192. You may not vote on this poll
  • raymond lam !!

92 47.92%
  • alec su !!

100 52.08%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: raymond lam or alec su ?!

Wink Alec

Just love everything of Alec.He's too cute & he can sing & he perform his career very well.I loved him to death & I still love him to death and I continue to love him to death......zzz.you hear....,Alec Su???

Thumbs down Yeahhhh

He is cool in The Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre & Romance in the Rain
    He is so manly in My Grandpa's Home & LOTAS
    He has seductive smile in The Yang Worries...( I want to see his smile forever......it's
    too nice !!! )
    He is too handsome in JJJJ & Love train.......
    He is the man I wish to marry.........

i onli liked alec in HSDS and spoiled princess, apart from that havent seen much of his stuff.... on the other hand i have seen golden faith, aSITP, LWVB, EH, SL, LFD, LWOLP, TLB, FTF, , also i have at least 6-7 of rays songs at home, in both canto and mando and i havent realli like alec's songs/singing before...

to that person who said they havent heard ray sing...did u watch any of rays series at all cause he actually sang a lot the themesongs... if not main then sub!! hehe..

in comparison when it comes to looks, ray looks hotter then alec, not to say alec isnt cute, cause he is very cute, but ray have something about him that makes u wanna stare at him all day....

comparing acting... i have seen ray at his worst (when he first started to now) and he is one actor who has been able to improve in each series.... he started out wooden, (GF) then he brought his char to life in ASITP when he became king... and ever since he keeps improving and improving....

definitely ray for my vote! (sorry if i ramble on too much!!!)

Alec Su!! he's so cute
    Call me KIM

LIVE
    to
    EAT
    to
    LIVE

Danny Noriega (American Idol Season 7) fan FOREVER

Quote Originally Posted by angelbabiie
    i onli liked alec in HSDS and spoiled princess, apart from that havent seen much of his stuff.... on the other hand i have seen golden faith, aSITP, LWVB, EH, SL, LFD, LWOLP, TLB, FTF, , also i have at least 6-7 of rays songs at home, in both canto and mando and i havent realli like alec's songs/singing before...

to that person who said they havent heard ray sing...did u watch any of rays series at all cause he actually sang a lot the themesongs... if not main then sub!! hehe..

in comparison when it comes to looks, ray looks hotter then alec, not to say alec isnt cute, cause he is very cute, but ray have something about him that makes u wanna stare at him all day....

comparing acting... i have seen ray at his worst (when he first started to now) and he is one actor who has been able to improve in each series.... he started out wooden, (GF) then he brought his char to life in ASITP when he became king... and ever since he keeps improving and improving....

definitely ray for my vote! (sorry if i ramble on too much!!!)

i agree with you 100% angelbabiie...i liked alec in those series only too...he is cute...but there's just something about raymond...i've been obsessed with him recently, and it's strange, becuz i've had my favorites before...but he's the only actor that makes me want to go to china in hopes of running into him somewhere...

i downloaded any and all songs i could possibly download and i listen to it everyday...i never get tired of his voice, and i can watch his series over and over again...i don't understand mandarin or any of the languages he speaks, but i find myself stuck on youtube for hours just watching clips of him...i love to see him talk...and sing...and just be ray...

he's so adorable...and he does get better and better with his acting...he may have had just a supporting role in FTF, but he really stood out

i mean, i like alec, he's a good actor, especially in ancient series...but hands down, ray is the best overall
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.

ray ray all the way!! i mean alec is cute but compare to ray, of course our a ray is much better.........

RAY is MUCH better !!!!! Ray singing VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by louisax; 04-12-07 at 05:57 AM.

Ray is the bestest in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wearekone
    Ray is the bestest in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    that is 100% so true!! Ray is simply the best

i think that someone has created like 100 accounts to vote for alec because the last time i checked he was way behind ray shame.....and pity......., not that i don't like alec but its just ridiculous...........well i'm glad i'm ray fans though because like u guys said he's the best no matter what and those votes mean nothing........he's just pure talent and hot..

Quote Originally Posted by tttnguyen
    i think that someone has created like 100 accounts to vote for alec because the last time i checked he was way behind ray shame.....and pity......., not that i don't like alec but its just ridiculous...........well i'm glad i'm ray fans though because like u guys said he's the best no matter what and those votes mean nothing........he's just pure talent and hot..
    Look like not only me realize that....yesterday i voted for Ray so ray is 84 and Eric is 87. But after saw me vote for Ray today Eric increase 2 vote...shame

Look like not only me realize that....yesterday i voted for Ray so ray is 84 and Eric is 87. But after saw me vote for Ray today Eric increase 2 vote...shame
    dude its juss a poll, it means nothing. its not the end of the world for ray to be behind. calm down. making such a big deal about nothing. and what the f**k is eric su
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Talking Youpeng,love you so much....

LOTAS,it was one of the best dramas Alec was in.I just liked knowing that EnQi's heart was still beating...his love for Xiao Tong never died....Oh,my Good...it's to be moved to tears & very kind of romantic. I was be obsessed by his sad eyes,solitary.......

Unhappy Originally Posted by wearekone

Please,he is Alec ,isn't Eric as you writed Wearekone ah.You w re really indeed to hurt Alec's fans's pride

Unhappy

Please,he is Alec ,isn't Eric as you writed Wearekone ah.You w re really indeed to hurt Alec's fans's pride

of course Alec Su!

