Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Best of Yeung Gor (from a non Yeung Gor-fan)

Smile The Best of Yeung Gor (from a non Yeung Gor-fan)

Anyone who's been paying attention at this forum during the past few years knows that I'm not much of a Yeung Gor fan. Generally speaking, I've found him one of the more irritating personalities I've ever been acquainted with...both in fiction *and* in real life. Nevertheless, it's not all bad news all the time. There were moments in RETURN OF THE CONDOR HEROES when Yeung Gor won even me over. Here's a look at some of my favorite Yeung Gor moments:

1. Making Peace Between North Beggar and West Poison: At the point when they killed each other at Mt. Hua, there was probably no avoiding the deaths of North Beggar Hung 7 Gung and West Poison Au Yeung Fung. It just seemed destined to end that way, although Yeung Gor did his best to prevent it. I doubt that even the Janitor Monk could've prevented Hung 7 Gung and Au Yeung Fung from killing each other at that point (well, maybe the Janitor Monk could have, but you can't blame Yeung Gor for not being the Janitor Monk). Yeung Gor did succeed in helping Hung 7 Gung and Au Yeung Fung to bury the hatchet between them and make peace with each other prior to their deaths, and by learning their martial arts, Yeung Gor ensured that their legacies would endure.

2. Preventing Wong Yung From Having A Miscarriage: Wong Yung damn near had a miscarriage at Luk Manor, and she probably would have lost her babies (maybe even her life) if Yeung Gor hadn't intervened. The thing is: she was chewing him out for having "stolen" the Dog Beating Stick Technique at the time (which was untrue), but he set that aside to do the right thing anyway.

3. Defeating Fok Do at the Heroes Conference at Luk Manor: Yeung Gor saved face for the entire Chinese wulin here, but just as importantly, I like the way in which he did it. He pulled the whole thing off with humor and style, ridiculing the Mongols and having fun while getting Chinese wulin out of a fix. Yeung Gor was always at his best when he was being light-hearted and not taking himself too seriously. He had fun defeating Fok Do and it was fun to watch him do it.

4. Defending Gwok Family and Seung Yeung Fortress: This one is somewhat compromised by the fact that it was because of Yeung Gor that Gwok Jing got injured in the first place. Nevertheless, Yeung Gor was the main reason that things worked out all right in the end. You need to admire his resourcefulness too: in terms of martial arts and sheer number of enemies, Yeung Gor was *way* outclassed here...but he used his wits to fend off multiple threats (Golden Wheel Monk, Mongol mercenaries, Lee Mok Sau) and save the Gwoks and Seung Yeung Fortress.

5. Saving the Lives of Mo Brothers: This one always gets overlooked, but I think it's one of Yeung Gor's greatest moments. First, he stops the brothers from killing each other. Then, after the brothers are poisoned by Lee Mok Sau's needles, he saves their lives again. There he was, dying of Passion Flower Poisoning, so what did he do? He chose to sacrifice what would have been the last three days of his life to save the lives of two guys who'd never been kind to him. Knowing Yeung Gor, he probably would have preferred to spend the final three days of his life with Little Dragon Girl. He gave that up to save the Mo Brothers. I'd count this as one of his finest moments.

6. Forgiving Gwok Fu for Cutting Off His Arm: Nobody in the story or reading the story would have blamed Yeung Gor for cutting off Gwok Fu's arm in retaliation for her unwarranted attack on him. Heck, even Gwok Jing was prepared to cut off Gwok Fu's arm as retribution for what she had done. Yeung Gor had his chance to avenge the loss of his arm, but passed it up because he couldn't bring himself harm his Uncle Gwok's child. Yeung Gor sometimes gets criticized for having not cut off Gwok Fu's arm, but I think that along with # 5, this was another one of his finest moments.

7. Sixteen Years As the Divine Condor Hero: I'm glad he did something productive and useful with his time while waiting for Little Dragon Girl instead of sitting around moping.

8. Fixed Relationship Between Chow Bak Tung and Ying Goo: The Tragedy of Chow Bak Tung and Ying Goo was in its sixth decade by the time Yeung Gor got involved, but Yeung Gor was the one who finally got things set right. Chow Bak Tung and Ying Goo were happily reunited and the scales were balanced among Chow Bak Tung, Ying Goo, 1 Deng, and Kau Cheen Yan at last. Yeung Gor should play peacemaker more often.

