Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Days

I just finished watching episode 3. I agree with you guys. Shina is so annoying, although she does have her "saving grace" moments. It was all a misunderstanding when her sister didn't show up to meet her like she'd promised, but she didn't even give CJW a chance to explain herself. I have to say that car accidents always seem to happen very conveniently in these shows that result in a missed date.
    I can't believe she set fire to the bar!!! Sure those girls were snotty losers, but to result to arson is a bit questionable.

I feel really bad for RSW too. His "father" won't even let him touch a musical instrument. I fail to see how that would interfere with becoming a doctor. Music is supposed to be brain food. Or is that fish? I wonder when he will find out that his dad is not his biological father and the whole truth about why he and his mom are living in this household. Does his mom know who killed her husband at this point?

Watching these Korean shows makes me wish I had an older brother even more. They seem to really emphasize the significance of sibling relationships in practically every one: Romance, Hotelier, and of course Endless Love ().
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    I just finished watching episode 3. I agree with you guys. Shina is so annoying, although she does have her "saving grace" moments. It was all a misunderstanding when her sister didn't show up to meet her like she'd promised, but she didn't even give CJW a chance to explain herself. I have to say that car accidents always seem to happen very conveniently in these shows that result in a missed date.
    I can't believe she set fire to the bar!!! Sure those girls were snotty losers, but to result to arson is a bit questionable.
    She just one silly little brat......who doesn't really care about hurting anyone else unless she got what she want! She get really annoying latter on too! I think CJW spoiled her too much!

I feel really bad for RSW too. His "father" won't even let him touch a musical instrument. I fail to see how that would interfere with becoming a doctor. Music is supposed to be brain food. Or is that fish? I wonder when he will find out that his dad is not his biological father and the whole truth about why he and his mom are living in this household. Does his mom know who killed her husband at this point?
    The father won't let RSW getting into the music industry cuz he afraid what RSW will find out about his real father's past! The mother didn't know who killed her husband at this stage...she will find out much latter!

Watching these Korean shows makes me wish I had an older brother even more. They seem to really emphasize the significance of sibling relationships in practically every one: Romance, Hotelier, and of course Endless Love ().
    Yeah.....same here, I envy those people who does have an older brother !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
    She just one silly little brat......who doesn't really care about hurting anyone else unless she got what she want! She get really annoying latter on too! I think CJW spoiled her too much!

The father won't let RSW getting into the music industry cuz he afraid what RSW will find out about his real father's past! The mother didn't know who killed her husband at this stage...she will find out much latter!

Yeah.....same here, I envy those people who does have an older brother !

Yes, same here, it seems like everybody like to have an elder brother so that can take care of us.

Hey guys

Argh.....some older brothers aren't that great. I have one and he is nothing like LBH!!! Lol But there are times he is sweet, but most the time he just is annoying!!!

Anyways I agree. I do think that CJW did spoil LJH too much. She really is very argh!!! Espically when she tries to get RWS

I felt so bad for RWS when his "father" threw his piano or something out the window and he goes downstairs and sits next to it with a lot of pain in his eyes Poor guy!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Does anything else happen with LBH's sister? It's nice to see her grow up and be interested in painting.

Originally posted by Lovewinter
    This movie is showing this month in Korean.

I hope it will be coming to Singapore soon and also hope
    LBH and CJW can come to Singapore to promote the movie
    just like Bae Yong Joon.

When this movie is in Singapore, can we arrange to see
    this movie together.

hi Lovewinter ... good idea about see movie together ... ... do check up BH fansite in s'pore .. understand someone going to arrange for that ...

Originally posted by il_mare
    Just to bring this back up to the top!

hi il_mare ... tks to you this thread alive again ... .. and to think i just found this out todae....

Originally posted by MsPowerbomb
    Does anything else happen with LBH's sister? It's nice to see her grow up and be interested in painting.

nothing ... she took care of her sick father and became more sensible after that .....

Oh...does the father die?

