Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: A Pillow Case of Mystery 《施公奇案》

Quote Originally Posted by neverland
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tvfe.com/drama/2006_dramas/drama_pictures/a_pillow_case_of_mystery.jpg')
    Credits to tvfe.com
    Why is Tavia beside Bobby in the poster....if i'd not known the srotyline...i'd ve mistaken that Tavia willl be paired with bobby...luckily...

I have no idea but I know for sure that Kenix and Bobby wil be together...he's one of his four wives...so that leaves Tavia and Benny together...notice their eyes looking at each other in the poster? hehe
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Quote Originally Posted by neverland
    I have no idea but I know for sure that Kenix and Bobby wil be together...he's one of his four wives...so that leaves Tavia and Benny together...notice their eyes looking at each other in the poster? hehe
    Yeah, and it seems like Kenix is looking at Bobby on the poster, but Bobby has the wandering eye.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Which make sense for his four wives...I wonder who his 'fourth' wife is? I know that Kenix, Annie and Eileen are gonna be his wives...but there's one missing.

Apparently from a clip I saw ages ago Tavia plays a nosy gak gak (eh...how am I suppose to explain?) Here's the clip for you here guys to enjoy!
    Last edited by neverland; 01-20-06 at 08:07 AM.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Maybe the identity of his fourth wife is part of a mystery that will be solved during the series. Or...maybe she's just not a veteran TVB actress like the other three.

Thanks for the clip.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hahaha there may be a mystery to the fourth wife! haha that would definitely be interesting! Your welcome! Quite funny how Kenix has to give hints for Bobby to solve his crimes hehe
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Here are some promo pics for "A Pillow Case of Mystery" which is going to be release real soon.
    Credits to Tanya Leung in the Tavia forum for these pics:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/06/01/24/ul-11.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060124/img/se07012409_big.jpg')

Credits to taviayeung.com for these pics:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yeungyi.com/gallery/normal/2006/0123/0123_007.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yeungyi.com/gallery/normal/2006/0123/0123_031.jpg')

Glad to see it release yeah!!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Smile

I'm so looking forward to this. Haven't seen Bobby in awhile. And plus It's solving cases which I love! Can't wait until it comes out.
    ---------------------------------

where's benny?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Couldn't make it to the promotions event? Anyway here's an article from asianfanatics.net
    http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060124/
    http://www.asianfanatics.net
    translations by xbunnylicious

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060124/img/se07012408_big.jpg')

Yesterday Bobby Au Yeung, Kenix Kwok, Tavia Yeung, and others attended the first promotional function for series 'A Pillow Case of Mystery'. Bobby has always been a joking person and during the games time, he continously told perverted jokes and Kenix was almost affected by him.

During the function yesterday, Bobby continued to tell jokes, but this time it was perverted. When Kenix was playing the game of squishing the pillows, he said, "Just pretend he's Frankie Lam! Hold him tight!" When it was the bed game, Kenix counterattacks, "You're used to being on top!" When it was Tavia's pillow scene, he said, "Girl's strength now-a-days are really strong and muscular. You really can't get away if you're squished by a girl." When Tavia was biting at the pillows, he also said, "Wah! You won't let go! Your boyfriend must be very tired!" Afterwards Bobby and Kenix didn't think the sayings were perverted, "It's normal for a wife to hold a husband down!" Kenix says, "It's not perverted. Everyone thinks differently. Tavia just think it's perverted." When the reporters said Tavia hasn't found a husband yet, Bobby said jokingly, "She's already biting, but just not hard enough!"

A Pillow Case of Mystery was planned for it to be in the 10 o'clock time slot but because LWOLAP didn't reach its ideal ratings, they will be switched, with LWOLAP at 10.

Thankies for the pics and no they haven't been posted before. In what way are you refering him looking at Tavia weird? But I have to admit he does look Tavia in a ''unique'' way in certain pics hehe I like the the pics though. I'm looking forward to seeing their chemistry through this series! I like the pic of Bobby sleeping as well haha!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

this is the link to the theme video posted by cloudy in tavia's winglin forum.

http://rapidshare.de/files/12048918/pillow.rmvb.html

btw, being the illiterate computer moron that i am, can someone please tell me how to download the video? i've been unable to succeed completing this simple task.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Just left click on the link. They will show u 2 options of DL it, one which is Free and the other is Premium. Premium just allows u to DL more at the same time and maybe at a faster rate. Just choose Free.

After that, there will be a countdown (less than 30 secs) that you have to wait till it reaches 0. After that, they will give u an option of downloading it from one of several mirror sites. Just choose 1 of the site and then enter the number/characters thats beside the empty box (its a 3 digit/character combination). After that, click on download button at the right of the empty box.

Anyway, I uploaded it on YSI just in case the rapidshare link dies out.

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...02Y1IDDN45KO31

thanks cococrust...yeah, i see that someone from so cal can help!
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

omg, i finally saw the video and tavia's character is totally cheeky. i can't wait to see this. i also wish tvb would promote annie man more as well, since she's a great actress and is truly cute. darn tvb.

and bobby. lol...he must be so hormonal and have wandering eyes...4 loving wives? am i to assume that kenix is his fourth and final wife? anyhow, this looks like it has many potentials for a good laugh...i just hope it's as enjoyable as the legendary 4 aces.

Yeah I have seen the clip too. IM DYING TO SEE IT!!! You have no idea. A lil wee disapointed that Tavia hardly appears in the clip but hope her character is a great one. She knows kung fu too! Also glad to see Annie Man knowing Kung fu too! Has anyone seen the first episode yet? Is it any good?
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

any1 no where i can download da series???

thanks for sharing the themevideo!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i just watched the 1st episode and i must say that it's pretty good so far. as expected, the show was kinda funny ... can't wait to see more

how's the ratings of this series?
    cherrie