Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    You mean the name of the actor who plays him? Hyun Bin.

yes. I found that out on the internet. Thanks.

He's definitely good looking and has great potential although he's a bit green now.

Default sam-sik

I finally finished the series the last weekend. I love the story so much that I feel like I am falling in love with "sam-sik"!! But, I don't get why sam-soon called Jin-Heon "sam-sik", did I miss something?

Thumbs up I love this Series

This is the best series I have watched. I love Hyun Bin and the way he portrayed Sam-Shikee!!! He's the best. I love Kim Sun-Ah. She's the best there is. I just don't like the way she drinks, ugh... its so unwomanly. hehehee... But still, she's the best. Those who wrote these series and picked out the actors did a great job. The chemistry and the witty lines are just the best!!!

Sam Soon is soon to be shown in the philippines and i have been wondering if this is really a good one... thanks for posting the episode guides... i have finished your first episode post and i think it's good...

Hi, by the way, i thought the piggy was won by sam soon herself at the carnival, although sam shikee was there, but this was won by sam soon?? as what i seen on the show???

Smile kim sam soon

may i know what did kim sam soon sang when she was in the piano with Jin Heon??? i like that song. please reply ASAP. thank you! nice summary btw.. i hardly didnt understand the things kim sam soon was saying because the subtitles are so not good. thank you!

excuse me!!! hi 2 all the members here.. im a new member, can anyone please give me a copy of my name is kimsam soon,,, im just a no.1 fan of this terrific series,,, please people give me some copy!!

Uhmmmmmmmmmm..................... Is there anyone who have the complete episode guide of My name is Kim Sam Soon???? I really need it.....

Wink SS

2 ol SS addicts there.... if u have the whole summary of SS pls email it to me on dis address.... [email protected].................. tnx!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LuIsA
    excuse me!!! hi 2 all the members here.. im a new member, can anyone please give me a copy of my name is kimsam soon,,, im just a no.1 fan of this terrific series,,, please people give me some copy!!
    I have a comment.... Ask il_mare about it.....

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by nixandrei
    may i know what did kim sam soon sang when she was in the piano with Jin Heon??? i like that song. please reply ASAP. thank you! nice summary btw.. i hardly didnt understand the things kim sam soon was saying because the subtitles are so not good. thank you!
    yeah.. i want to know the title of that song, too.. that was really funny and cute!!

tina_kolokoyz: wow.. it's really cool to know someone from the Philippines here!! san ka sa pinas?
    http://bae003.multiply.com

i love HYUN BIN!!! ;]] ;]]

sometimes life just doesn't get you.. but, what the hell? live it.

Quote Originally Posted by bae003
    yeah.. i want to know the title of that song, too.. that was really funny and cute!!

tina_kolokoyz: wow.. it's really cool to know someone from the Philippines here!! san ka sa pinas?

Sa muntinlupa sa tunasan... ikaw san ka sa muntinlupa???

hilarious movie! I just finished watching it yesterday?!

Default What is the song title? Where can i download!! HELP!!!

Hi, I am new to this.... just joined because i wanna find out more abt the series: "My Lovely Kim Sam Soon".

PLEASE, can someone help me??!!!

Nixandrei: I am also interested to find out the song that Sam Soon sang when she was at the piano with Jin Heon... what is that song? Is it "paroles paroles"? Or is it "beautiful person"?? I'm dying to know... and trying to find the korean lyrics too...

PLEASE HELP!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

i find it funny mostly, but i actually find the ex-girlfriend cuter, and the doctor with her a true gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by hadesng
    Hi, I am new to this.... just joined because i wanna find out more abt the series: "My Lovely Kim Sam Soon".

PLEASE, can someone help me??!!!

Nixandrei: I am also interested to find out the song that Sam Soon sang when she was at the piano with Jin Heon... what is that song? Is it "paroles paroles"? Or is it "beautiful person"?? I'm dying to know... and trying to find the korean lyrics too...

PLEASE HELP!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
    the title song that Sam Soon sang when she was at the piano with Jin Heon is "ah reum da oon sa ram" im not sure what's in english..
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 05-28-06 at 05:04 PM.

Hello! Newbie here! I'm sapphiregurl. recently, i launched a Kim Sam Soon English Forum (a.k.a. SunBin Forever). Anyone interested?

Click on the banner to enter SunBin Forever:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/153/forumbanner1wk.jpg')

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

If u look carefully at the k-drama the english text title name is "My Lovely Sam Soon" not "my name is kim sam soon" that is jus a re-make name

actually I belive this drama has been release with many titles....
    you find lots of country with the version name: "my name is Kim sam soon", which might be the reason why the author of this thread choose to name it "my name is Kim sam soon".
    (my version is "My lovely sam soon", while my friend had the other title)

back to the topic...
    I belive the reason why "Sam Soon" call Jin heon, "Sam sik" is because Jin heon calls Sam soon, sam soon.
    I remind you that Sam soon hates her name, because it means farmer(or something like that).
    I've been touch by an angel
    I've been bless by the power of Sioben
    I can hardly believe you're that short!!

Sioben: 'ohh....shut up'

Quote Originally Posted by Sioben
    actually I belive this drama has been release with many titles....
    you find lots of country with the version name: "my name is Kim sam soon", which might be the reason why the author of this thread choose to name it "my name is Kim sam soon".
    (my version is "My lovely sam soon", while my friend had the other title)

back to the topic...
    I belive the reason why "Sam Soon" call Jin heon, "Sam sik" is because Jin heon calls Sam soon, sam soon.
    I remind you that Sam soon hates her name, because it means farmer(or something like that).
    In our country, this drama is named My Name is Kim Sam Soon. I read that the word Sam Soon in korea means "you're dead".