Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Dragon Heroes

why do people not seem to liek ren quan's character? i havent seen the series yet, but i was just wondering. i personally like ren quan (as an actor, but i havent seen the series yet so i cant say for his character).

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    why do people not seem to liek ren quan's character? i havent seen the series yet, but i was just wondering. i personally like ren quan (as an actor, but i havent seen the series yet so i cant say for his character).
    Well, Ren Quan may be a likeable actor (I used to adore him, but now I moderately like him), but the character he played in the show is boring and a goody-goody. Also, his relationship with Li Xiao Lu's character is sometimes mushy and draggy (no fun to watch). Being a kind, learned prince character, it's not much of a challege and really nothing new. In contrast to Xiao Bai Long, Ren Quan's character really pales in comparison. Of course, that's just my humble opinion. If you do find time to watch this show, I would love to hear your opinion on the situation.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust View Post
    Well, Ren Quan may be a likeable actor (I used to adore him, but now I moderately like him), but the character he played in the show is boring and a goody-goody. Also, his relationship with Li Xiao Lu's character is sometimes mushy and draggy (no fun to watch). Being a kind, learned prince character, it's not much of a challege and really nothing new. In contrast to Xiao Bai Long, Ren Quan's character really pales in comparison. Of course, that's just my humble opinion. If you do find time to watch this show, I would love to hear your opinion on the situation.
    ooh ok. thanks!
    but they do end up together at the end, right? im hoping so...
    and didnt ren quan and li xiao lu act together in another drama where they were paired up? something called "dou shi tian shi re de huo" (roughly translated to something like, "it was all angel's fault" or "all the misfortunes caused by the angel"...lol.) they were cute in there...i love that series

I actually like both Ren Quan and Cui Peng in this serie and i would agree that Cui Peng had a more challenging role. But I thought they acted great and I love Ren Quan and Li Xiaolu chemistry in here

But i have to say that my best fav role of Ren Quan is his acting of Gongsun Ce in Young Justice Bao I & II. He acted excellent in it and especially in II where he got more lead time and I like his chemistry with Lu Yi as they solve cases...

click to show/hide spoilers
    Ren Quan and Li Xiaolu did end up together...
    * CHARMAINE SHEH 佘詩曼 * KENNETH MA 馬國明 * TAVIA YEUNG 楊怡 * TIFFANY TANG 唐嫣 * HU GE 胡歌 * YUAN SHAN SHAN 袁姍姍 * ROY CHIU 邱澤 * FALA CHAN 陳法拉 * MYOLIE WU 胡杏兒 * LINDA CHUNG 鍾嘉欣 * SUNNY CHAN 陳錦鴻 *

Quote Originally Posted by snowrain View Post
    I actually like both Ren Quan and Cui Peng in this serie and i would agree that Cui Peng had a more challenging role. But I thought they acted great and I love Ren Quan and Li Xiaolu chemistry in here

But i have to say that my best fav role of Ren Quan is his acting of Gongsun Ce in Young Justice Bao I & II. He acted excellent in it and especially in II where he got more lead time and I like his chemistry with Lu Yi as they solve cases...

click to show/hide spoilers
    Ren Quan and Li Xiaolu did end up together...
    k, thanks!
    yeah i think i first started liking him during young justice bao i and ii. they were really good

i just think he's HOT =)
    haha, yes. this series, is very draggy and boring, unless you like series like this.

it just drags, on this love with tieu long nu, and all the guys who love her / or phi thuy. BLEH.

it started off really good.
    Always in search of great historical/costume dramas.
    Find me on MyDramaList ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by lilviet_grl8o8 View Post
    i just think he's HOT =)
    haha, yes. this series, is very draggy and boring, unless you like series like this.

it just drags, on this love with tieu long nu, and all the guys who love her / or phi thuy. BLEH.

it started off really good.
    lol! i thought he was hot before too

so does anyone know anyy other series with him in it?

yeeep, agree. he's hot. let's just leave it at that.

so does anyone know anyy other series with him in it?

yeeep, agree. he's hot. let's just leave it at that.
    you mean ren quan?
    he was in a lot of series, actually. there's a list of his whole filmography thing on dramawiki. here's the link: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ren_Quan

you mean ren quan?
    he was in a lot of series, actually. there's a list of his whole filmography thing on dramawiki. here's the link: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ren_Quan

no the other guy.... =] haha my bad.

no the other guy.... =] haha my bad.
    oh, lol. i was talking about ren quan
    but u could probably wiki the other guy too on wikidrama.

I DiD! It's this guy:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Cui_Peng

In case anyone is interested and unaware, there is a separate thread on Cui Peng.

Quote Originally Posted by tru0001 View Post
    I am watching the series at the moment. Felix's character was in his palace fighting the Phoenix Army by doing his Dragon Scream on his own. Since I am watching the Vietnamese dub I can't say the names.... but I like Fei Cui (Phi Thuy)/ Shui Ling Long (Tieu Linh Long), Shui Lin Long's lover Li Bai i think and the kid.... I HATE FEI CUI'S LOVER (Nghiem Thanh) HE IS SUCH A LOSER.... FEI CUI IS DEAD. CRY ME A RIVER BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!!!!!

I am up to the part where Xiao Bai Long (Tieu Bach Long) kills the emperor by backfiring his and Li Bai's attack and now I am up to where MingZhu (Minh Chau) admits that she is pregnant with Bai Long. I feel so sorry for her.... btw this is 2 a few years late because the Vietnamese dub came out in 2007 (which is a bad thing).
    I finished the series yesterday. It is so draggy from the beginning till episode 29. I think they could easily put the first 29 episodes into 10 episodes. I really hate Shui Ling Long (Tieu Linh Long). How could she easily forgive her enemies for killing her loved ones and basically destroy her race. I hate Nhiem Thanh too. How can she forgive him for killing her brother/father and sister inlaw? How could the Dragon King forgive the king once again after got lock up for 10 years and his race nearly destroy. I like Xiao Bai Long (Tieu Bach Long) the most. Even though some of his action were wrong, but at least he has the good reason for it. I like the fact that he killed the evil king and countless soldiers.

Ren Quan looked hot in this series but Xiao Bai Long (Cui Peng)catched all my attention.I was totally in love with him.I really hated Yan Cheng and the evil king.It's really good that Xiao Bai Long could get hiss revenge and kill the human king.

Quote Originally Posted by dieuliet View Post
    Ren Quan looked hot in this series but Xiao Bai Long (Cui Peng)catched all my attention.I was totally in love with him.I really hated Yan Cheng and the evil king.It's really good that Xiao Bai Long could get hiss revenge and kill the human king.
    what happened to him the in the end? cause li xiao lu ends up with ren quan right?

*sigh* re quan used to be really hot...

At the end,Xiao Bai Long repented of his wrongdoings and everybody forgave him.He then lived a simple but happy life with Mingzhu and his young kid.

Quote Originally Posted by dieuliet View Post
    At the end,Xiao Bai Long repented of his wrongdoings and everybody forgave him.He then lived a simple but happy life with Mingzhu and his young kid.
    who's mingzhu?

who's mingzhu?
    Mingzhu is Feicui's sister,played by Florence Tan

Mingzhu and Xiao bai long
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7754/62526115vk3.jpg')
    Feicui(Xiao ling long) and Mingzhu
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/690/82375349ed0.jpg')

hi Does anyone know where I can get the theme song for this drama? the one with both the male and female's voices. thxs
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget