Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Days

Glad you finally got the OST Sparkly Chic! Did you get the copy with LBH's song FOR THE LAST LOVE?

Mbslee, the OST that I got was just a burned one with 14 tracks on it. I don't understand Korean, and never heard LBH's voice before , so I have no earthly idea if his song "For the Last Love" is on it or not But man, do i want to hear his voice!

I was listening to the CD in my room, and my sis and her friend came in and totally fell in love with it after hearing the first song! They have now requested copies of thier own
    As I was listening to this CD nonstop, I can just imagine in my mind all the scenes where the music was played at (especially those with LBH and CJW!! As of now, I'm still not tired of this series after even watching it a million times already I know its sad that I'm still so obsessed Wonder when I'll eventually get over it? Hehe
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

I love "Promise" by Zero and version by Rhu Shi Won too. Could listen endlessly to it.....
    M sure you love it too Sparkly_Chic.

Hey Sparkly_Chic !! You on line now?
    Last edited by Angel_8; 01-20-04 at 01:59 AM.

Yes, I absolutely love all the songs! And yup, especially the "Promise" one! The melody is just so romantic!!! I too, could listen it endlessly... brings all these romantic thoughts to you mind don't ya think?

Hahaha, I'm online at very random times Angel.. any chance i get and you'll be seeing me in here
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

I want to wish Sparkly_Chic , mbslee and Goddessofhoner and all Fans of Lee Byung Hun

"A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR"

Sparkly_Chic I asked if you on line cos we posted exactly same time .......... so I went in again to asked if you're on line but guess you've exited then. hehe

Sparkly Chic, Track 14 is LBH's song FOR THE LAST LOVE. Hope you got the right one. His voice is sexy and deeper than Zero and RSW........
    May the monkey be with you all!! Kung Hei Fat Choi to everyone!!!(that's the only chinese I know, he3x!)
    Last edited by mbslee; 01-21-04 at 02:22 PM.

Hahahahaha ....... thats funny mbslee i like that !!" may the monkey be with you all" heehee

Hi ! Theres news that our LBH, his mum and sister is holidaying in Thailand!

Hows everyone?? Been busy over the new year?

tnx for the news... sorry, been so busy these past several days. went out of town with my High school friends.....Anyway, I guess LBH is really that close with his mum and sis! Is there any pix of that holiday?

Not yet , thot everyone disappeared ... thank god ur back!!

Yeah I know, guess everyone was busy. Anyway, we should keep this thread active again. I discovered a local thread for LBH and BD. But I think you will not understand it since the threads talk in our local language. I will just keep you posted when I get info and pix of LBH there. Boy, thought LBH was not really famous here...He only got BD shown here in our local TV not like CJW, Winter Sonata and The Truth are currently being shown here plus BD last year so she is well known here. Anyway, I was wrong...LBH has lots of fans here!!! As I read thru their posts....I discovered they all have the same first impression s of LBH just like me....Not handsome at first glance but as you continue watching him....you will be mesmerized by him!!!!Ha3X!!....Boy, talking about LBH makes me miss him again(ran some BD episodes last night bec of so much missing!!!).... I think, I will ran some more episodes later!!!!!

mbslee ... thot i answer here in BDs thread.

i will run thru story of BDs and see if theres any missing from mine or worse! missing in mine too!!

hv nice weekend!

Hey Guys! I just saw BD in cable channel BS2 last nite. They were on Episode 17. Ha3x!!! It was japanese but who cares? as long as I see LBH and CJW again...Saw scenes also that was cut off in my VCD copy! It was a pity I was not able to see it much earlier. I might have seen the LBH wiping CJW's tears thru glass scene! I just learned about the BD showing in BS2 recently.....

Cool

I just finishes the series! I LOVED IT!!! LBH is such a heartthrob. I am so sad that I have finished watching it. Will go buy "All-in" , "Addicted" today. Also, after reading this thread, I'm going to buy the OST as well.

I am just wondering whether anyone feels as lost as I do when you finish an outstanding serial? Do you get so lost and absorbed by the story that you feel stranded when it is all over?

And I have a complaint about the way Korean series end. Even when it is a happy ending, the happy times is so short and abrupt that I constantly crave for more happy moments of the leads to make up for all the tears.

I agree with you Il Mare...Korean dramas have the tendency to end their dramas abruptly. Sometimes you have questions hanging in your head. I guess the producers wants us to use our imaginations!!! BD is really so beautiful . It is my all time fave.. Don't even know LBH then . tought he was ugly at first but I already ate my words!!! after a few episodes I was mesmerized!He is really , as like want u said, a HEARTROB!!! I also bought JSA, Addicted and Bungee Jumpee after I saw BD. I am now LBH addicted!!!

Hello mbslee, Sparkly_Chic and new friend il_Mare,

Welcome to our thread il_Mare, glad u enjoy our ladies KILLER too ! I want to kiss and hug him so bad!! Sparkly ! stand in line pls ... !!
    I agree with u too tt they leave us craving for more with the abrupt end n yes! sure will make up for tears we shed.

mbslee i tink tt channel u mention is japanese ch. which r runnin his dramas now. he's a real hottie over there now and also showin Happy Days too.So hv u seen the tears wipin scene yet?
    i hv not seen my vcd yet so i cannot tell you what u miss ..so sorry dear.

Nah, Angel, no wiping of tears! I would really love to see it!...Hey, I'll stand in line too to kiss and hug our ladies KILLER!...Are you joining the drooling club, Il Mare? You are welcome anytime!!! ....As you can see, only Sparkly Chic, Angel and I are the only ones active here. Will welcome you with open arms here.

Talking

I am a closet fan. Can't share my passion with my friends as they don't think he is handsome as well.....especially when he smiles. You know the Macaulay Culkin smile.

But he generates so much intensity, you can just melt in his gaze.....

Did you like "Addicted", am catching it becos of the 8 min steamy scene. Only question I have, was it a good ending? Did he end up with the one he loves, that's all I need to know.

I am doing episode guides on this series.. and SBS skipped episode 3 and 4... I don't know why..
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.