Thread: 潜龙飞天-Alex To, Chen De Rong, Yan Kuan,Wu Meng Da etc.

Default 潜龙飞天-Alex To, Chen De Rong, Yan Kuan,Wu Meng Da etc.

I saw the opening credit of this series while I was watching 天石的传说. This one looks very funny (Hopefully not too stupid) What's weird is that I couldn't find any information about this seires anywhere else. I'm not sure if it is Taiwan or China production. Anybody knows anything about it?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/load_pic.jpg')

Default Alex To and Yan Kuan!!!!!

Oh my gosh, two of my favorite! It looks promising. Hopefully, it'll be as good as it appears.

Interesting. Haven't seen Chen Derong for awhile.

Thumbs up

Ah, Yan Kuan is my favorite but I can't see the pic . It doesn't sho w .So I don't know what this series is .
    ~Yan Kuan , my love ~

Quote Originally Posted by hoamai
    Ah, Yan Kuan is my favorite but I can't see the pic . It doesn't sho w .So I don't know what this series is .
    I just start watching it. So far so good. Just found out that it is actually Hongkong-Taiwan production. From the opening credit it looks like Yan Kuan plays a bad guy though..sniff..sniff..Hopefully I'm wrong. I like him a lot too! Hardly see him plays any good guy at all.

Thumbs up

I'm getting very curious about this series . Can you please re-post its pic, Neuron? What's its title ? Can you tell me its story ? I'm glad to know you're a fan of Yan Kuan's, too .

I think Yan Kuan at least plays good guys in three series : two I've watched on Vietnam Tv station (I just know Viet title's of theirs) and this series : 风云儿女.I think Yan Kuan is a hero in it.
    ~Yan Kuan , my love ~

I'm getting very curious about this series . Can you please re-post its pic, Neuron? What's its title ? Can you tell me its story ? I'm glad to know you're a fan of Yan Kuan's, too .

I think Yan Kuan at least plays good guys in three series : two I've watched on Vietnam Tv station (I just know Viet title's of theirs) and this series : 风云儿女.I think Yan Kuan is a hero in it.
    Hi,Haomai. I just finished watching the first part (up to episode 22) I really like it!
    So far it's hard to find any picture from this series. The picture I used before has a big file, I'll PM u later. The actually name of this series is " 飞天潜龙“ (Fei Tian Qian Long) I'm sorry but I really don't know its English name. You can also look at Yesasia, I saw they have the first part for sell. Here is the picture of its cover.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/200573110234997.jpg')

Synosis:

Alex is an unknown official in a small town. He doesn't know Kongfu,but is quite a good doctor. He and WuMengDa live together. One day ChenDeRong's dad is assasinated and runs into Alex's hotel. Alex helps him and he falls in love with ChenDeRong as soon as he saw her. At first they have some misunderstood, then
    after they go through several obstacles together, CDR starts to like him.
    Unfortunately YanKuan, who is her 师哥 also loves her and after Yankuan's dad was killed, he has changed. He blames Alex for that and is very mad him. From there on, he is willing to do anything to reach his goal.

Hope this help.

IMO, I think ChenDeRong looks quite old here. Alex is very cute. YanKuan's character is quite weak.He doesn't show anything to prove that he is comparable with Alex at all. Anyway, he still looks so cool in his ancient dress.

I'm glad it doesn't turn out to be a stupid series as I was afraid

Thumbs up

Thanks for info, Neuron. At first, I thought it's a modern series . I can't see that pic . Is this one of the scenes in Fei Tian Qian Long?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/84370/Yan16.jpg')
    ~Yan Kuan , my love ~

Thanks for info, Neuron. At first, I thought it's a modern series . I can't see that pic . Is this one of the scenes in Fei Tian Qian Long?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/84370/Yan16.jpg')
    Yap, that is the one!

I agree, Chen De Rong looks really old. She look older than her two co-stars. They should have picked another actress to play her part, that looks younger and more compatible with the guys.

Thumbs up

Yeah, Chen DeRong looks old . Are those pics in Fei Tian Qian Long ?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/anhsao/yan2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/anhsao/Yan1.jpg')
    ~Yan Kuan , my love ~

Fei Tian Qian Long / Bian Cheng Xiao Zi .... I WANT IT !!!!
    ※ 下一站, 天王!! ※

Thumbs up

Fei Tian Qian Long and Bian Cheng Xiao Zi is only one ? I want it, too . I will search for it .
    ~Yan Kuan , my love ~

The Series is two epidsode.
    I see first ep.
    The end is understand.
    I like Tien niu.
    Two Ep. Her play????

Thumbs up

Do you mean the series have two parts , the first is Fei Tian Qian Long and the second is Bian Cheng Xiao Zi?
    ~Yan Kuan , my love ~

Do you mean the series have two parts , the first is Fei Tian Qian Long and the second is Bian Cheng Xiao Zi?
    No..both series are the same.Bian Cheng Xiao Zi is just another name for FTQL.
    There're 40 episodes all together. I think Yesasia sells it separate. Part I:episode 1-22 and Part II:23-40.

In conclusion, I don't really enjoy watching this series. It's qute boring and dragging towards the end.

Haomai: I think it's worth for you if you just want to see Chen Khun. He's in his usual cruel and evil form!

Thumbs up

Thanks for info, Neuron . Aw, Yan Kuan plays evil again .It's boring as you say ? What a pity ! But since Yan Kuan is in it , I will have to give it a try .
    ~Yan Kuan , my love ~

Thumbs up

I see not boring.

Download series frome BT
    Fei Tian Qian Long1-22
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=287NJYTK

Fei Tian Qian Long23_44
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=287GJCFP

Thumbs up

Oh, thanks so much for the links, Miss kwong wa . I'll try my best to download this series .
    ~Yan Kuan , my love ~

Just think so. might be interested, I found movie version of this series, it is called "yi shi er niao." It is just a short version of FTQL.