Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Days

Lady Zhuge.. you are watching Kdrama... You should expect some sappy ending...!
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Originally posted by Yon
    Lady Zhuge.. you are watching Kdrama... You should expect some sappy ending...!
    True, but even a sappy ending could be either sad or happy, though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey there everyone

Glad that you've started on this serie Lady Zhuge!!! Its diffinately a very good one and I don't think you'll be too dissapointed with it either.

Anyways maybe, just maybe LBH will be able to sneak through your rader as well, hehe. He diffinately was the highlight of the serie. His role actually makes me think of Won Bin's a bit in Endless Love. Its just LBH is more mysterious

Oh Lady Zhuge!! Just hurry and watch it then you'll know if its happy or sad But if you really really want to know....then.....

******** BEAUTIFUL DAYS ENDING**********

Its a happy ending Somewhat ^_^ Depends on your diffinition of happy, lol.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi goddess!

I didn't see a thread for AIMH so I was wondering...about how many episodes does it take for SSH and SHK to discover they are not really brother and sister? I think if watch too much of this the whole incest thing will start to creep me out! I'm kinda bummed for the moment because I ordered the series with Eng-subs but the copy I was sent was just Korean language with no subs! Bummer! Hopefully this will get straightened out and they send me the proper set.

Sorry for intruding on this thread...if there is a thread already for AIMH I apologize!
    Joe from NY

Hey there tevar

AIMH....thats Autumn in My Heart right? Anyways there actually is a thread on this serie, it is just by another name. Its called Endless Love and I think its the more popular name for the serie. Check the thread out later on, I'll pop back in there

Anyways, for your question though. I'm not exactly sure how many eps, but its quite early on in the serie. I'm thinking probably the 2 ep or so?

Oh that stinks!!! But you are still going to get the English subs version right? Anyways once you get watching, do tell what you think. hehe, I'll see you in the Endless Love thread as well
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Tevar, check this thread out if you're interested in discussing AIMH/Endless Love: http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1254

Originally posted by tevar33
    I didn't see a thread for AIMH so I was wondering...about how many episodes does it take for SSH and SHK to discover they are not really brother and sister?
    It didn't take that many episodes. They found out when they were still kids, so that was within the first 3 episodes of the show.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hey there everyone

Glad that you've started on this serie Lady Zhuge!!! Its diffinately a very good one and I don't think you'll be too dissapointed with it either.

Anyways maybe, just maybe LBH will be able to sneak through your rader as well, hehe. He diffinately was the highlight of the serie. His role actually makes me think of Won Bin's a bit in Endless Love. Its just LBH is more mysterious

Oh Lady Zhuge!! Just hurry and watch it then you'll know if its happy or sad But if you really really want to know....then.....

******** BEAUTIFUL DAYS ENDING**********

Its a happy ending Somewhat ^_^ Depends on your diffinition of happy, lol.
    Yeah, Lady Zhuged....BD has a happy ending!

Goddess,

For some reason LBH looks like a cute little boy in this series !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
    Yeah, Lady Zhuged....BD has a happy ending!

Goddess,

For some reason LBH looks like a cute little boy in this series !

Yes, especially towards his sister.

He is cool and charming in this drama and that is why
    we love him so much.

Looking forward his new movie "Everyone Has A Secret".

Korean Fans is so lucky that they can watch this movie.

I love LBH's role in this serial. And it was very exciting up to the point when Victory Records closed down, and I felt the pace of the series turned from a captivating family drama to a sappy love story.

The writers sort of like made Min Chul into a pathetic loverboy with CJW and I was SOO disappointed with the way they turned it to a completely different path that BD had started.

But nonetheless, LBH was outstanding in this series, and the great cast lifted a mediocre script and injected life into a possible flop.

Hey there everyone!!!

Agree, hehe. LBH gave off two different sides and I found that very cute. Like you guys mentioned, he was more calm, collected, and cool around CJW. But then with his sister he was more "amusing" and playful. Really liked his older brother image!!!

I somewhat agree with you il_mare I actually didn't mind the serie getting taken "over" by the love story, but then I did wish they focused a bit more on LBH trying to revive the company and all.

Anyways I remember at first I dind't quite like LBH softening down so much. But then after a bit I found it touching. It showed another side of LBH's character. The touching and caring side he had for CJW. It really shows how much he came to find love and lover her

Hehe, I want to see Everybody has a Secret so bad!! LBH and JCW again? Hehe, thats already awsome sounding!!!

I was re-watching a few of my favorite scenes last night. Gosh, love this serie!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Default Please answer...

Does anyone know any web sites of Lee Jung Huyn ( the little sis. in Beautiful days).. please help..cuz she's my fav. Korean singer. Oh by the way... sites with English is better cuz i can't read Korean..
    *Fav. Starz* [Dylan G, Louis K, Blue L, Julian Ch, Kevin Ch, Roger K, Chris L, Ruby L, Ady An, Leila T, Jessica Hs, Joyce T, Cecilia Ch, Noel L, Alyssa Ch, Lee Jung Huyn, Namie Amuro, Boa]

Hi,

I just started watching Beautiful Days and I am HOOKED!! Haha, I decided to join the thread because this is such a good series!

