Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade Heart 《血薦軒轅》

Originally posted by adamcheng22447
    If my memory serves me right, it should be Cheung Shing (the eunuch). This stupid dude is the mastermind of EVERYTHING. I'm glad about hearing that Yuman Fung will later destroy his annoying face.
    ♥ Adam

If my memory serves me right, it should be Cheung Shing (the eunuch). This stupid dude is the mastermind of EVERYTHING. I'm glad about hearing that Yuman Fung will later destroy his annoying face.
    Haha, this guy is anything but stupid. I think he is the greatest villain ever because he manage to make members of the families he has destroyed to work and risk their lives for him. He is the mastermind behind the Tong family's downfall, and Yuman Fung work for him for 20 years, helping him to advance his career and eliminating his enemies. He is the one who put the final nail on Sima family's coffin, but Sima PingTing later work for him too.

Originally posted by kidd
    Haha, this guy is anything but stupid. I think he is the greatest villain ever because he manage to make members of the families he has destroyed to work and risk their lives for him. He is the mastermind behind the Tong family's downfall, and Yuman Fung work for him for 20 years, helping him to advance his career and eliminating his enemies. He is the one who put the final nail on Sima family's coffin, but Sima PingTing later work for him too.
    Yes, I can't believe he is able to blame Sima's family for Ling and Tong's family downfall and gets Yuman Fung to work for him. He uses Yuman and his power to destroy whoever gets in his way of becoming the "emperor." I can't WAIT to watch episode 22 when Sima Shun tells Yuman the truth about this stupid eunuch then Yuman will be ....I just love actions more than talking LOL.

Sima Ping Ting later works for him because she wants revenge on Tong Bik, she thinks Tong Bik causes her family downfall. Ok, this girl is very strong for cutting off her own father's head. Dam n.
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 04-06-04 at 02:23 AM.
    ♥ Adam

Sima Ping Ting later works for him because she wants revenge on Tong Bik, she thinks Tong Bik causes her family downfall. Ok, this girl is very strong for cutting off her own father's head. Dam n.
    Do u mean she cut off her dad's head after he is already dead or she actually kill him herself? I thought she loves her dad very much. Remember how angry she was when that woman want to throw a tomato at her dad?

Do u mean she cut off her dad's head after he is already dead or she actually kill him herself? I thought she loves her dad very much. Remember how angry she was when that woman want to throw a tomato at her dad?
    I'm not sure if she cuts off his head after he is dead or not since the summary just says she "takes her dad's head to Cheung Shing as to prove that she wants to work for him," and the trailer only shows her presenting his head, nothing much. We will know later today (I think this scene is in episode 22).
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 04-06-04 at 09:10 AM.
    ♥ Adam

It's toooo boring. Predictable and unreasonble storyline. Lisa did not recognise her husband who had only covered 1/4 of hie face. And I don't really enjoy watching Lisa's performance.

Firstly, her character was bad and impulsive. She wanted to sacrify Raymond in order to take reverge. Though, she did not know Raymond was her son at that time. She should not use other's life to take HER silly reverge.

Secondly, she act with too many eye expressions and spoke very very slowly... I really cannot accept her acting.

I have already given up this series.

yes^.^ sometimes some parts are boring, but it's getting better & more serious. i watch it cos of adam cheng thats all!

Okay, I just watched that part. She cuts off his head after he dies from the poison he intends to use on Yuman Fung. Well, he might as well deserves it.
    ♥ Adam

okay, so far with all the young characters, we know who all the girls like, but who do all the boys like??? raymond, with so many girls chasing his affections, who does he like or sorta likes more than the other??? or is the sort of guy character who is oblivious to the intentions of the girls around him? what about carlos??

Originally posted by delia_k_00
    okay, so far with all the young characters, we know who all the girls like, but who do all the boys like??? raymond, with so many girls chasing his affections, who does he like or sorta likes more than the other??? or is the sort of guy character who is oblivious to the intentions of the girls around him? what about carlos??
    I'm up to episode 22 now.

So far, Mang Lui(Raymond) only loves Wong Yi(Shirley). He only considers Chun Wai(Mimi) as a friend and 'Ern Ren'(some one who has help him). And there's only 2 girls who are interested in him, not that many. I don't think 'chasing his affection' is the right word. It's sounds so desperate, like the girl must have Mang Lui's affection. It's not like that. Mang Lui and Wong Yi are mutually in love and aware of it. So, Wong Yi doesn't need to do any chasing. Even before Mang Lui fell in love with her, she doesn't chase his affection. She just like to stick around him and help ease his problem. As for Chun Wai, she is a very selfless girl. She did everything for the good of Mang Lui. She even convinces Mang Lui to elope with Wong Yi because she knows Mang Lui loves Wong Yi very much. And no, Mang Lui is not one of those stupid oblivious guys who isn't aware of a girl's affection.

