Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Dragon Heroes

What a peaceful show with fluid and bold animations. Yet it would have been great if they had touched more on the 'demon' part which they keep reminding viewers at the beginning of the show.

Besides that, is it me, or did they overdo Fei Cui's make-up?

Quote Originally Posted by AvgStop
    Besides that, is it me, or did they overdo Fei Cui's make-up?
    Hmm, you mean Shui Ling Long right? Cause she's the one with the very thick eye makeup, Feicui is, well, ugly.

I think somebody mentioned something about Shui Ling Long being a dragon, hence she would need dramatic makeup.

Yeah, it was so obvious that they just attached those fake eyelashes on her. And then the eyeliner.... *shudder*

Is it just me, or does Shui Linglong look like Zhou Xun? (acting as Huang Rong in She Diao Ying Xiong Zhuan, currently showing on Saturdays..) Of course, Zhou Xun is prettier.

Yes, they did overdo the make-up, but Li Xiaolu only looks good with heavy make-up for her face is on the plain side. I still think she'd look better with more colours, or else she won't be half as pretty in the show.

Li Xiaolu does look like Zhou Xun. Lots of people have mentioned it in the past. Xiaolu's won The Golden Horse Best Actress at a very young age.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    Hmm, you mean Shui Ling Long right? Cause she's the one with the very thick eye makeup, Feicui is, well, ugly.

I think somebody mentioned something about Shui Ling Long being a dragon, hence she would need dramatic makeup.

Maybe its just the same old unobservant me, but I thought Shui Ling Long and Fei Cui were both quite pretty.

I thought that Shui Ling Long and Fei Cui were acted by the same person?

yeah,they were acted by the same person.

They've did a great job with the dragon models but they still lack the traditional feeling of the Chinese Dragons, especially the nose.

any1 has the ending song of this series, it's so good, I want to hear but can not find it anywhere, plzz

anyone have the sub theme to this series?? can you please share the information cuz i really love the sub theme.. i been finding it at every forum i know of & no hope at all..

I just finish this show a few days ago. It was a lot better than I though it would be. CG were pretty good, story was good, something different more original. I guess i'm just tire of all the adaptation/remake.

I have a subsong of the dragon heroes here...
    but i do not know if it is the full version... it is 2 minutes long

http://www.uploading.com/files/D4H1P..._____.mp3.html
    * CHARMAINE SHEH 佘詩曼 * KENNETH MA 馬國明 * TAVIA YEUNG 楊怡 * TIFFANY TANG 唐嫣 * HU GE 胡歌 * YUAN SHAN SHAN 袁姍姍 * ROY CHIU 邱澤 * FALA CHAN 陳法拉 * MYOLIE WU 胡杏兒 * LINDA CHUNG 鍾嘉欣 * SUNNY CHAN 陳錦鴻 *

Thumbs up

Thanks for sharing,snowrain.The start and ending theme songs are very good.
    I thought this series was new.I've just finished it this morning. I'll miss watching Cui Peng on the screen. I really like his character Yao Lie . He's the one that kept me watching this series till the end.
    ~Yan Kuan , my love ~

hey is this series any good? any good graphics and action scenes? it just came out in my video store and i seen the cover with christpher lee seems pretty good but instead i rented the sword stained with royal blood which is pretty good even though i saw it when it first came out. but well is this series good? is it like comedy or drama or pure action?

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban
    hey is this series any good? any good graphics and action scenes? it just came out in my video store and i seen the cover with christpher lee seems pretty good but instead i rented the sword stained with royal blood which is pretty good even though i saw it when it first came out. but well is this series good? is it like comedy or drama or pure action?
    I haven't seen enough of it yet to make defined statements about this series. So far it's not bad, more comedy than action that's for sure. Graphics are ok and the storyline is not bad. I watched this series for Felix Wong, but I can tell you he doesn't appear as much as you would think.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://riderfans.com/forum/image.php?u=129&type=sigpic&dateline=1196205212'), '')

it seem like people like cui peng alot...but he is not getting much role or publicity...what a waste...he does look really handsome....he stared in year 2003 and not it has been five years and he hasn't done much show or gain much recognition...hope will get more publicity after Chu liu xiang

that shui ling long quite chio eh . the serie was not bad .
    woohoo~

I am watching the series at the moment. Felix's character was in his palace fighting the Phoenix Army by doing his Dragon Scream on his own. Since I am watching the Vietnamese dub I can't say the names.... but I like Fei Cui (Phi Thuy)/ Shui Ling Long (Tieu Linh Long), Shui Lin Long's lover Li Bai i think and the kid.... I HATE FEI CUI'S LOVER (Nghiem Thanh) HE IS SUCH A LOSER.... FEI CUI IS DEAD. CRY ME A RIVER BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!!!!!
    Watching:
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1452/honghaiervv0.png'), '')

I am up to the part where Xiao Bai Long (Tieu Bach Long) kills the emperor by backfiring his and Li Bai's attack and now I am up to where MingZhu (Minh Chau) admits that she is pregnant with Bai Long. I feel so sorry for her.... btw this is 2 a few years late because the Vietnamese dub came out in 2007 (which is a bad thing).
    Watching:
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1452/honghaiervv0.png'), '')

Does anyone know who sings the ending song?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.