I just finished watching the part where Ryu Si Won finds out that him and LBH are not blood related siblings. I feel so sad for him, especially when he decided that he must forget everything. I want LBH and CJW to be together but I feel so bad for RSW because it looks like he won't get any girl in the end.

The theme songs for BD are amazing!! Haha, even though I don't understand a word of Korean, I think the songs are so beautiful.

Hey there you guys

Dreaming_starz, I don't have any sites of her on hand. Why don't you do a search for her?

Hi ya MsPowerBomb!!!! Hehe, very glad to hear that you so enjoying this serie!! Lol, it is indeed very addicting once you get into it, isn't it?

Yeah. I like Choi Ji Woo and Lee Byung Hun togehter, but it is sad to see Ryu Shi Won not get to be with the one he likes. I wouldn't mind him and Lee Jung Hun togehter though. I really liked scenes between RSW and LJH towards the end. There is a specific scene, but won't mention it until you have finished.

Lol so agree!!! All the songs in here are awsome. I love the fact that RSW and LJH sing many of the songs. They are very very nice. I espically love RSW's songs!!! Hmmm....I still can't figure out which song LBH sung.... Heheh, oh oh. That site I posted below lists the songs!!! Gotta see which song LBH sung now

Here is a very nice BD site.
    http://beaudays.tripod.com/index.html

This site was posted by il_mare in the Happy Togehter thread
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi

Just want to let you all know that RJW is coming to Singapore
    soon.

Those who like RJW and CJW, they have another
    drama is called the "Truth". It is also worth watching.

I am so addicted and in love with this series. I think the best thing is that there is no real villian in here, at least I don't really hate anyone...except maybe LBH's father and that supervisor lady who works in Victory Records. That purple and green outfit she wears is so funny looking!

Did anyone watch the series Secret with RSW?

Both All In and Beautiful Days are so good that it's hard to pick a favorite.

Hey there guys

I don't think I've heard of the serie Secrets. Anyways the serie with RSW and CJW, Truth has released out here for a few weeks now. I have not started renting yet though. Will eventually From the poster they seem to match better then in BD.

Anyways the characters that I dislike most in BD would be LBH's father and the popular singer who was accused of smoking pot or something earlier in the serie. She was a close friend of RSW's father and mother. Anyways really don't like her for some reason....espically when she comes back on screen.

Lol, at first I also found that supervisor lady at Victory annoying. Espically how she treated CJW and would suck up to LBH. But towards the end I found her to be not that bad and quite hilarious. She really does like LBH, its hilarious how she takes her wedding money to put into his company!! LOL And the way she acted during LBH's wedding!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

WOW, I'm so excited to see them get married. I'm at the part where he just proposed to her. How romantic!!! But I feel so sad for RSW though cause he loves her so much! Can anyone tell me who does CJW's sis end up?

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Originally posted by MsPowerbomb
    I am so addicted and in love with this series. I think the best thing is that there is no real villian in here, at least I don't really hate anyone...except maybe LBH's father and that supervisor lady who works in Victory Records. That purple and green outfit she wears is so funny looking!

Did anyone watch the series Secret with RSW?

Both All In and Beautiful Days are so good that it's hard to pick a favorite.
    Actually, I don't really like CJW's little sister.......feel like slapping her a couple of thimes!

I had watched Secret with RSW and KNH! It was not a bad series, I probably will like it more if I haven't watched "Glass Shoe" first !

WOW, I'm so excited to see them get married. I'm at the part where he just proposed to her. How romantic!!! But I feel so sad for RSW though cause he loves her so much! Can anyone tell me who does CJW's sis end up?
    Nobody !
    Cheers!!!!!!

I think the kissing scene in the Victory music shop is still my ALL TIME fav Kiss!!!

I guess that sort of sealed my "love" for LBH.....and also my "hatred" for CJW.......

Hi ya all

Same here. I really don't quite like LJH. (CJW's sister) Even when she was little I felt annoyed by her character and when she misunderstood CJW's and treated her so badly it caused me to be a bit more annoyed.

In the end I liked her a bit espically during the scene she figures out of CJW's illiness. How she was crying at the tower and then RSW comforted her One of my favorite scenes right there. The conversation that went on between the two was very interesting. I espically liked when RSW said that probably the only person in the world that knows her (LJH) very well is him.

Hehe, I loved that scene as well il_mare!!! That was so darn cute how he kissed her on the forehead and then walked away, but turned back to kiss her again!!!!

I have sooooo many favorite scenes between the two, but one of my very favorites would be when LBH figures out who Zero is. He goes home and pulls CJW into his room and sits on the ground and rests his head on her legs. (She's sitting on the bed) Anyways I think it was after he figured out that RSW was Zero... Correct me if I'm wrong
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.