Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade Heart 《血薦軒轅》

I really like mimi lo in this movie and Lady Fan. You know, she just been around a couple of years and her acting skill is great. Actually I noticed her when she was in her first major role as a monkey who turned into human to be with her lover. I was saying to myself that for a first timer (I think) she sure could act. And she improve so much in such a short amount of time so much better than shirley or Sonjia or even Charmaine.

Do you think Raymond will end up with Mimi since from the introduction it seems like shirley would die early in the movie? I sure hope so!

Originally posted by christinatran
    I really like mimi lo in this movie and Lady Fan. You know, she just been around a couple of years and her acting skill is great. Actually I noticed her when she was in her first major role as a monkey who turned into human to be with her lover. I was saying to myself that for a first timer (I think) she sure could act. And she improve so much in such a short amount of time so much better than shirley or Sonjia or even Charmaine.

Do you think Raymond will end up with Mimi since from the introduction it seems like shirley would die early in the movie? I sure hope so!
    Mimi's character will die too.
    ♥ Adam

This look like a series that every one will die at the end.....
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

I hope Sima SiuYiu didn't die too. But he seems to be the kind of character who gets a tragic end. Hope it didn't happen.

I think Sima PingTing will get really nasty after her dad died. She is already so nasty now.

I'm starting to like Yuman Fung too. I love watching his mind game with unuch Cheung. Wong Yi also get back a few points for standing firm on what she believe in.

Yep, I like that part when Yuman Fung was using an analogy that he'd been competing chess with Simi Yi for 20 years, and lost when Simi Yi just used the "turtle head in shell" move.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Yes, A LOT of people will die in this series which is just too bloody.

Sima Ping Ting is definitely getting nasty and trying to make Mang Lui believe that Tong Bik is the one to be blamed for everything.

I think Yuman Fung is the smartest guy in BH. He knows what to do and can predict what others are thinking. Unlike his wife who is so obsessed with revenge and obviously doesn't know what she's doing.
    ♥ Adam

Just watch episode 13 and 14.

Mrs Wong is so selfish and ruthless this episode. So blinded is she by her desire for revenge that she not only use dirty methods to achieve her goal but intentionally, in full command of her senses sacrifice the life of an innocent person who trusted her and whom her own daughter loves deeply.

Maybe it's just Liza Wang's inadequate acting but I get the feeling that Mrs Wong didn't feel what she did is wrong. She didn't look a tiny bit remorseful. She just look worried for Mang Lui's safety and that is because Mang Lui turn out to be her son.

That is what make me hate her so much this episode. If Mang Lui's identity has not been revealed to her in time, he would have been dead already.

It's one thing to take revenge on someone who has wrongd u, but it's so wrong to sacrifice innocent lives to achieve one's goal. By doing that she is no different from Sima Sun.

BTW, what does Ping Ting means? This name has also been used in Legendary For Aces (the character's name is Chu Ping Ting). For a rare sounding name to be used twice and both for a rich, high class girl's name, it must be a meaningful name. I know SiuYiu means 'carefree'. Funny that an ambitious man like Sima Sun will name his son 'carefree'.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-01-04 at 01:42 AM.

Originally posted by kidd
    Just watch episode 13 and 14.

Mrs Wong is so selfish and ruthless this episode. So, blinded is she by her desire for revenge that she not only use dirty methods to achieve her goal but intentionally, in full command of her senses sacrifice the life of an innocent person who trusted her and whom her own daughter loves deeply.

Maybe it's just Liza Wang's inadequte acting but I get the feeling that Mrs Wong didn't feel what she did is wrong. She didn't look a tiny bit remorseful. She just look worried for Mang Lui's safety and that is because Mang Lui turn out to be her son.

That is what make me hate her so much this episode. If Mang Lui's identity has not been reveal to her in time, he would have been dead already.

It's one thing to take revenge on someone who has wrongd u, but it's so wrong to sacrifice innocent lives to achieve ones goal. By doing that she is no different from Sima Sun.

