Thread: Who would win in a fight between Qiu Chu Ji and Li Mo Chou?

Default Who would win in a fight between Qiu Chu Ji and Li Mo Chou?

Who would win in a fight between Qiu Chu Ji and Li Mo Chou?

Early in the story of ROCH, XLN was able to break QCJ's sword using her gloves. However, the clash of internal energy with QCJ caused her arms to go numb and gave pain to her chest. Even with the advantage in weapon, XLN knew at that time that her skills were still inferior to QCJ. So how would LMC match up against QCJ?
    Last edited by Doughboy; 07-27-05 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy
    Who would win in a fight between Qiu Chu Ji and Li Mo Chou?

Early in the story of ROCH, XLN was able to break QCJ's sword using her gloves. However, the clash of internal energy with QCJ caused her arms to go numb and gave pain to her chest. Even with the advantage in weapon, XLN knew at that time that her skills was still inferior to QCJ. So how would LMC match up against QCJ?
    No chance at all.

LMC's level of skill is actually not that great. It's just that her difference in weapon and her usage of poisons catches people off guard.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

In a fair fight QCJ would win as his internal energy is more profound and more years of cultivation. However fair fights isn't what LMC does
    Head on she would also lose but however when her trickery comes into play such as her poison needles she could pull it off there as QCJ has to uphold his title of being a senior. like how HYS had to against LMC

I could see Lee Mok Sau winning if she cheats (which she certainly will, because she won't be able to defeat Yau Chui Gei in a fair fight). It's no guarantee even if she cheats, however, because after all, Yau Chui Gei isn't some wulin neophyte. He's a seasoned and cunning warrior, and if he knows whom he's dealing with, he'll be well-prepared for most contingencies.

Lee Mok Sau picked her battles well. She maintained her life and her reputation by avoiding direct confrontations with the likes of the Greats and the Cheun Jen Sect masters.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    No chance at all.

LMC's level of skill is actually not that great. It's just that her difference in weapon and her usage of poisons catches people off guard.
    And her beauty too.

In a fair fight, QCJ would whoop her easily.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Yeah, I think QCJ will win too.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

LMC was superior to sun'buer and hao datong, but she was below QCJ in inner power slighty and in skills. when fighting at the inn, he deduced that yelu yi was not below un'buer but he couldn't defeat her. that shows her level. XLN was more or less her equal after mastering jade maiden skill but YG had some catching up to do with his inner power. XLN's inner power was only slightly below li mochou as she has been training all those yrs on the jade ice bed.
    QCJ should be above haung rong as well. wu santong had high inner power then HR and she beat LMC. QCJ should be better then him.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

QCJ above HR? although he may have the advantage of more profound inner energy but HR has Dog Beating stick plus Peach Island Kung-Fu + 9Yin. I think technique wise HR will beat QCJ.