Page 4 of 235 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Raymond Lam

Raymond Lam is cute, a great actor. Hope to see him in more ancient series.

I have one question though.....In LWVB, did he love Michele 's character from the beginning? It seemed like he liked the other one more and not until the very end did he show that he loved Michele
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

i honestly don't think he loved her cause he seemed to care for Rain alot more but to me i just think he ended up loving Michelle cause she was gone a valuable lesson of human nature we don't know what we got till it's gone and plus he realized all she'd done for him and the things she sacrificed~
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

In the original novel, raymond's character in LWVB realized that the girl he can't be without is michelle's character. Throughout in the novel, he is in denial for his love towards michelle's character since she is the evil one of the two girls. He convinced himself that he should love Rain's character since he had feelings for her first and that she's the traditional goody goody girl of those days. Not until Michelle's character died that he realized he is wrong.

TVB changed the entire story. AND did a bad job in showing their relationship development.

I think TVB was trying to promote Rain Li in LWVB since it was her serial drama debut..........sucks!

Could have been a better show if TVB followed the book a little more.

Originally posted by pepper
    In the original novel, raymond's character in LWVB realized that the girl he can't be without is michelle's character. Throughout in the novel, he is in denial for his love towards michelle's character since she is the evil one of the two girls. He convinced himself that he should love Rain's character since he had feelings for her first and that she's the traditional goody goody girl of those days. Not until Michelle's character died that he realized he is wrong.
    Did you read the sequel? He did endup with Rain Li some 10 or 20 years later.

There's a sequel!? You're not referring to fanfics, are you?
    Water is taught by thirst - Emily Dickinson

Originally posted by Arashi
    There's a sequel!? You're not referring to fanfics, are you?
    No, real sequel to the novel not fanfic. The author Liang Yu Shen likes to write continuation story.

Yun Hai Yu Gong Yuan (Ôƺ£Óñ¹_Ôµ Lofty Water Verdant Bow) has a sequel, of course the main char is not the same kinda like Jin Yong's LOCH and ROCH where the story continues a few years later and now it's the next generation.

The sequel is call Bing He Xi Lu (±ùºÓÏ´½£Â¼)

TVB changed the entire story. AND did a bad job in showing their relationship development.

I think TVB was trying to promote Rain Li in LWVB since it was her serial drama debut..........sucks!

Could have been a better show if TVB followed the book a little more. [/B]
    i totally agree the relationships should have been more developed!
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

xoxoxox

uh! i'm so heartbroken to hear that he ended up with rain li's character in the sequel. I kinda imagine him to be the 'romantic' kinda guy who will never get marry to another girl.

uh! i'm so heartbroken to hear that he ended up with rain li's character in the sequel. I kinda imagine him to be the 'romantic' kinda guy who will never get marry to another girl.
    Yeah, I read the beginning and the ending, then decided to skip the rest of the novel after knowing that he ends up with Rain Li's character.

Oh I love Raymond Lam!!! Re-watching Survivor's Law and his character makes me laugh so much!!! Hoping to see him in the upcoming series!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

its hard to find pictures of raymond on the web.

xoxoxox

xox, go into Raymond's thread at tvseriesfans. The fans post a lot of his pictures, but you'll need to like browse all through it, hehe.

I really like Raymond and Myolie together. Hopefully they will be able to star together as a couple once again later on. Hehe, I made this little banner thing. Its not really good, just put a few pics togehter. Wanted to share it. What do you guys think hmmm? Aren't they compatiable?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/pearl2007/Rayolie2.bmp')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hey goddess
    my gosh i hate browsing through there. there's alot of usless comments that i have to sit through before i can see anything! haha~ and i've always liked that cartoon! its nice whoever drew it~
    i don't really like raymond and myolie. i don't know why. i cant even think of anyone i like him best with besides tavia but then those 2 weren't cute in golden faith cause of the under developed story between them.

xoxoxox

Hey there xox!!!

Lol, I know what you mean. Then again the posts aren't all useless, its just there is too many of them!!! And those posts aren't the ones we are looking for either!!!!! lol

Oh it was dawnlite who drew that picture cartoon. Its so cute dont you think?

You don't like them? Hehe, just kidding there. Everyone likes different combos. So you perfer Raymond and Tavia? I didn't like those two in GF. Their relationship was too raw. Not to mention how much I dislike Raymond's character and never liking Tavia so much. Just curious, have you seen Survivor's Law?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

is there a tv series of the sequel??
    Full Metal Alchemist - HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI

A sequel? Which series are you refering to kamii?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yes goddess i've seen Survivor's Law although I really wished it was Raymond and Bernice they seem to be a matching pair -- maybe it was because of the glasses! haha~

xoxoxox

Lol xox!!! While watching I thought Raymond and Bernice were better then Bernice and Sammul. Yeah its the whole glasses thing for me too, but after awhile I thought they didn't suit too much since both had the glasses!!

Hehe, one day I'm going to get you to like Raymond and Myolie!!! Must find a plan now, hehe.

I was looking at pictures of his series that he has been filming and he looks really tired in them!!! Gosh, he looks so different in every series!!! Must really be tiring for him since he has lost so much weight for his doctor series!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yes yes that doctor one should be interesting. although i just hate it that sonija is in it =(

haha okay goddess we'll see. any series with them both in coming up?

xoxoxox

Hey!!!

Hehe, hopefully Sonjia has improved a bit more then she won't be so hard to watch. I actually like her hairstyle in here, I think she got a shorter haircut or something? Looks pretty compatiable with her. Anyways there is a lot more casts that I like so she won't bother me as much. Then again she has a lead......

No serie of Raymond and Myolie coming up, at least not that I know of. That stinks, but hopefully they'll restar together!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.