Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Days

tnx 4 the pic Sparkly Chic.... She's definitely pretty there... Currently watching Winter Sonata, she looks older with her hair cut short (the 10 years after scenes), I like her with long hair...Still.... I like her with LBH!!!! Really can't forget their scenes in BD!!!....repeatedly playing BD almost everynight just to see both of them....By the way guys, can anyone tell me where I can download the music in the scene when LBH and CJW were running on the beach? Do you know the title? Heard it was not included in the OST.

Haha! Everynight mbslee? Wow.. you must have lost alot of sleep then! I'm aching to rewatch BD now.. but my sis has borrowed it.. So i'll just have to satisfy my craving w/ pix for now!

I haven't seen Winter Sonata, but I've seen pix of it.. and yes, CJW does look alot older w/ her hair cut short and curled like that! I love how her hair looked (long + curled) for that formal dance thing LBH dragged her to in BD! It was gorgeous! I'm thinking of renting Winter Sonata, but I heard that its draggy and boring? How is it for you so far? I don't think I'll enjoy it very much now after seeing LBH and CJW in BD day...just the thought of them pairing up w/ somebody else is just...
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

BEAUTIFUL DAYS gave me romantic HIGH ........ the vcds r going into grave with me !! hehe.

AUTUMN IN MY HEART made me cry my eyes out. HONESTLY.

WINTER SONATA is telling me to revisit Korea again during winter again.

Some pix from BD! My favorite parts too!!

**Awww, he looks so happy!! Huggin in the rose garden**
    http://www.6to23.com/s8/s8d9/200271815218.htm

**Gazing into each other's eyes and listing expectations**
    http://www.6to23.com/s8/s8d9/2002718152119.htm

**Love LBH's relaxed pose when him and CJW are gazing at his sister drawing**
    http://www.6to23.com/s8/s8d9/20027181579.htm

**The words said in this scene makes me cry...**
    http://www.6to23.com/s8/s8d9/200271815517.htm

**Got her the white teddy bear!**
    http://www.6to23.com/s8/s8d9/200271815830.htm

**The cooking scene**
    http://www.6to23.com/s8/s8d9/2002718151152.htm

**The drinks looks so good! Scene where he said she's 'drinking' his heart**
    http://www.6to23.com/s8/s8d9/200271815116.htm

**Honeymoon kiss! So sweett! Wat a good kisser LBH is!!**
    http://www.6to23.com/s8/s8d9/200271815927.htm

**Awww... sad/adorable scene...**
    http://www.6to23.com/s8/s8d9/2002718153357.htm

***All in all, I love all scenes w/ LBH and CJW! Their emotions are shown so well.. Happiness.. Sadness.. Hopelessness.... Tenderness.... Love them all! Hmm.. you can't tell that i'm obssessed w/ this movie rite??
    Last edited by Sparkly_Chic; 12-13-03 at 09:49 PM.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Hi Sparkly_Chic,

Like all that you posted, Thanks! Wish I knew how to post like this so I can share whole lot of googies with all here.

How many episodes does this show have in Korean and Chinese?

Are a lot of good parts cut in the Chinese version?

do you where i can find beautiful day dvd with english subtitle?

There's one scene in here that I keep on pondering about....

You know that scene in the VICTORY record store at the beginning of the series when CJW was carrying this heavy box of records.. and LBH came by and looked at the records and lifted the whole box away from her and told his assistance to carry it into his office? Was he really intrested in looking at the CD's or did he not want CJW to carry the heavy box? That's so sweetttt of him if he only put up an act of looking at the records to just help CJW with the heavy box!!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

What scene was that, Sparkly Chic? I think The VCD copy I got doesn't have that scene. I know the copy I got had lots of cuts (the copy was from Singapore Channel TV 8 w/ English subs) so I really would love to have a full Korean version DVD copy with English sub. Do you think it will come out soon?????....Reading all your posts makes me miss LBH!!! Hope I can have my BD copy back soon since I lend it to my friend (I am introducing LBH to her!!! He3x!).......Happy New Year to All

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk Mbslee, how could you be so cruel like that as to make your friend another victim to join the LBH drooling club I think nobody could resist after seeing him in Beautiful Days. I just currently rewatched it, and man, i'm still hooked on this beautiful creature

That's too bad that your VCD has so many cuts. I love all the romantic scenes b/t LBH and CJW, hope that you could catch most of them! That scene that i described is at the beginning of the series. I think it was so sweet that he kept watching out for CJW! I'm sure with all the requests out there, they'll come out with a DVD w/ full version. Even the translated tapes of Beautiful Days that I saw has so many cuts, mostly romantic scenes w/ LBH! Awwwww!

