Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Days

Originally posted by anonymous me
    hahahahahha .... yup
    leukimia
    but i has a good ending
    thanks to the poll by the korean audiences
    Leukimia...again...*sight*.....When it going to stop?.....It so annoying!!

Does anyone know which is good k-drama released in Viet that does have any disease story line? Thank a lot!!

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hmmm...do you guys know how many tapes this is supposed to have in viet? I can't wait to watch more and get to the ending!!!!!!!
    Goddess, I heard there was supposed to be about 28 tapes. My mom has up to 21 tapes now, and it's been releasing at 7 tapes per week. I'm really hoping that it'll finish out next week so I can see the ending before I have to go off to school.

Okay, ladies and gents. I need a few spoilers about the end. Nothing huge, but I need to ensure myself that this is a happy ending, not a bittersweet one like Glass Shoes. The leukemia bug strikes again.

Has anyone noticed this? There seems to be a leukemia/cancer epidemic in Korea according to these dramas. With the exception of Wish Upon A Star (and All About Eve?), every K-drama I've seen has one person getting cancer! Whether it's a main character or not and whether s/he dies or not doesn't matter, the one constant is cancer. I don't understand the obsession...
    “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.”
    - Albert Einstein

Hey Tien Tu Thanks for the answer. Yup, I have just rented to tape 21 too, but haven't watched it yet. Hehehe, I spent the whole night catching up on those other tapes and I really enjoy this series!!! I think this could be my favorite Korean series fro what I've seen
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hehe, saw the seven tapes and I wanted more!!!! I hope that this week comes out 7 moer tapes and it makes the ending too

My favorite scene in these tapes would be once Choi Ji Woo found out she had lukiemia and then went to find Lee Byung Hun and asked for him to go with her for one day and pretend as if they werne't seperated. So they did and he brought her drinking cause she wanted to and won her a little white stuff bear or bunny. Then he brings her back to her apartment and she asks for him to say "I love you" but he didnt' and leaves. Choi Ji Woo falls to the ground and starts to cry and looks at the little white bear/bunny. Thought that was rather sweet, thouching, and sad all in one.

Actually, got more favorite scenes too, mostly anything with Choi Ji Woo and Lee Byung Hun then I like!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour

My favorite scene in these tapes would be once Choi Ji Woo found out she had lukiemia and then went to find Lee Byung Hun and asked for him to go with her for one day and pretend as if they werne't seperated. So they did and he brought her drinking cause she wanted to and won her a little white stuff bear or bunny. Then he brings her back to her apartment and she asks for him to say "I love you" but he didnt' and leaves. Choi Ji Woo falls to the ground and starts to cry and looks at the little white bear/bunny. Thought that was rather sweet, thouching, and sad all in one.

Actually, got more favorite scenes too, mostly anything with Choi Ji Woo and Lee Byung Hun then I like!!!!
    yup.. that is one of my fav scene too!!

I really love the part when CJW was crying in front of the store glasses (beginning tapes) and LBH came by and saw her.. he pretended to wipe her tears away from the window and CJW suddenly startled then LBH smiled so charmingly
    And then when he went inside, he made a gesture as if trying to kiss her but apparently he was trying to pick up some brochures.
    Man!!! It was hillarious scene, I can't forget his expression there, so charming

He was a very cold person but at that time he became so adorable, the way he teased her was so cunning.

WHAT TAPE WAS THAT, WHEN THAT HAPPEN??

Originally posted by siryu
    yup.. that is one of my fav scene too!!

I really love the part when CJW was crying in front of the store glasses (beginning tapes) and LBH came by and saw her.. he pretended to wipe her tears away from the window and CJW suddenly startled then LBH smiled so charmingly
    And then when he went inside, he made a gesture as if trying to kiss her but apparently he was trying to pick up some brochures.
    Man!!! It was hillarious scene, I can't forget his expression there, so charming

He was a very cold person but at that time he became so adorable, the way he teased her was so cunning.
    I dont' think this scene was included in the viet version or somethign since I don't remember it at all. Also, was rewatching the series again and no scene of this Gosh, you make it sound sooooo great however, makes me feel as though I've seen it, hehe.

I find it incrediably funny how Lee Byung Hun teases her in the series in some ways. Also I find it cute how the two want to like show the other that they like them by touching their face, holding hands, and etc, but they always stop right before it happens.

I would say my most favorite scene so far withen the series would be when Lee Byung Hun found out there would be a party on the day that his mother had past away on and was told by his father to hook up with the daughter of a really rich business men. But Lee Byung Hun instead took Choi Ji Woo to get all dressed up so she would go with him. Now after she got all pretty, Lee Byung Hun paid and took a necklace off a dummie. He walks to her and then puts it around her neck That was soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe

Another cute scene would be the day after the two of them were at the beach house. They returned home and in the Victory store, Choi Ji Woo was standing alone when Lee Byung Hun came around. So he talked to her and kissed her on the forehead and started walking away. He had this really funny expression on his face that made him look super cute!!! hehe, even better is he walked back and kissed her on the lips

Lee Byung Hun and Choi Ji Woo are such a perfect pairing!!! I think they fit very nicely together with great chemistry, hehe. Some scenes which I felt they looked teh best together would be :

The scene I mentioned in the 3rd paragraph about how Lee Byung Hun brough her to the party. She looked absolutely beautiful in that pinkish/whitish dress with her hair pulled back and curled!!! Hehe, and as always, LBH was so charming and had lots of charisma in his suit

Another scene would be when Choi Ji Woo found out that Sea na had burned down the bar and ran to see her. She was wearing just some pants, a turtle neck, and a jacket over it. And Lee Byung Hun also came since his little sister Minh Ji was at the scene too. He's wearin black pants, a turtle neck also, and a black leather jacket if I'm right, hehe. The two looked really fit together and they had this comfortable style going dont' you think?

Oh Oh, and also when the two of them spent the night and morning near the beach. Its when they both wore on a white shirt and it matched!!! Here is a picture of that, my favorite picture!!!!!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.sbs.co.kr/tv/beautidays/photo_s43.jpg')

I haven't seen this yet, but I'm sure they will look the best together at their wedding. Who wouldn't on their wedding day huh? Hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by elsabeth
    I watched it last year, can't really remember but I think it was in tape 1 or 2. CJW was crying because of Saena. That hillarious scene made me so speelbound that I decided to rent the series right away. Couldn't wait to see the rest of the series.

Originally posted by elsabeth
    i think it was episode 3 ...
    LBH was so cute ... yet cold
    the way he seduced CJW, i'm glad they then a couple
    otherwise i would hate him

Probably was cut out of the viet version Yay, gonna get last few tapes tomorrow!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hehehe, very cute picture of Lee Byung Hun with Choi Ji Woo in the series!!! Should be happening this week in the viet tapes

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/goddess2007/LeeByungHunChoiJiWoo7.jpg')

Oh, go here to download a music photo video from Beautiful Days. Its great!!! I've just finished downloading, and very cute scenes of LBH with CJW

http://www.freewebs.com/kpopcorn/
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Cute little screen caps of Lee Byung with Choi Ji Woo

Finally, get together!!!!! hehe
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/pearl2007/LeeBHChoiJW4.jpg')

So sweet..........
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/pearl2007/LeeBHChoiJW3.jpg')

Ah, they are happy seeing Minh Ji happy!!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/pearl2007/LeeBHChoiJW5.jpg')

Yes!!!! Cute!!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/pearl2007/LeeBHChoiJW1.jpg')

Love this face of Lee Byung Hun!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/pearl2007/LeeBHChoiJW2.jpg')

Choi Ji Woo has such a nice smile
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/pearl2007/LeeBHChoiJW6.jpg')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

nice screen caps, goddess! love all the scenes!

Total of 24 tapes in viet and is released all out I've heard however that there are a efw scenes, mostly Lee Byung Hun and Choi Ji Woo, which were left out They are cute ones too!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

the part where CJW was crying in front of the store glasses (beginning tapes) and LBH came by and saw her.. he pretended to wipe her tears away from the window and CJW suddenly startled then LBH smiled so charmingly
    Man!!!
    i think that part was cut of the viet version cause i really don;t see that part. i wonder why do they cut out parts of the movie, whydon't they just leave it the way it is??

Dubbed versions always leave out. Beautiful Days was too long for its own good anyway. Chinese versions leave out a lot, and they do it so obviously, like flick...twitch then it's another day.

Yups, that was cut out along with some other cute scenes between Choi Ji Woo and Lee Byung Hun. I don't like why they cut it out. Just leave it in there cause it will only make the series longer by a tape or two...Got all the tapes now. Just need to watch Wow, Chinese versions leave out lots huh? And I thought the chinese version would be best next to the original ones..
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Does anyone have the pix of the scene that Lee Byung Hun pretending to wipe off Choi Ji Woo's tears?
    I think I saw part of that scene in the commercial when Choi Ji Woo stood at the glass window staring at someone, but I didn't see it in any of the tapes. Man, I wondered why they had to cut off some of the scenes that had Lee Byung Hun and Choi Ji Woo together. That's really mess-up.

Does anyone know where I can buy the DVD version? I love this movie so much I would like to own it. And I'm looking for the soundtrack CD too. Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks
    Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like no one is watching... Party like there is no tomorrow

I KNOW WHERE YOU CAN BUY VCD?
    OF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT HERE
    http://web1.iicom.net/~qnguyen/