9. Gwok Seung's Birthday Gala/Securing Yeh Lut Chai's Beggar's Union Chiefdom/Killing Fok Do/Banishing Dat Yee Ba/Torching Mongol Base Camp: It doesn't get much better than this. Yeung Gor accomplished ALOT this night. First, you've got to like a guy who would go to the lengths that Yeung Gor did to make a youngster happy on her birthday. In doing so, however, Yeung Gor also took care of some important serious business. He killed Fok Do, saving Gwok Fu's life and securing the Beggar's Union Chief position for Yeh Lut Chai. At the same time, Yeung Gor also banished Dat Yee Ba to Tibet, removing yet another threat from the Mongol arsenal. To top it all off, he and his associates torched the nearby Mongol base camp, putting yet another monkey wrench into the Mongols' plans to attack Seung Yeung. In that one night, Yeung Gor made up for nearly all of his father Yeung Hong's crimes and redeemed the Yeung family name. Not bad for a day's work.

10. Rescuing Gwok Seung From the Golden Wheel Monk/Killing Mongke Khan: ...and the coup d'grace. Yeung Gor's double masterpiece of rescuing Gwok Seung from the Golden Wheel Monk and then going on to kill the Mongol Khan Mongke, thereby securing the safety of Seung Yeung Fortress for another thirteen years. Of the three CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY leads, Yeung Gor had the most spectacular end to his story. Gwok Jing's telling off of Genghis Khan at the end of LEGEND OF THE CONDOR HEROES was great, but didn't come close to this. Cheung Mo Gei's leadership of the Chinese wulin against the Mongol troops attacking Shaolin Temple in HEAVEN SWORD & DRAGON SABRE wasn't quite as glorious because he was just another face in the crowd in the whole operation.

So from a guy who generally doesn't like Yeung Gor much, here are ten moments of his I did like. Don't say I don't give him credit where credit is due.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    1. Making Peace Between North Beggar and West Poison: At the point when they killed each other at Mt. Hua, there was probably no avoiding the deaths of North Beggar Hung 7 Gung and West Poison Au Yeung Fung. It just seemed destined to end that way, although Yeung Gor did his best to prevent it. I doubt that even the Janitor Monk could've prevented Hung 7 Gung and Au Yeung Fung from killing each other at that point (well, maybe the Janitor Monk could have, but you can't blame Yeung Gor for not being the Janitor Monk). Yeung Gor did succeed in helping Hung 7 Gung and Au Yeung Fung to bury the hatchet between them and make peace with each other prior to their deaths, and by learning their martial arts, Yeung Gor ensured that their legacies would endure.
    I personally don't think that Yang Guo deserves any credit for this other than that he was the tool for the two Greats to perform their martial arts. It was just coincidence, Yang Guo did help, but he wasn't planning to solve the differences between the two old masters.

What I do feel is a great moment of Yang Guo was him guarding Hong Qigong for three days and three nights. The Five Uglies of the Western Borders wanted to desecrate Hong's "corpse", and even Yang Guo thought that Hong Qigong had died. Yang Guo could have just threw Hong's body off the mountain and ran away, but he guarded the body for three days and three nights, without food, without water... Only because he made a promise to Hong Qigong, and an honorable man should always keep his promise.
    ¹ï ¼Ä ¶· ¬½ ¡A ±Ù ¯ó °£ ®Ú ¡A ¨k ¤k ¦Ñ ¥® ¡A ¤£ ¯d ¤@ ¤H

2. Preventing Wong Yung From Having A Miscarriage: Wong Yung damn near had a miscarriage at Luk Manor, and she probably would have lost her babies (maybe even her life) if Yeung Gor hadn't intervened. The thing is: she was chewing him out for having "stolen" the Dog Beating Stick Technique at the time (which was untrue), but he set that aside to do the right thing anyway.
    TVB's universe? Ken, you really need to read the translations sometimes.

Yang Guo is of a type I call "nice dickhead". You think that he's nice enough and appreciate his doings, but still reckon he's a dickhead and not fun to be with anyway.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    TVB's universe? Ken, you really need to read the translations sometimes.
    A similar thing did happen in Chapter 12. Huang Rong was talking to Yang Guo, and suddenly felt a lot of pain inside her womb. Yang Guo then used his internal power to relieve Huang Rong's pain and gently guide her blood flow.