BTW, what does Ping Ting means? This name has also been used in Legendary For Aces (the character's name is Chu Ping Ting). For a rare sounding to be use twice and both for a rich, high class girl's name, it must be a meaningful name. I know SiuYiu means carefree.
    i guess cos liza wang's acting is too cold + her personality is similar to that that's why it seems realistic. i dun like her in this series. she's old and just plain annoying. i also was so surprised when she poisoned the sword. if her guard didn't tell her he was his son, he would of been dead! revenge can really blind people~

Originally posted by yulingfung
    i guess cos liza wang's acting is too cold + her personality is similar to that that's why it seems realistic. i dun like her in this series. she's old and just plain annoying. i also was so surprised when she poisoned the sword. if her guard didn't tell her he was his son, he would of been dead! revenge can really blind people~
    I may not like Liza Wang as an actress but base on news report of her, I found her to be a strong woman and a dedicated actress. During the filming of BH, she has just recovered from a serious illness(cancer) but she refused to slow down (slowing down will hinder the filming process) but continue to film dedicatedly. I admire her for that.
    BTW, where do u get the idea that Liza Wang's personality is similar to Mrs. Wong?

On the revenge part. Yeah, Mrs Wong is really too blinded by revenge that she lost her moral values. Her intense desire for revenge kinda remind me of Flying Snow in Hero.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-01-04 at 01:35 AM.

I may not like Liza Wang as an actress but base on news report of her, I found her to be a strong woman and a dedicated actress. During the filming of BH, she has just recovered from a serious illness(cancer) but she refused to slow down (slowing down will hinder the filming process) but continue to film dedicatedly. I admire her for that.
    BTW, where do u get the idea that Liza Wang's personality is similar to Mrs. Wong?

On the revenge part. Yeah, Mrs Wong is really too blinded by revenge that she lost her moral values. Her intense desire for revenge kinda remind me of Flying Snow in Hero.
    liza wang in real life is very self-confident, similar to mrs. wong in blade heart! she insists that revenge is right despite almost killing an innocent soul & ruin her relationship with wong yi~~ up 'til now she has her revenge (sima family no more) but has a bad relationship with manglui + wong yi.....

BTW, what does Ping Ting means? This name has also been used in Legendary For Aces (the character's name is Chu Ping Ting). For a rare sounding name to be used twice and both for a rich, high class girl's name, it must be a meaningful name. I know SiuYiu means 'carefree'. Funny that an ambitious man like Sima Sun will name his son 'carefree'.
    I think it means Graceful

liza wang in real life is very self-confident, similar to mrs. wong in blade heart! she insists that revenge is right despite almost killing an innocent soul & ruin her relationship with wong yi~~ up 'til now she has her revenge (sima family no more) but has a bad relationship with manglui + wong yi.....
    If that is the case, Liza Wang's acting is not inadequate then. Mrs. Wong is meant to be an unremorseful person.

At what episode is the Sima family going to fall? I'm really looking forward to it.

At what episode is the Sima family going to fall? I'm really looking forward to it.
    Episode 17.
    ♥ Adam

Originally posted by adamcheng22447
    Episode 17.
    it's really getting better! i think ep 17 was rushing cos too many things happened. adam yuman fung is still so 'dai hup' and i feel so sad for sima siu yiu! he's a nice guy~~

i feel so sad for sima siu yiu! he's a nice guy~~
    Too bad that he does his good deeds so secretly in the past that no one knows he's a nice guy. Throughout his ordeal, I was hoping that someone he has helped before will pop up to help him. But no such thing happen.

I also feel very sorry for Wong Yi. Such a nice, sweet girl. It's so unfortunate (and tragic) that she has to fall in love with her half brother. She really love him very much.

Does anyone else think that Carlo Ng(Sima SiuYiu) looks like an amime/manga character? Everytime I see his big eyes, I'm reminded of how much he look like someone who has come out from an anime or japanese manga.

Not really, looks pretty human to me.

Has anybody seen episode 21 yet? It's just getting BETTER and better. So far, one of the main characters is gone.
    ♥ Adam

Hopeful I'm able to watch epi. 21 tonight. But I already know which character is going to be gone.

I have a question on epi 18. When Sima Sun was being transfered to the border for hard labour, a group of assasins came and killed all the guards and prisoners. Who send them?

Hopeful I'm able to watch epi. 21 tonight. But I already know which character is going to be gone.

I have a question on epi 18. When Sima Sun was being transfered to the border for hard labour, a group of assasins came and killed all the guards and prisoners. Who send them?
    If my memory serves me right, it should be Cheung Shing (the eunuch). This stupid dude is the mastermind of EVERYTHING. I'm glad about hearing that Yuman Fung will later destroy his annoying face.
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 04-06-04 at 01:31 AM.
    ♥ Adam