Spoiler....

the sicko didn't die, but he was pretty much wasted after losing all his money due to the scandal of the murder and his wife committing suicide etc etc

it's so nice to see this thread is alive and kickin' again...yeah thanks to you il mare!

wow! reading all your postings about BD is making my hand itch again and wants to bring out the BD VCD and make another marathon!!!...yeah! definitely i am bringing out those vcds later!!! hahaha!!! just love BD!!!

esp the Victory Showroom Kiss!!!!...what a great kisser!!! hah! i will definitely bring out those VCD's now....heard from Yesasia that they are releasing an original DVD Korean version of BD with English subtitle early next year! I will definitely buy a copy!!! Now, I can watch those scenes that were cut off in my BD copy!... saw BD in BS2 (Japanese cable channel) a few weeks back...although it was jap dub... I still watched it to see scenes that was cut off in my BD copy...too bad i was not able to see the whole series....so I just have to wait for those DVDs to be released by yesasia!
    Last edited by mbslee; 08-17-04 at 11:29 AM.

hi there mbslee .... hope you getting along well ... ...

so dvd version coming out ? ... i definitely buy to "keep" ... right now i hv vcd but it's in mandarin with no subs and i've been loaning to whoever wants to watch ...

hi angel! yeah! we should definitely buy the DVD!....it will be treasure!!!

I'm progressing through this show slowly, but surely.

I love the music in this serial. It's so powerful and helps to convey what's happening on-screen very nicely. Who sings the opening theme song? I think it's a guy, but a guy with a soprano voice!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I'm progressing through this show slowly, but surely.

I love the music in this serial. It's so powerful and helps to convey what's happening on-screen very nicely. Who sings the opening theme song? I think it's a guy, but a guy with a soprano voice!

i luv almost everything about this drama ... n BDs fans will tell you they watch it couple of times not just once !!

the ost is my all time favourite .. you're spot on when you say the music helps convey whats happening and it goes well with scene ....... zero sings most of songs ... and also rhu shi won ..

rhu shi won will be coming to s'pore on 26th august for concert held on 28th august and i hear he'll be singing the song "Promise" from BDs .....
    last year was park yong ha with 20,000 fans ... so as fan of BDs you can bet i will be there !!! and i hope it break record for more fans ..

Originally posted by Angel_8
    the ost is my all time favourite .. you're spot on when you say the music helps convey whats happening and it goes well with scene ....... zero sings most of songs ... and also rhu shi won ..
    I thought RSW was Zero, or is that just in the show?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I thought RSW was Zero, or is that just in the show?

it's just for de show but theres a zero in real life ... .. zero is mysterious figure in real life too .. he release his album under same name ... when BDs was shown in japan early this year ... i heard theres a cafe name after him there ... also theres only 1 photo of him release so far n he's cute .....

and rhu shi won is actor/singer too ....

i found this news in www.byunghunlee.com ... s'pore site for LBH ... besides lbh you can ask anything you want and some kind angels shd reply if they can ...

Originally posted by Angel_8
    i luv almost everything about this drama ... n BDs fans will tell you they watch it couple of times not just once !!

rhu shi won will be coming to s'pore on 26th august for concert held on 28th august and i hear he'll be singing the song "Promise" from BDs .....
    last year was park yong ha with 20,000 fans ... so as fan of BDs you can bet i will be there !!! and i hope it break record for more fans ..

Hi Angel

How's RSW?

I heard he is the last person to come out to sing in the
    Z-pop Concert.

How is the response?

Hi Lady Zhuge

Have you finished the Beautiful Days?

Currently I'm watching "Stairway to Heaven" and I like it
    very much.

I will try to get the DVD copy for keeping and also the OST.

Hi Lovewinter! First of all, !!!

No, I haven't finished "Beautiful Days" yet. I'm only about half way done. I know I've said this already, but the music is just...sooooo great.

Is "Stairway to Heaven" like "Endless Love"? I really hope it's not draggy and dull like the latter often felt like to me.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")