Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Love Story in Harvard

I watched the first couple of eps, feeling incredibly bored. it's sooooo predictable. of course they're going to fall in love. of course the other guy (alex hong or something) is going to love her and then it will be a love triangle (or square with the other girl). I stopped watching after they got back to Korea.

yeah, the english wasn't great. especially the guy who played alex hong. I mean, he's (alex, not the actor) was supposed to be born in the US, you'd think he'd speak english flawlessly. but yeah they're actors so it's not really their fault.

but I find it extremely urealistic how when the story is in the US, they're all there, and then all of the sudden, they all return to Korea at the same time. ???

And I also thought the fact they had the Harvard logo on everything was just corny. I mean, I was like, did Harvard pay them to do publicity or something?

trust me the first few eps was great when they love each other and now i looking forward to watch 2nd parts where they all in korea again. actually dont blame them just blame the writer who write all the stupid script!!!!

this series was really GOOd.....i just can get over this

KTH and KRW looks good together............

coudln't get myself to finish this one... it was too wierd for me... and i didn't find KTH as attractive as all the people made her out to be. i was expecting too much i guess. i like LDH better than KTH...

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110
    coudln't get myself to finish this one... it was too wierd for me... and i didn't find KTH as attractive as all the people made her out to be. i was expecting too much i guess. i like LDH better than KTH...

serious brother.... other peoples have other opinions on any idols i know you find KTH just a normal girl but to us we are big fan of her so there is nothing wrong with it.

bighead9n, i like the 2nd part in Korea just as much as the first part but others found it draggy but to each his/her own, i like Kim Tae-hee's dressing in the second part and also her hair and the intimate moments although it gets me all green eyed cause Kim Rae-won just has all the luck romancing Kim Tae-hee. I like the other guy too, he's a cool guy, character wise I like his better than Kim Rae-won's

I still find KTH extremely attractive although in this drama, she wasn't all glammed up and just dressing simple

Default good

I love it!
    Faulty Angel

Smile Announcement:

just wanna suggest the following not only to admin but also to all KTH fans who have joined here and to those who will join.

1. It would be best If we will have 1 NAME that would represent us.

2. No duplication of membership just in case one person here has two or more username.

3. Use the member name you use here when joining other groups, sites, forum, etc.

4. Report to the admin if you know other sites about KTH.

5. Admin should coordinate to the admin of those sites reported to them to be able to have ONE & ONLY 1 KTH website.

I hope all of the members will be able to help. Isn't it's nice for all of us to have 1 site and know how many millions are we? It'll really be amazing if we'll be able to do it since fan of KTH came from different countries. Not only that, we can also give our full support to KTH in different Poll Surveys!

Thank You!
    Suggested site to be KTH fan site: http://www.kim-taehee.com/

Just finished my first episode of this drama. Never a fan of k-drama before and only watched this 1st episode cos I like Kim Tae Hee in The Nine tailed Fox. After reading this thread for the last 3 hours, I decided to go ahead and see all of the episodes. Thank goodness for the happy ending or else I would trashed this as all other sad ending dramas.

As for bad english by 2 main lead actors like most people complained, I think that's acceptable. Like someone already said, since this is korean drama not english drama. I was once a foreign student at one of US universities and remembered how hard it was to speak perfect american english especially with the accent lol. After 3 years there, I think I can speak american english fluently but now, back in my own country, I have to speak malaysian english since most people here cannot understand my american accent.
    be happy

it's an OK Kdrama for me
    Call me KIM

LIVE
    to
    EAT
    to
    LIVE

Danny Noriega (American Idol Season 7) fan FOREVER

for me this Korean drama, "Lovestory in Harvard," is a beautiful and nice movie, most of Korean dramas are melodramatic, its their culture (they're just showing their culture you know) thats why it goes w/ d story of LSNH. I dont think theres something wrong with it, its not corny! with the way the characters speaking in English, in my opinion, we should not expect them to speak n be very articulate in english like the way people from English speaking countries!!! For me Korean dramas are nice n most of them have stories which are extraordinary

Just finished watching the episode 16 hours ago. I think it was a great drama and thank goodness for the happy ending. I hate sad ending dramas/movies so this is going last heart wrenching korean drama that I'm going to see for now
    be happy

Talking

I love Kim Rae Won...... i would die for you...... im gonna watch your other tv series.... agian... hahahhahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by chloe_garcia15
    I love Kim Rae Won...... i would die for you...... im gonna watch your other tv series.... agian... hahahhahaha!
    but kim rae won didn't look as good in Which Star Are You From. I like him better in LSIH and damn him, he got to romance angel KTH

Default Kim Tae Hee & Kim Rae-Won fans msn/yahoo chat !!

hello to everyone!! Add this email addess on your msn or yahoo messenger and chat with all the fans of our so in love couple(Kim Rae-Won & Kim Tae Hee)

[email protected]

thnks

Don't worry...no registration needed... and chat anonymously just add the email address in your Msn or in yahoo messenger and chat with the FANS of our so in love couple over the world anytime...enjoy!!...

Note: Don't click on "Accept" because this is just for china...chat normally...and maybe one fan may reply to you...