As for Sima SiuYiu(Carlo), he currently doesn't have any love interest. Actually, Sima SiuYiu has very little screentime only, so, not much is know of him. The series is more focus on his sister Sima PingTing(Yeung Suet). I wish the series has shown more of him too. I really want to know how his life is after his family's downfall, like where he work and how is his working condition. I don't think it will be that good, since so many people hate the Sima family. His sister got a lot of dissing and sexual harrassment.

I'm up to episode 22 now.

So far, Mang Lui(Raymond) only loves Wong Yi(Shirley). He only considers Chun Wai(Mimi) as a friend and 'Ern Ren'(some one who has help him). And there's only 2 girls who are interested in him, not that many. I don't think 'chasing his affection' is the right word. It's sounds so desperate, like the girl must have Mang Lui's affection. It's not like that. Mang Lui and Wong Yi are mutually in love and aware of it. So, Wong Yi doesn't need to do any chasing. Even before Mang Lui fell in love with her, she doesn't chase his affection. She just like to stick around him and help ease his problem. As for Chun Wai, she is a very selfless girl. She did everything for the good of Mang Lui. She even convinces Mang Lui to elope with Wong Yi because she knows Mang Lui loves Wong Yi very much. And no, Mang Lui is not one of those stupid oblivious guys who isn't aware of a girl's affection.

As for Sima SiuYiu(Carlo), he currently doesn't have any love interest. Actually, Sima SiuYiu has very little screentime only, so, not much is know of him. The series is more focus on his sister Sima PingTing(Yeung Suet). I wish the series has shown more of him too. I really want to know how his life is after his family's downfall, like where he work and how is his working condition. I don't think it will be that good, since so many people hate the Sima family. His sister got a lot of dissing and sexual harrassment.
    Oh, thanks. When i said the girls were chasing the affections of Raymond, i didn't mean to cheapen their personalities...it was just a figure of speech. But it's all good.

i watched ep 23 and almost dropped tears!! omg, i feel sorry most for yuman fung <---- he suffers way too much and mang lui. although mang lui gets on my nerves for creating troubles for his father, but he's a pitiful character too~

How many episodes are out in the US thus far? I want to bring home the whole series instead of making many trips back and forth to the store.

Originally posted by -NSX-
    How many episodes are out in the US thus far? I want to bring home the whole series instead of making many trips back and forth to the store.
    Episodes 23 - 26 will be released tomorrow. So there are about 11 episodes left if it follows HK version.
    ♥ Adam

Episodes 23 - 26 will be released tomorrow. So there are about 11 episodes left if it follows HK version.
    Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by yulingfung
    i watched ep 23 and almost dropped tears!! omg, i feel sorry most for yuman fung <---- he suffers way too much and mang lui. although mang lui gets on my nerves for creating troubles for his father, but he's a pitiful character too~
    Mang Lui never get on my nerves because I understand his anger. But it's amazing that he listens to Sima PingTing everytime.

Mang Lui never get on my nerves because I understand his anger. But it's amazing that he listens to Sima PingTing everytime.
    That's his stupidity. She can persuade him easily. BTW, he looks so weird with the mask on LOL
    ♥ Adam

That's his stupidity. She can persuade him easily. BTW, he looks so weird with the mask on LOL
    And they weren't even on good terms during her school days.
    Sometimes, u really have to admire Sima PingTing. She knows how to make use of opportunity and follow where the wind blows. Unlike stubborn Mang Lui. Now, he got a scar for nothing. He still works for Eunuch Cheung at the end.

And they weren't even on good terms during her school days.
    Sometimes, u really have to admire Sima PingTing. She knows how to make use of opportunity and follow where the wind blows. Unlike stubborn Mang Lui. Now, he got a scar for nothing. He still works for Eunuch Cheung at the end.
    She uses psychology to deal with Mang Lui. He is now at the lowest point of his life so she uses this opportunity to hit his target about revenging for Wong Yi and his foster mother. I think his "jam" word will stay forever like Yuman Fung unless his eyes get poisoned by the powder they throw on Yuman Fung hahahahahhaa. I'm going to "hate" him so much later for attacking his own father, call it bias or not hehe.
    ♥ Adam

She uses psychology to deal with Mang Lui. He is now at the lowest point of his life so she uses this opportunity to hit his target about revenging for Wong Yi and his foster mother. I think his "jam" word will stay forever like Yuman Fung unless his eyes get poisoned by the powder they throw on Yuman Fung hahahahahhaa. I'm going to "hate" him so much later for attacking his own father, call it bias or not hehe.
    Haha, how could any have known that poison powder can remove tattoo? BTW, that's not the first time that Yuman Fung's tattoo went missing. When Tong Bik first unmasked him in that episode where he tried to kill Mang Lui, his tattoo was missing when the mask flew up from his face.