Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Olsen twins: which period do U like them?

um sorry, i've been hearing abt the olsen twins everywhere but i still got no idea of who they are and what's the big deal of them. anyone care to tell me? thanks!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    um sorry, i've been hearing abt the olsen twins everywhere but i still got no idea of who they are and what's the big deal of them. anyone care to tell me? thanks!
    they are american twins who act in a lot of movie like New York minute!!! their last movie!!!
    Actually, Mary Kate is going down!!! She isn't as beautiful as before!!!

here are pictures about them!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://storage.msn.com/x1pAdjo0uCo2H08IbMWX0De2Ll96beERiAuEXSdI_KXwGmNayt 4hn_JFdbrShZZJqfvJpTYRlzvUAMQ-DKU9abQeR-VF28RT18rRFTVrBeDUao3XZUgSPCpMBwTCwr-FzYiOKmJL3Oi0VDwJxWrUVDoxw')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://storage.msn.com/x1pAdjo0uCo2H08IbMWX0De2Ll96beERiAuEXSdI_KXwGkpPXM 3bTjk6BjTPOvceU2Q2PwnsqQDhIY6NWMRwCztGRLX_BwXw2uGw iLMg7vI2SxOxBfhBWSjlfxRBxvZtExCcihda4EZDZ5PFxEsUj4 Dow')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://storage.msn.com/x1pAdjo0uCo2H08IbMWX0De2Ll96beERiAuEXSdI_KXwGkdt2V PqPmwFdFpLuke6VZlQvRlHZE7JIqpBPyWePKFFmHWOZyjXD9bT qUpegioMkFoCaxhX4vjD-blUIpAOAKqINsNthUGfWTRZWqCFBqj7A')
    don't know what i want to do now...

oh i thought they are males! so they are actresses then? but i heard of some kind of billionaire or estate related to them....what's the big deal then if they are actresses? anything special of them?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Probably when they were babies do they didn't know how to talk and act ditzy
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

The period where they both appeared in Full House !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    The period where they both appeared in Full House !
    yeah..imo the greatest display of their talents when they were in Full House

when they're in Full House, and that's not because i like them, that's because i love the series, hehehee....

BTW i think Candace has official site and Jodie has some fansites...you can see their photos in New York Minute premiere there. boy time has surely flew...the last time i saw FUll house episodes DJ and Stephanie were still teenagers and Michelle was still a kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Candice Cameron didn't turn out so bad. At least I think she's better looking as an adult than when she played DJ (especially in the early days) on the show. I always thought Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie) would grow up to be the prettiest, but that didn't turn out to be the case.

Hmm ok i take it back, DJ turn out pretty well. i think i saw a movie that she was in with that Zack guy from save by the bell. it was about date rape in colleges where guys at frat party drug girls and take them upstairs. it was a pretty decent made for TV movie. whoa... i didnt know that she was kirk cameron's sister, man i loved his short lived show.
    I'm a big D.Wade and Ginobili fan.
    I am so sick of Hu Ge
    I fight with my dog for the role of master and pet daily and he usually wins.

Olsen twins: which period do U like them?
    Around the time they turned legal. After that, meh, boring.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    Around the time they turned legal. After that, meh, boring.
    hey, that's mean.........??? 16/18 years old???
    don't know what i want to do now...

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    oh i thought they are males! so they are actresses then? but i heard of some kind of billionaire or estate related to them....what's the big deal then if they are actresses? anything special of them?
    What's special about them is their fortune that they made with many little movies for kids. They are also special because many of us knew them since they were babies. Myself I used to watch "Full House". That was their first gig and they were only a few months old. That sitcom lasted for many years. They grew up in front of the camera and the andience saw them start as toddlers, then grew as children, then as teenagers and now as adults. And thanks to their agents/managers, are now very very rich. Not all kid stars become this rich after their show ends.
    My obsessions: Joy Division, New Order, Bones, The Office.

Do bears bear? Do bees bee?