I can't wait to see ALL IN and see if he's as charismatic in there as he was in BD. But my fondest wish is to see CJW and him star in another series together! They just have all this sparkling chemistry that is such a waste to just go to waste!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Hi!Hi! Everyone I'm back!back! bacK!

I'll be joining all with my flood of saliva here! Like msblee, just lend my vcd to a friend after she cound'nt resist my saliva drippin talks with another friend whos also LBH crazy!!
    With a rerun now in S'pore, another friend is waiting in line to borrow my vcd!! I think vcd I hv is full version. So far, non has subtitles not even dvds.

He just won all male best actor for All In in seoul last week Sparkly_Chic, so what you think??
    I think he's simply a fantastic actor whose can hold a audience,(memerising?) did I spell right?

Personally I find All In story line not as captivating as BDs (reason we're here) but if not for him, All In would just be another K drama.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!

Yah Sparkly_Chic I remember that scene!!
    Thats classic LBH for you ! it's that special touch of concern for CJW in BD that attracks us like honey to bees to HIM!! hehehe!

Yayyyy!! Welcome back Angel dear!! Wow! Good job for him! Won another award! I think his career is lifting and lifting rite now! Hope to see more and more of him in the future! **WISHING, and WISHING, and WISHING that him and CJW could make another series together!! **

That's great Angel! We're all like the promoters for LBH here, we should get paid for spreading the good stuff about him around! Hehehe~ MESMERISING<<< The perfect word 2 describe the affect he has on us!

Yupz, I don't think any other drama could top BD. It just has that wonderful storyline and w/ the touching combination of LBH and CJW acting.. *sighhsss* But I guess I'll give ALL IN a try... anything to see our dear LBH onscreen agian...
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Yo Sparkly_Chic!

Thanks for the missing 'S' hehehe!!
    He is MESMERISING indeed !!!

Looks like I'm still suffering from hangover!!? what am I writing??
    I mean to say ...... we r attracted to him like bees to honey!!!

OMG!!!

Welcome back Angel!
    I envy all of you guys in having a full version of BD!!! Even the scene of LBH wiping CJW's tears thru glass was cut off in my copy!!! I am really thinking of buying that DVD copy even without English subs just to see those romantic scenes. I really,really HOPE the DVD copy with english subs comes out soon!!!

Wow! Good for LBH for winning another award! It just shows how really good an actor he is!!! Heard he will be making another series???? How true?

Hi mbslee!!

You sure you don't hv the glass wiping tears scene? If you got the Channel 8 version, you should hv it. I faithfully tape it every night for over 2 months!! and I do hv that scene. You may be wondering why I tape even though I hv vcd.
    It's because I want to hear his sexy voice. The vcds and dvds are all dubbed in mandarin.

I hope too that dvds will hv english subtitles.

Hi Angel! Yes, the copy I got , the disc 2 was drastically cut off at the end (where Saena was auditioning at Victory).I presumed that it was after that scene that the wiping of tears was shown. I asked the store why was it like that. They just said all copies are the same. Maybe the problem was with the singaporean copy they got where they made copies from. So I am still looking for a copy that was not cut off. I asked several people who sells BD copies but all they said is that it was really cut off the the end of disc 2.. They are also looking for a copy that was not cut off.

The scene where LBH wipes off CJW tears @ the glass window is also cut off from the Viet translated tapes....and I think several other romantic scenes. Man, why do they have to go and ruin all the good parts by omitting it?

BTW, I just got the OST for BD off of Ebay for a really cheap price! I'm so happy! I've been searching for it everywhere! Counting, and counting the hours and minutes where I can have my hands on it! I just love the music to this series... so touching! Anyone else own the BD OST ? Heard that it was excellent. Wat's your thoughts on it?
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)