Page 7 of 235 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Raymond Lam

Lol MeMyselfandI. No clue on that, it probably will stay a mystery hehe

Been so long since I've seen Raymond!!! None of his serials are being released Well, I guess Raymond's lovable Ben in Survivor's Law will just have to do, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i always thought that raymond tanned thats why he was so dark! Cause now he's not dark anymore and Louis Koo isn't dark either!

But I really hope there is a new raymond series soon! haha and no one answered my question! is there a trailer for Twin Of Brothers? i thought it would be easy to find because its already done filming!
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Yeah, Raymond looked extra dark in Golden Faith and fair in Lofty Waters. But he looks so cute in "Survivor's Law" esp with the glasses and the kniting! I just wanna hug him
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

Hehe, sorry about that xox. Somehow I glanced over it probably, anyways I am not sure. Haven't run into one yet, but if you do, then share!!!

I'm really eager to see Ron and Raymond together!! They sorta remind me of one another, not by looks, but sorta by previous characters in a way.

I agree memyselfandi. He looks too dark in Golden Faith for me, didn't like that. Can't comment on LWVB. He looked a little too dark in ASITP also, but it was okay.

Hehe, he looked best in Survivor's Law for sure!!! I know!! I thought he looked extra cute with those glasses on!! I foudn him looking funny without them in there, hehe. Oh, the knitting thing was cute!!! Very very cute I wanted to hug him too!! Want to find a guy who would knit a scarf for me
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Do me a favour, Goddess, and go rent LWVB. It was extremely refreshing to see a wuxia series again after so long (Blade Heart don't count), and Raymond gets to play a very high-powered pugilist in there. Michelle will not disappoint you either, seriously. Surprisingly enough, LWVB swings both ends of the emotional pendulum, with really hilarious and really heartrending scenes interspersed, the effect is like playing yoyo with your emotions.

I'll admit I'm currently in the LWVB craze, the ending is haunting me like crazy, and I need fruitful discussion partners!
    Water is taught by thirst - Emily Dickinson

Just heard that Sonija will being starring in Tossing Rain and Turning Cloud. Is this true? Isn't she way older than Raymond? I mean gosh, she looks like she's in her mid 30s. Same with Charmaine, I can't believe she will be paired with Raymond. She looks like his older sister too. Why didn't they just cast either Myolie, Tavia, or Michelle, or anyone that looks around his age?

Hey there Arashi I think I will add in LWVB onto my must rent serials; lol, just for you Anyways it might be a while till I get a chance to renting it though since my list is very long. I think its time for goddess to give Michelle another chance at making it back into one of my liking lists. In the meantime why don't you go revive the LWVB thread? I'm sure more people will come pouring in and a discussion will get started

Hi Hi botan. Probably will be true. I just hate having the idea of Charmaine and Sonjia having a chance of being paired with Raymond and Bosco. Those two look very old indeed!! I actually thought that Sonjia looks older then Deric too at times in Legend of Love. Anyways, we'll see. You know, I would love to have Myolie, Michelle, Tavia, Leila, and etc younger actresses pair with them, but then again can't always pair those girls with them. I wouldn't mind Myolie and Raymond always though, lol.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by Arashi
    I'll admit I'm currently in the LWVB craze, the ending is haunting me like crazy, and I need fruitful discussion partners!
    i loved the ending to LWVB. sad about michelle but yet its good.
    i read in the other forums that raymonds character ends up with rain li's character if there was a lwvb 2?
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

xoxoxox

Originally posted by xox
    i read in the other forums that raymonds character ends up with rain li's character if there was a lwvb 2?

I have a feeling I am the one who started this "rumour".

LWVB is based on a novel by Liang Yu Shen, he wrote a "sequel" of LWVB. The stor line of this sequel continues some 10-20 years later after LWVB. At then end of this sequel, Raymond's char finally let go of his "memory" of Michelle and get back together with Rain ....

Here's a for you first, Goddess! I've been contributing to the LWVB thread, but right now, I feel like I'm doing a solo stand-up there. I think part of the reason is because I type too much, and I get frustrated when I get 1-liner responses. To anyone who likes LWVB, join me at the LWVB thread!

botan: Originally, Michelle is supposed to be the first female lead for Tossing Rain, Turning Cloud, but she had to replace Jessica Hsuan in a mainland production, so Sonija/Charmaine took over. Michelle reveals that she will either totally drop off the production or have her role reduced to a supporting cast instead.
    Last edited by Arashi; 05-12-04 at 06:14 PM.