Quote Originally Posted by ilikealecsu
    Please dont angry with Wearekone, he/she isnt't purpose to said that.....forget what he had said

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    I'll answer each bold.

1. i've never heard him sing before
    If U've never heard his singing before, wat can U say ??? U dun noe smt then try to critize it, isn't it a little silly? U'd better hear, then tell us ur comment again. N if U wanna noe if Ar Fung can say Mandarin or not, I'll tell U. He can say Mando, Fujianes n he learned in Mainland, his family is in Mainland, too. So I dun think Chinese is his "another lang".

2.compare to the other popular actors before him, he's rather "blunt"... there's nothing about him that's worth memorizing, he doesn't suck but he doesn's stand out. i think the guy call Bosco Wong has more of an edge than Raymond Lam does
    Lolz, I dun think my litto Fung Fung is blur enough for U to rmb. I myself think that U rmb he everywell. If U compare U wit ur seniors, will U become blunt??? Maybe yes, maybe no ^^. BTW, I can't rmb Bosco Wong at the 1st time I saw him. I saw in n 3 other members of S4 in a Mag then I said: "Huh? Who r they? S4, sound like F4" ). Then I lost my memory of S4 'till Find the light

3. Raymond Lam's body type is kindda meaty sort of like BI Rain, but rain is alot better because he work alot on his body as a dancer
    4. i think Raymond Lam needs to work on that
    5. but in celeb standard he might be consider as over weight

U dun noe anything 'bout Raymond. He dun wanna become that kind of celeb. Yes, Ar Fung wanna become a singer that can sing n dance, but gosh, this guy had never go to a dance class before. Cuz he tried his best to become a singer when he was 19, even go to Shanghai to learn singing. So he isn't a dancer for sure
    . N one more thing, this guy can change his weight very fast, so if U think he is too fat, wait for 2-3 weeks, he'll become skinny as he is never fat. I feel wit this thing. It made litto Fung Fung weaker.

6. he's short... real short... and it just doesn't fit the "hero" image that he play on screen
    Oh Su Su. Hey warlock110, do U noe Naponeon??? Isn't Naponeon an hero? If short man can't become hero, lolz, I think U'd better check ur history knowledges.

7. they want really tall people. most of the korean actors are clossing in on 180cm.. + they're like huge walking trees.
    Tall is nothing if U dun have talents! An actor that can't act, an singer that can't sing, if they r only tall, I'll call them hulk, not celebs. But if U say in your mind, tall is everything for a celeb, I'll say nothing more to U .
    One more thing, how old r ur korean actors? U can't put the height of other generations in the same comparation.

8. Alec Su is pretty much done, i can't imagine how he can be taller
    Repeat: Do U think "tall" is everything to a celeb?

------------------------------------------------------------
    Back to the topic: I'm fan of Raymond, so guess who I vote? Alec Su is gud too, but cuz I dun like the author of HSDS so I watched the whole series in only 3h. ^^.

1) now i have heard him sing, he's ok for the fan base, nothing spectacular, you can't argue because it's opinion, maybe to him he sounds good, to me he's just ok, personally i think he sell more of his look than the singing, which is nothing to be a shame off, alot of today singer do the same thing.

2) lately i've been watching alot of series with him in it, and i think he's less "dull" than before, i think by watching him over and over again it becomes a familiarity that helps. Although i don't play favorite but the way these production are generate they put the same guy in the same "character" alot, maybe that's what helps after it's a repeat cycle.

3-5) yeah, he's selling alot on his image, it's only fair that he work on the body, i'm sorry to say this but with the society of today, fatty young celeb don't sell well, raymond lam is probably one of the "bigger" one when compare to his peers.

6) Unfortunately this is "acting" not history, in fact it's not even acting, more like a beauty pageant because HK/china don't produce "art", they produce entertainment. When it comes down to it, the most basic requirement is hot looking and good bod, alec su got the good looking part down, he's just slightly short, in the regular standard he's not what i would call short, in the actor standard he's pretty short.

7-8) tall is not everything, but it's included as a basic package for male actors who's playing "hero" roles constantly, what's the latest hero role you see that's using a short actor? cuzz i can sure as hell tell you a few just on top of my head that's using tall actors.

BTW: raymond lam is listed as 180cm, alec su is listed as 174, bosco wong is also 180.

At the same height, raymond lam is noticably BIGGER than bosco, and the difference of 6cm (if you are on the inches system, that's about 2"). And if you compare them, you'll see that it's quite not true. Now you should start asking yourself "why did they have to put a slightly higher # in the profile". All the things i've said about their sizes still holds true, maybe for us average joe that don't matter that much, but these guys are public figures that rely on looks for their career, for them it matters ALOT.

last post here, i'm a guy and i feel weird talking about guys, i go to the actress forum now haha.

i voted for ray.. but alec i think is better looking and maybe jus a lil bit more talented. havent heard alec sing b4 tho..
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

First time I saw Alec was in the serie "the legendary siblings" and then saw him in "princess pearl" but I wasn't his fans then. I like Alec for his songs! I think that his voice is sweet and he sing so well!

This is my best Alec's song!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3JiEVBSfss&NR=1

There is someone who can tells me what the title is?

Actually, I also like Ray but... I think that something miss in him. I don't know what but...