Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Days

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehyekyo
    i already watched the series and i think its very touching...i love choi ji woo because thers something about her i just love!

Yeah .... she's so vv pretty here her face almost perfect ...

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_8
    Yeah .... she's so vv pretty here her face almost perfect ...
    You know CJW is not drop dead gorgeous but she's got this appeal that is warm and it plays into the typical kdrama heroine very well!

But LBH is THE ONE that stole my heart with this! Have you seen another kdrama lead actor kiss like that?

i heard LBH and SHK's marriage was cancelled...is it true? what's the big reason???

Here's an article I found that talked in depth about the breakup somewhat...Hope this helps! All in all, from what I've read, I think the main reason for the breakup was because of her career...something about SHK not wanting to get married so early when her career is just shooting off? And also b/c their views on marriage were too different-

Original Player Entertainment's Korean Message
    Posted by Lucy
    Translation by Splash

Announcement on LBH's News to All the Fans

Lee Byung Hun and Song Hae Kyo, who have become an official couple for the drama "All In," have now broken up. Having met as the leading characters in the extremely popular drama "All In", the two became lovers in real life through the beautiful meeting opportunity that destiny had given them, and soon blossomed into a couple envied and watched by everyone.

The couple Lee Byung Hun and Song Hye Gyo attended Photographer Cho Seon Hee's wedding in late May as lovers for the last time.

Lee Byung Hun, who is on an extremely hectic schedule of filming movies ("Three Monster" - Director Park Chan Wook, "Everyone has a Secret" - Director Chang Hyun Soo) and in the spotlight as the main actor initiating the Korean wave currently heating up in Japan and Southeast Asia, and Song Hye Kyo, who is busy filming the drama "Full House," have agreed that it would be better for them to remain as "Senior and Junior" as they felt that they are each too busy with their respective work schedules to be able to give the same amount of commitment to their relationship that they had been able to give intially. However, the actual reason has got to be the recent rumors about Lee Byung Hun and Song Hye Kyo's upcoming wedding and how they each had different views towards marriage.

Neverthess, the couple Lee Byung Hun and Song Hye Kyo, the target of much speculation and media publicity, had began to confirm in April that they have both agreed that the love they shared for a year would now remain as just the good relationship shared between a senior (LBH) and a junior (SHK).

(Credit to Ruby at SoKorean.com)
    Last edited by Sparkly_Chic; 10-22-04 at 02:23 AM.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

thank you sparkl y .....

thanks for the info, i really appreciate it...
    Suikoden addict!undefined

everything is always ok in the end...if its not ok, its not the end...
    Innocence tricks...
    ang mundo ay hindi bilog, ito ay oblate spheroid...

No prob. gurls, anything for LBH/BD fans!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Some pix of them...reminiscing old times I guess

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/0803/mayhaos/bbc60bc6.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/0803/mayhaos/c62ecd94.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/0803/mayhaos/kb.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/0803/mayhaos/d7a10867.jpg')

**Credit to Mayhaos @ TVserieSensation.com

(Viewing those pics, I suddenly realized how petite SHK is... And sorrie for off-topic in BD thread!)
    Last edited by Sparkly_Chic; 10-22-04 at 02:53 AM.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Default Everyone's got a secret

I just saw this movie this morning. Oh, I realise I miss the charm of LBH so much! And u will get to him do a lot of smooching with all his female leads, such a killer! It was funny and even hilarious at times and it was nice to see CJW in a different role (her bed scene wit LBH was the highlight!). But I felt that it was kinda of demeaning to woman, it's like they needed a man to liberate them so that they can find enjoyment in their life again.

But it was nice to see LBH working his magic, there were his usual small actions like rubbing his eyes, that shy smile while touching his chin etc etc!

Sparkly, mbslee and Angel_8, I hope u girls get a chance to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by il_mare
    I just saw this movie this morning. Oh, I realise I miss the charm of LBH so much! And u will get to him do a lot of smooching with all his female leads, such a killer! It was funny and even hilarious at times and it was nice to see CJW in a different role (her bed scene wit LBH was the highlight!). But I felt that it was kinda of demeaning to woman, it's like they needed a man to liberate them so that they can find enjoyment in their life again.

But it was nice to see LBH working his magic, there were his usual small actions like rubbing his eyes, that shy smile while touching his chin etc etc!

Awww! So lucky of you to get to see "EHAS" already! I was so excited to know that LBH + CJW starred in another project together- *Sighs* I don't think we'll be that lucky to see it or not...Lord knows how long they'll take to dub it...or EVEN dubb it or not
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Quote Originally Posted by il_mare

hi Il Mare! Saw EHAS already last week! Actually I got to see it first chinese dubbed when a friend gave me a copy of it....I really can't understand the movie but I just scanned it to those scenes of LBH and CJW.....But I am glad I was able to buy a DVD with English sub last week and finally understand the movie! Boy, Just love those BH and JW scenes....As I said before BH and JW had the best chemistry ever!!!BH was really such a good kisser!!!! No actor can compare to him! The scenes with JW are hilarious....you will see a different JW here...so daring so I guess that's why a lot of her fans were shocked...but she is a really good actress....I just hope BH and JW will make another drama!!!

Has anyone bought a copy of BD with the English fansubs off of ebay? I have seen some sellers offering it with B+ quality they say. Don't know the difference in quality of a bootleg VCD from a DVD-R so I'm really not sure which one to buy. The DVD-R says it is 6 discs with 4 episodes each. That seems like a lot of info to cram on one disc so maybe the quality won't be too good. The one selling the VCDs says he has 24 VCDs in the set with one episode per VCD.

