Page 230 of 235 FirstFirst ... 130180220221222223224225226227228229230231232233234235 LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,600 of 4688

Thread: Raymond Lam

i'm gald so many ppl come back to this thread. So many fans have go to other website .

Shiko, joel chan is who act as Yue man fa kap's brother in TOB.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    This thread use to be packed. What happened? I remember back then cherrie post so many times a day in this thread.
    long time din see cherrie already

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz3 View Post
    I have been a HUGE fan of Ray since 'A Taste of Love'... you can imagine how unbelievably excited I was that he came to Toronto (where I live) for Chinese New Year Eve last night. He came with Sharon Chan - they share the same manager.

I was close enough to the stage to see him perfectly without having to crane my neck to look at the huge screen. I took the photos below. Oops ... I just realized - please ignore the pic names, I forgot to change the event name.
    thanks for the pictures

Raymond is in a lot of appealing series in 2008. I'm definitely watching The Master Of Taichi, The Four, Heart Of Greed 2 and some others.

And what's with the decline in Raymond discussion? So sad

well,all raymond fans go to other forum already

here

raymond lam's forum

http://z4.invisionfree.com/raymondlam/index.php?act=idx

Raymond lam's blog

http://fungfans.blogspot.com/

Sorry everyone, I'm been so busy with school, and still is busy.

I just listened to Raymond and Linda Chung's duet, "Appreciated" (HOG closing song) again. OMG! Perhaps I haven't listened to it for a long while but damn, Raymond, could he get any sexier? The parts where he actually sings a little English, sounds uber sexy. Somehow whenever I hear a duet between Raymond and a girl singer, he sounds so gentle like coming in after she sings and haha maybe I'm just imagining this, but it seems patient of him. But yes, this must be my bias feelings speaking, but Raymond is so likeable. Although I may be too busy to be watching drama series--to see him onscreen, listening to his songs always wins me over again. Hahaha..
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Is it true that Raymond is not so popular in Hong Kong? That's what I heard. That's probably the reason why it took so long for them to sign him on as a singer. Even Ron Ng got a singing contract before him. Which was so unbelievable.

He's obviously very popular outside of Hong Kong. Thank God - now it seems things have changed. He's finally getting all the attention he deserves!

Quote Originally Posted by cordycep View Post
    Is it true that Raymond is not so popular in Hong Kong? That's what I heard. That's probably the reason why it took so long for them to sign him on as a singer. Even Ron Ng got a singing contract before him. Which was so unbelievable.

He's obviously very popular outside of Hong Kong. Thank God - now it seems things have changed. He's finally getting all the attention he deserves!
    I don't know about HK, but with TVB Raymond seem to be promoted on his acting, perhaps because he chooses to focus more on acting and a little with singing. It could be that popularity has nothing to do with it, just a personal choice for Raymond to make.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

so how many actresses has ray made out with in his series? i notice that he has more kissing scenes than other actors...well, with charmaine alone...
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.

yea, fung always filming with charmaine..

Wink

wow hi everyone!!! it's been ages since last time i was on!!!!!! I miss all of raymond's fans and forums so much!!! After graduation i took on a job that takes all my time and because of my traveling schedule i can't never get to be here anymore. Well i have 2 days off so i go online right away trying to say hi and catch up with all of raymond's news and pics and series........lol i'm so behind!!!!!!!! So how's everybody doing?

Quote Originally Posted by raymond_obsessed View Post
    so how many actresses has ray made out with in his series? i notice that he has more kissing scenes than other actors...well, with charmaine alone...
    dont forget the actors that ray made out with too, like damien lau, u know
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by kfung View Post
    wow hi everyone!!! it's been ages since last time i was on!!!!!! I miss all of raymond's fans and forums so much!!! After graduation i took on a job that takes all my time and because of my traveling schedule i can't never get to be here anymore. Well i have 2 days off so i go online right away trying to say hi and catch up with all of raymond's news and pics and series........lol i'm so behind!!!!!!!! So how's everybody doing?
    Hi kfung, long time dun see.

I PMed U in Rlzoo, did U see?
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    Hi kfung, long time dun see.

I PMed U in Rlzoo, did U see?
    oh hi how are u? i didn't see it yet but will check later. I miss u guys so much, its just my work takes a whole lot of my time that i don't have much free time anymore, but i will try to get online once a day at least to chat with u guys about our ray ray..lol........

Hi kfung, wub back.

I'd like to call him Fung than Ray or Raymond . Fung sounds nicer.

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    Hi kfung, wub back.

I'd like to call him Fung than Ray or Raymond . Fung sounds nicer.
    oh my bad! i guess our fung just sound more sweeter right?

Yup Yup. And childlike .

My dear LuNaR, now I understand your comment . Reeve, U r not the only one who is guy in this theard. Our dearest LuNaR (aka Lu Lu) is also a guy.

ah Kfung: do u have MSN/YIM or Skype?

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    i'm gald so many ppl come back to this thread. So many fans have go to other website .

Shiko, joel chan is who act as Yue man fa kap's brother in TOB.

Oh, dats joel chan.......i kinda like him..........n now TOB is re-airing in Astro TVB...............been watching ........................n everyones like......hey, i tot u watched this series ad.........so let us watch our show..........haha..stiff competition of televisions nowdays
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Quote Originally Posted by raymond_obsessed View Post
    I thk since he got slim, he began getting kissing scenes.........b4 this, mayb its me but i din seem to notice him on kissing scenes except stolen love which was not even a series................
    den.................it all started with Melissa Ng in LFD n there it all started.....almost all the shows he acted subsequently has kissing scenes.........envy all those actresses (correct me if im wrong)
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    I dun udnerstand this sentence?
    U dun mean he kissed with Damien rite?
    Isit the hugging scene after ray found out that charmaine aborted their child (tho she din in actual fact, she had a miscarriage)

Reeve : hey, forgot to comment on ur display pic here. i like it a lot Fung looks reli cute......nice selection lito bro...........

Fox : Now u oni care about Kfung n completely forgot about me. Angry n jeolous