But of course, Huang Rong was not accusing Yang Guo of having learned secret Beggar Brotherhood's martial arts.

I really don't want this thread turn out to be another Yang Guo bashing but let's see what we have here ....

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    He indirectly helped to avoid bigger clash between the two. Had he not intervere, the two Greats would probably have died sooner, so it really doesn't matter, the truth of this matter is he gained more martial arts knowledge and skills from intervering by becoming a person to exhibit their martial arts skills for them.

Also, as Lav stated above, he has no 'intention' (yes, once again, we're back to this topic) to help them as a mediator and resolve their matter. He was just being nice and caught at the moment

Well, had it not because Little Dragon girl, he would not have intervere. He's so owned ! Whipped !

3. Defeating Fok Do at the Heroes Conference at Luk Manor: Yeung Gor saved face for the entire Chinese wulin here, but just as importantly, I like the way in which he did it. He pulled the whole thing off with humor and style, ridiculing the Mongols and having fun while getting Chinese wulin out of a fix. Yeung Gor was always at his best when he was being light-hearted and not taking himself too seriously. He had fun defeating Fok Do and it was fun to watch him do it.
    Same as above #2

4. Defending Gwok Family and Seung Yeung Fortress: This one is somewhat compromised by the fact that it was because of Yeung Gor that Gwok Jing got injured in the first place. Nevertheless, Yeung Gor was the main reason that things worked out all right in the end. You need to admire his resourcefulness too: in terms of martial arts and sheer number of enemies, Yeung Gor was *way* outclassed here...but he used his wits to fend off multiple threats (Golden Wheel Monk, Mongol mercenaries, Lee Mok Sau) and save the Gwoks and Seung Yeung Fortress.
    Well, he's the problem, without him, all of these perplexities would not have happen in the first place, the fact that he repented and turned to the good side, didn't really justify it.

5. Saving the Lives of Mo Brothers: This one always gets overlooked, but I think it's one of Yeung Gor's greatest moments. First, he stops the brothers from killing each other. Then, after the brothers are poisoned by Lee Mok Sau's needles, he saves their lives again. There he was, dying of Passion Flower Poisoning, so what did he do? He chose to sacrifice what would have been the last three days of his life to save the lives of two guys who'd never been kind to him. Knowing Yeung Gor, he probably would have preferred to spend the final three days of his life with Little Dragon Girl. He gave that up to save the Mo Brothers. I'd count this as one of his finest moments.
    Funny that when he finally realize he's going to die, he started doing good deeds
    I gotta re-read this part, I'm sure this he has some hidden agenda pertaining to Little Dragon girl or some sort.

6. Forgiving Gwok Fu for Cutting Off His Arm: Nobody in the story or reading the story would have blamed Yeung Gor for cutting off Gwok Fu's arm in retaliation for her unwarranted attack on him. Heck, even Gwok Jing was prepared to cut off Gwok Fu's arm as retribution for what she had done. Yeung Gor had his chance to avenge the loss of his arm, but passed it up because he couldn't bring himself harm his Uncle Gwok's child. Yeung Gor sometimes gets criticized for having not cut off Gwok Fu's arm, but I think that along with # 5, this was another one of his finest moments.
    It's great that he realized that by getting his arm chopped off, he wouldn't have end up in the cave, met brother condor and got himself DG fighting theories and mastered the heavy iron sword, which propelled his martial arts skills tremendously.

7. Sixteen Years As the Divine Condor Hero: I'm glad he did something productive and useful with his time while waiting for Little Dragon Girl instead of sitting around moping.
    Well yeah, glad he did some good deeds, instead of daydreaming about XLN for 16 years, but we all know what his intention was

8. Fixed Relationship Between Chow Bak Tung and Ying Goo: The Tragedy of Chow Bak Tung and Ying Goo was in its sixth decade by the time Yeung Gor got involved, but Yeung Gor was the one who finally got things set right. Chow Bak Tung and Ying Goo were happily reunited and the scales were balanced among Chow Bak Tung, Ying Goo, 1 Deng, and Kau Cheen Yan at last. Yeung Gor should play peacemaker more often.
    Indirectly he did but it's not his main intention. I have re-read this part

