave me the site where i could find the story.. its wuxiapedia.com

then just choose the "novel" category..search for "Jin Yong" then "view details"

then search for "Divine Eagle, Gallant Knight".. then "view details" just below the name...

eiun n.. hanggang Book 4 un... sobrng haba pro worth it nmn kc walang labis walng kulang...andun n lhat pti ending.. ung pinapalbas ngaun sa tv e Book 2 Chapter 15..hehehe

pro kht lam mu n ung mangyayari, better p ren n manood kaw sa tv mas maiintindihan mu ung mga characters ska ung sequence ng story...ayt?!..hehehehe

Lil'acey aahh.. okay.. kya lang tlgang wla pa me time!! pero ung ROCH ba na pinapalabas dito ung bago?

Kewl!!! I am sooo making my friends see this!! I told most of them the basic outline of the story, and gave them the English version of the manga, most of them are interested. Hehehe... Now they can watch with me (that is, if I get the one with English subtitles).
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

i saw 15 minutes of it...
    the first scene just shows different part of the castle and the director just yelling in the blowhorn telling people to do stuff...kinda boring...you can see HXM and LYF standing on the wall next to some soldiers...

the next scene in taht clip was Yang Guo and Guo Jing riding thru the castle visiting the soldiers etc...still kinda boring...HXM wink at the camera when he rode by...

the next one they show was the scene after XLN battle at QuanZhen with HXM and LYF talking with one another in the Ancient Tomb...you get to hear LYF real voice here...and you get to see HXM putting in some tear drops....

i stopped watching after this...since i got bored watching it
    so not even sure how long this really is..

it had no english subtitles and it wasn't a very exciting behind the scene look like the way hollywood does their stuff...so it was kinda boring...i will try to skim thru some more later tonite and see if there are anything of real interest like scenes that were cut out etc....
    thank you so much for your efforts wandering. I love to see behind the scenes production, no matter how boring it is. it's always interesting to me to see how they do everything and where the production crew comes into play and how the director work and how the actors themselves settle in or wait around. dang it, my set didn't provide me with this disc.

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks
    thank you so much for your efforts wandering. I love to see behind the scenes production, no matter how boring it is. it's always interesting to me to see how they do everything and where the production crew comes into play and how the director work and how the actors themselves settle in or wait around. dang it, my set didn't provide me with this disc.
    yea. i wuld like those see those scenes too. mine doesn;t have those.
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    yea. i wuld like those see those scenes too. mine doesn;t have those.
    no consumer has except for for some randoms

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    Kewl!!! I am sooo making my friends see this!! I told most of them the basic outline of the story, and gave them the English version of the manga, most of them are interested. Hehehe... Now they can watch with me (that is, if I get the one with English subtitles).

Da bao manga? what does it mean.. how can i watch w/ you? lolz!! hope you get the one with english subs..