Anybody have a guess as to which might have a better picture?
    Joe from NY

Are there 24 or 32 episodes for BD? I just recieved my copy with English subs but something doesn't seem right. At the end of the 2nd episode Choi Ji Woo's "sister" goes in for an audition to sing at Victory records. After LBH allows her to stay and tries out (despite his sister's protest to throw her out) the version I have ends the episode abruptly (what happened at the tryout...?" then on Episode 3 the scene doesn't continue so did I miss something? Did the audition go well? Go bad? Or was there no further scene?

Also it seems like I must have missed how CJW found out where her sister was living? It seems she has no idea where is then all of a sudden she is talking to her at that karaoke bar with no explanation as to how CJW knew her sister worked there. The story up till that point had the younger sister stealing from the record store with CJW chasing her down the street and letting her go. Then all of a sudden she finds the sister with no explanation. I expected a scene where the younger sister would confront her once they met up and ask her why she never showed up at Seoul Tower on Christmas all those years ago. So again I am wondering if I have a version where things are missing. I will be so mad if so!
    Joe from NY

Quote Originally Posted by tevar33
    Are there 24 or 32 episodes for BD? I just recieved my copy with English subs but something doesn't seem right. At the end of the 2nd episode Choi Ji Woo's "sister" goes in for an audition to sing at Victory records. After LBH allows her to stay and tries out (despite his sister's protest to throw her out) the version I have ends the episode abruptly (what happened at the tryout...?" then on Episode 3 the scene doesn't continue so did I miss something? Did the audition go well? Go bad? Or was there no further scene?

Also it seems like I must have missed how CJW found out where her sister was living? It seems she has no idea where is then all of a sudden she is talking to her at that karaoke bar with no explanation as to how CJW knew her sister worked there. The story up till that point had the younger sister stealing from the record store with CJW chasing her down the street and letting her go. Then all of a sudden she finds the sister with no explanation. I expected a scene where the younger sister would confront her once they met up and ask her why she never showed up at Seoul Tower on Christmas all those years ago. So again I am wondering if I have a version where things are missing. I will be so mad if so!
    It's suppose to have 32 episodes....

Supposedly, at the audition scene when LBH's sister was making trouble and protesting about not letting CJW's sister to try out...it SHOULD continue with CJW's sister asking LBH on his honest opinon about her singing. LBH said that she wasn't cut to be a singer, and CJW's sister got hesterical from that 'honest opinon' and started screaming and yelling.
    As it so happened, CJW was there to witness the whole thing.. and then this catfight between CJW's sister, LBH's sister, and LBH's sister's friend...and of course, CJW stepped in to help her sister and got slapped in the process by LBH's sister...

I vaguely remember that the reason why CJW knows where her sister is residing was due to one confrontation between the 2 sisters where CJW's sister got mad and dragged CJW to her place of employment to show her how well she has been living all those yrs without CJW. (Of course CJW blamed herself for the sorry state that her sister has been living in)
    By the way, CJW's sister did confront CJW on the subject of CJW abandoning her..it was in a coffee shop where CJW's friend (the one that she works with) set up the meeting.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

I think the copy you got is the same as mine...the 2nd disc was cut off while the young sis was auditioning.... I think my copy with the english sub came from Singapore's Channel 8....I don't even have the scene of JW crying then BH was wiping her tears thru glass....I know...it was really so frustrating not seeing some scenes.....I guess they were cut off....Well, I am waiting for Yes Asia's release of the full Korean version DVD of BD with English Sub...Their CEO said it will be release early next year....

Oh, is it for certain that Yesasia will release this new version? I asked them not too long ago and they said they weren't too sure, you have found updated news from them?

If this series has 32 episodes what in the world are we missing from our version? 8 episodes? I don't see how we can be missing that much and still have the story make sense. The subs are excellent except for the way the subtitler wrote the names of people. It sounds like CJW's character's name is Yon-Soo or Yon-Joo or something but the way it is spelled on my copy is "Yanxiu". The character of Kim Shin-Ae was spelled "Jin Shina". LBH was always "Mr. Li", this is wrong spelling too...a Korean person would never spell their name that way in English. I don't understand why the person totally botched the spelling of people's names like this...obviously whoever did these subtitles was not Korean.
    Joe from NY

"I didn't like this series...I really don't like Choi Ji woo. "

Hi Yon,

This is one girl I AM sure who had plastic surgery on her face. Who has a nose like that? It looks so artificial. She is kind of plain by Korean actress standards but she does have great hair and nice skin though.
    Joe from NY

Oh, is it for certain that Yesasia will release this new version? I asked them not too long ago and they said they weren't too sure, you have found updated news from them?

If this series has 32 episodes what in the world are we missing from our version? 8 episodes? I don't see how we can be missing that much and still have the story make sense. The subs are excellent except for the way the subtitler wrote the names of people. It sounds like CJW's character's name is Yon-Soo or Yon-Joo or something but the way it is spelled on my copy is "Yanxiu". The character of Kim Shin-Ae was spelled "Jin Shina". LBH was always "Mr. Li", this is wrong spelling too...a Korean person would never spell their name that way in English. I don't understand why the person totally botched the spelling of people's names like this...obviously whoever did these subtitles was not Korean.
    Looks like the subber used the Chinese translations of the Korean names, they are all in Chinese!

When did you asked Yes Asia? I asked them sometime around July I think....They are not sure they'll be releasing it??? Oh No! I hope somebody will!!!! I really like to see those scenes they cut off in my version....and besides I want a DVD copy of BD for my collection!