9. Gwok Seung's Birthday Gala/Securing Yeh Lut Chai's Beggar's Union Chiefdom/Killing Fok Do/Banishing Dat Yee Ba/Torching Mongol Base Camp: It doesn't get much better than this. Yeung Gor accomplished ALOT this night. First, you've got to like a guy who would go to the lengths that Yeung Gor did to make a youngster happy on her birthday. In doing so, however, Yeung Gor also took care of some important serious business. He killed Fok Do, saving Gwok Fu's life and securing the Beggar's Union Chief position for Yeh Lut Chai. At the same time, Yeung Gor also banished Dat Yee Ba to Tibet, removing yet another threat from the Mongol arsenal. To top it all off, he and his associates torched the nearby Mongol base camp, putting yet another monkey wrench into the Mongols' plans to attack Seung Yeung. In that one night, Yeung Gor made up for nearly all of his father Yeung Hong's crimes and redeemed the Yeung family name. Not bad for a day's work.
    Well, yeah... I gotta give him this one. Great work finally... although again, it's just something he did to fill his time, instead of day dreaming about XLN for 16 years

10. Rescuing Gwok Seung From the Golden Wheel Monk/Killing Mongke Khan: ...and the coup d'grace. Yeung Gor's double masterpiece of rescuing Gwok Seung from the Golden Wheel Monk and then going on to kill the Mongol Khan Mongke, thereby securing the safety of Seung Yeung Fortress for another thirteen years. Of the three CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY leads, Yeung Gor had the most spectacular end to his story. Gwok Jing's telling off of Genghis Khan at the end of LEGEND OF THE CONDOR HEROES was great, but didn't come close to this. Cheung Mo Gei's leadership of the Chinese wulin against the Mongol troops attacking Shaolin Temple in HEAVEN SWORD & DRAGON SABRE wasn't quite as glorious because he was just another face in the crowd in the whole operation.
    Great work again, but he disappeared right after leaving Uncle Guo & wife alone to defend the fortress, which we all know won't have that much chance at the end. So much for 16 years work a couple of brilliant and honorable works, he finally ruined it by hiding in some island or cave with a dumb, boring girl.
    - WuxiaSociety.org (formerly known as wuxiamania forum) -

----- the society of global wuxia fans ----

Yideng is the only Great that did not leave a legacy to any of the main characters in the trilogy (LOCH, ROCH, HSDS). I wonder why that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin
    I really don't want this thread turn out to be another Yang Guo bashing but let's see what we have here ....
    Yes you do, don't deny it.

He indirectly helped to avoid bigger clash between the two. Had he not intervere, the two Greats would probably have died sooner, so it really doesn't matter, the truth of this matter is he gained more martial arts knowledge and skills from intervering by becoming a person to exhibit their martial arts skills for them.
    He did not have the intention to resolve the matter, but he did not have the intention to gain more martial arts knowledge either. Don't make it sound like he was having a hidden agenda or something, he was just being nice and wanted to fulfill the wishes of the two old masters.

Well, had it not because Little Dragon girl, he would not have intervere. He's so owned ! Whipped !
    Excuse me? He was helping Huang Rong with internal power, what does Dragon Girl has gotta do with it?

Well, he's the problem, without him, all of these perplexities would not have happen in the first place, the fact that he repented and turned to the good side, didn't really justify it.
    Nonsense. Even if Yang Guo didn't exist, the Mongols would still attack Xianyang, the Wu Brothers would still have been captured, Guo Jing would still have gone to the Mongolian Camp, Golden Wheel Monk and the others would still have entered Xiangyang, Huang Rong would still have given birth to twins... etcetera. So don't make it sound like Yang Guo was the source of all evil. Yang Guo at that point was convinced that Guo Jing and Huang Rong killed his father, but he still defended them with his own life.

Funny that when he finally realize he's going to die, he started doing good deeds
    I gotta re-read this part, I'm sure this he has some hidden agenda pertaining to Little Dragon girl or some sort.
    He started doing good deeds?

Saving Lu Wushuang from Li Mochou was not a good deed?

Saving Huang Rong, Guo Fu and the Wu Brothers from Golden Wheel Monk wasn't a good deed?