Are you serious!?!? How disappointing to hear that Sonija and Charm will be in Tossing Rain. They are in way too many series and look way to old to be paired with Raymond. I like watching Raymond but with those two in the series I think I'm going to take a pass on it.

Hehe Arashi, I'll try to get the serial as soon as possible. Promise before the next month though Lets have a countdown...hehe. Same here. Once I get really addicted to a certain serial or whatever and am in the mood to talk, I write A LOT!!! But then if I don't get any replies or short little ones, I get dissapointed and a little annoyed

Hehe, I read that reply you wrote in the LWVB thread tinac. Think its intersting, I think after watching LWVB I would like to see a sequel. Lol, haven't even seen it and I already want a sequel. I dont' know, I like the idea of having Raymond end with Rain.....

I know, really not looking forward to Turning Cloud Tossing Rain. Hehe, maybe Charmaine and Sonjia will be playing their mothers? I'm even more dissapointed that Jessica won't be in that mainland production. I was looking forward to seeing her agian with Roger Kwok!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    I know, really not looking forward to Turning Cloud Tossing Rain. Hehe, maybe Charmaine and Sonjia will be playing their mothers? I'm even more dissapointed that Jessica won't be in that mainland production. I was looking forward to seeing her agian with Roger Kwok!!!
    haha goddess they can be their mothers! well sonija anyways! charmaine looks like a big sister more than a mother.

no luck with the Twin Of Brothers trailer. I've seen this site that says that got screen shots from the trailer and k-100 but i have not answered me back where to find it =(
    I WANNA SEE SO BAD!

xoxoxox

If they make LWVB 2 ..I'll probably go tear out my eyeballs and puncture my eardrums.
    Raymond and Michelle are so meant for each other!
    And Rain Li is dumb and has no chemistry with Raymond.
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hehe, I read that reply you wrote in the LWVB thread tinac. Think its intersting, I think after watching LWVB I would like to see a sequel. Lol, haven't even seen it and I already want a sequel. I dont' know, I like the idea of having Raymond end with Rain.....
    Hm, you might change your mind after watching it. Rain is not impressive in this series, she is overshadowed by Michelle.

Originally posted by MeMyselfandI2000
    If they make LWVB 2 ..I'll probably go tear out my eyeballs and puncture my eardrums.
    Raymond and Michelle are so meant for each other!
    And Rain Li is dumb and has no chemistry with Raymond.
    eh, i highly doubt it.. how can they make one? What is Raymond gonna do? Come back and date Rain again?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Originally posted by Sugar
    eh, i highly doubt it.. how can they make one? What is Raymond gonna do? Come back and date Rain again?
    well he cant be dating michelle she died! totally agree, I hope they dont make one at all! its good the way it is no sense in ruining a good thing.

xoxoxox

LOL, Sonija Kwok could play Bosco and Raymond's mother. Charmaine looks old enough to be their big sister or auntie. What mainland production is Michelle starring in? What's the title and what is it about? Also, why couldn't Jessica star in that mainland production? Even though Michelle couldn't be in "Tossing Cloud and Turning Rain," why did they decide to cast Sonija and Charmaine? There are plenty of other younger actresses, like Myolie and Tavia, or even Bernice. Gosh, I'd rather have Raymond paired with Shirley Yeung, at least she doesn't look like his auntie or mother.

Yeah, I wouldn't want a sequel to LWVB. Well, if they do decide to have a sequel they can always introduce a new female character and pair him up with that person instead of Rain Li.

Hi Ya everyone

Hehe, I guess I better get ready to rent the serial then eh tinac? So is Michelle really good in here? Hopefully her acting is better then that in TITS...

I know what you mean botan. There aer so many other actresses that could pair with these guys rather then those two. They totally won't fit!!! We'll just have to see.

What are these producers thinking lately?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hiya guys!

botan: Jessica opted out of the mainland production last minute because of health problems. It was a double whammy for me because I was initially looking forward to both productions because of the casting. I guess I'll have to settle for watching Roger and Michelle now.

goddess: oh yes, Michelle is definitely much better in LWVB compared to TITS. Lol, I've seen almost every of her shows, and I must say she even did better in GoH than TITS.