So guarding Hong Qigong's body was not a good deed?

It's great that he realized that by getting his arm chopped off, he wouldn't have end up in the cave, met brother condor and got himself DG fighting theories and mastered the heavy iron sword, which propelled his martial arts skills tremendously.
    That's just bull. So, Wuji should thank Zhu Changling for lying to him, cheating him, trying to murder him and Xie Xun... If it wasn't for Zhu, Wuji would never have found the Book of Nine Yang, and he would have probably died from Xuanming Palm.

Oh yeah, and Xie Xun should thank Cheng Kun for raping his wife, killing his son and murdering his entire family and household... If it wasn't for Yuanzhen, Xie Xun would never have learned Seven Maim Fists.

Oh and don't start whining about "We are talking about Yang Guo, not about Zhang Wuji or Xie Xun", there's such a thing as sound reasoning, you know...

Well yeah, glad he did some good deeds, instead of daydreaming about XLN for 16 years, but we all know what his intention was
    Well, what was his intention then? Please enlighten us, pray?

Indirectly he did but it's not his main intention. I have re-read this part
    His original purpose was to get the blood of the Nine-Fingered Fox, in order to cure the illness of Shi Shugang and save his life. Wow, the horror... Yang guo is such an evil villain, a schemer with a hidden agenda... Help!

Well, yeah... I gotta give him this one. Great work finally... although again, it's just something he did to fill his time, instead of day dreaming about XLN for 16 years
    Have you actually read the novel? If I'm not mistaken, Yang Guo also killed numerous corrupt officials, traitors and collaborators... He also saved the lives of many Han-Chinese citizens who suffered from the rule of Song and Mongol governments. This all happened BEFORE he met Guo Xiang.

Great work again, but he disappeared right after leaving Uncle Guo & wife alone to defend the fortress, which we all know won't have that much chance at the end. So much for 16 years work a couple of brilliant and honorable works, he finally ruined it by hiding in some island or cave with a dumb, boring girl.
    He did not dissapear, Yang Guo accompanied Guo Jing & Co to Huashan, and then bid his farewell, saying they will meet again. Guo Jing, Huang Rong, Huang Yaoshi, Yideng, Zhou Botong, Yelü Qi and everybody else all thought it was the right thing for them to do. Xiangyang enjoyed a peace lasting 13 years. ROCH ended here.

During this period of 13 years, Yang Guo and Dragon Girl did not hide on some island or in a cave. They returned to the Ancient Tomb, and often went out into the world to do good deeds and right wrongs (this was explained in the 3rd edition of HSDS). Guo Jing and Huang Rong could go to the Ancient Tomb to find Yang Guo if they needed his help ANYTIME. There was an unbroken contact between Ancient Tomb and Beggars Brotherhood, or else how would Shi Huolong know of Yellow-Dressed Lady Yang's existence?

When Xiangyang fell, Guo Xiang was in Sichuan. We only know about the fall of Xiangyang from her account as passed on by Miejue. We cannot be sure whether or not Yang Guo and Dragon Girl went to Xiangyang to help the Guo couple. I myself am convinced that they did, only Guo Xiang didn't knew about it.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

Firstly, Dragon Girl is not dumb. Yes, she might be boring... But she is also a very kind and good-hearted person. I don't see her cut off the ear of some woman just because the latter happens to be fat. I am sure that if it was Huang Rong who grew up in the Ancient Tomb and experienced the same things as Dragon Girl did, she would have become another Li Mochou, albeit a more intelligent one.

OK, so you think that Dragon Girl is dumb and boring. So what's your point? She is Yang Guo's wife. A man should take care of his woman, no?
    Last edited by Laviathan; 08-05-05 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laviathan

During this period of 13 years, Yang Guo and Dragon Girl did not hide on some island or in a cave. They returned to the Ancient Tomb, and often went out into the world to do good deeds and right wrongs (this was explained in the 3rd edition of HSDS). Guo Jing and Huang Rong could go to the Ancient Tomb to find Yang Guo if they needed his help ANYTIME. There was an unbroken contact between Ancient Tomb and Beggars Brotherhood, or else how would Shi Huolong know of Yellow-Dressed Lady Yang's existence?
    It's great that Jin Yong finally clarified this. Now that I know that Yeung Gor remained at least partially active in wulin in the years following ROCH, it greatly changes my opinion of him for the better. At the end of ROCH, the world *needed* Yeung Gor. It's good to see that he did answer the call after all.

When Xiangyang fell, Guo Xiang was in Sichuan. We only know about the fall of Xiangyang from her account as passed on by Miejue. We cannot be sure whether or not Yang Guo and Dragon Girl went to Xiangyang to help the Guo couple. I myself am convinced that they did, only Guo Xiang didn't knew about it.
    It would make sense that Yeung Gor and Little Dragon Girl were in the vicinity of Seung Yeung Fortress when the city finally fell. As far as we know, Yeh Lut Chai, Gwok Fu, and the others perished with Gwok Jing and Wong Yung at Seung Yeung, and Gwok Seung wasn't around. SOMEBODY had to execute the Gwok couple's last will and testament, and Yeung Gor is the logical choice. I wouldn't be surprised if he were the one who helped set up alot of the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre business per Wong Yung's instructions.

Yang Guo is Yang Guo, not Guo Jing, and I think quite a few people hold that against him, if you know what I mean.

I actually found all of the main heros' personality in the Condor Trilogy to be a bit annoying, mainly because they all portray the "reluctant hero" type. That gets old pretty fast, not to mention I find quite annoying. Also all of them are also a bit of the "goofy" type, again a trait I found annoying when they are supposed to portray a martial art hero. This is especially the case with Guo Jing that I refuse to read LOCH. I did enjoy reading ROCH and HSDS, and most likely LOCH too if I read it but I can't really stand GJ as the main hero.

He did not dissapear, Yang Guo accompanied Guo Jing & Co to Huashan, and then bid his farewell, saying they will meet again. Guo Jing, Huang Rong, Huang Yaoshi, Yideng, Zhou Botong, Yelü Qi and everybody else all thought it was the right thing for them to do. Xiangyang enjoyed a peace lasting 13 years. ROCH ended here.

Jin Yong's no fun. Now it's getting a bit hard to bash YG. Hey Lav, do you mind rewriting that a bit so that I can add it to this page: http://www.wuxiapedia.com/novels/jin...3rd_ed_changes ?

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Sure, will do. Have to borrow the novel first (I've read the 3rd edition, but I don't possess it myself...).

Thanks mate. Appreciate that.

One question about this change, however. Now that Yeung Gor and Little Dragon Girl remained easily accessible at the Ancient Tomb for years after the end of ROCH, how did Gwok Seung fail to locate them?

Have you met a woman who can read a map or is good with directions/finding her way around?

GX did find the ancient tomb i think, when she reached there , yang guo said ' uh oh that brat again , always come at the wrong time when i am having fun with dragon girl' Come lets hide inside the tombs. Dragon girl is also jealous of gx , saying 'yang guo you like the young girl rite?? , (threatening to commit suicide)

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    Have you met a woman who can read a map or is good with directions/finding her way around?
    Still, ending up at the Shaolin Temple when you're supposed to be headed towards Mt. Chung Nam is some *seriously* screwed up directional sense.

Mount Olympus, sipping nectar and eating ambrosia

She went to the ancient tomb and she was greeted by two servants. Those servants said that Yang Guo and Xiao Longnu were roaming the world and were not sure when they would return.
    So huge, so hopeless, to conceive
    As these that twice befell
    Parting is all we know of heaven
    And all we need of hell.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886)

Quote Originally Posted by Athena
    She went to the ancient tomb and she was greeted by two servants. Those servants said that Yang Guo and Xiao Longnu were roaming the world and were not sure when they would return.
    Now I'm curious about the screening process for those two servants. Yeung Gor and Little Dragon Girl had never had servants/employees at the Ancient Tomb Compound before. I wonder what that job interview must have been like.

Quote Originally Posted by Athena
    That's quite lame really... knowing YG/XLN has a constant communication with GJ/HR... GX is smart, she should know better.

Could it be that our One-armed hero YG just didn't want to mislead GX for the purpose of not letting her becoming too overly obsessed about him and upset Little Dragon girl in the process.

Who would ever thought that because of not being able to locate YG/XLN, GX became a Nun, and thus, discovered E Mei
    - WuxiaSociety.org (formerly known as wuxiamania forum) -

----- the society of global wuxia fans ----