Page 14 of 235 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Raymond Lam

euh i dunno what that new series is called anymore haha there seems to be different names for it all of a sudden something with rain clouds wind? which one!

anyhoo found this in another ray forum
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.lam-fung.com/loveraymond/UploadFile/2004812094774799.jpg')

looks good huh?
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Talking

He looks adorable<3
    You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex...
    A stranger with your doorkey explaining that I am just visiting
    And I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving...

Hey there you guys!!! Here is some news on Raymond and the filming/serie "Tossing Rain Turning Cloud." Credit to Em at TVBSpace News Roundup. http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

August 5th
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tvbspace.net/fy1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tvbspace.net/tu.jpg')

[Net Ease Entertainment News]

After 'A Step in the Past' and 'Twin of Brothers', TVB is now filming another of Huang Yi's martial arts novels 'Tossing Rain Turning Cloud' with leading females Charmaine Sheh and Sonija Kwok starring opposite young stars Raymond Lam and Bosco Wong. At noon today, the cast and crew held a blessing ceremony to mark the start of filming at Beijing's Huayou Film and Television Studios.

The story is based at the beginning of the Ming Dynasty in a story following the adventures of Feng Xinglie (Raymond Lam), who is of Mongolian descent and his blood brother Han Pai (Bosco Wong). One wants to overturn the Ming Empire, whilst the other is the right hand man of Ming's founding emperor Zhu Yuanzhang and the two move from being brothers to sworn enemies. Currently appearing in the TVB aired series 'Twin of Brothers' as Kou Zhong, Raymond will be taking the lead again and Charmaine and Sonija will be playing the friend forever by his side Qin Mengyiao and the girl who betrays him Jin Bingyun respectively. The 'Tossing Rain Turning Cloud' title refers to the Mongolian 'Tossing Rain Sword' and the Central Plain's top weapon 'Turning Cloud Sabre' as Feng and Han's destinies are entwined in that of these two items of weaponry.

'Tossing Rain Turning Cloud' will be following the TVB tradition of old stars leading the new and apart from all the new and promoted youngsters, there will also be some veteran character actors in the casting line-up, such as John Chiang, Ko Hung, Suet Nei, Kwok Fung and Gordon Liu.

[Other cast members of the show include: Sharon Chan, Lee Tin Cheung, Sherming Yiu, Akina Wong, Jimmy Au, Derek Kok, Mimi Lo and Power Chan.]

http://ent.163.com/ent_2003/editor/n...04_272542.html
    For more pictures:
    http://ent.163.com/ent_2003/editor/m...04_272859.html
    -----------------------------------------------------
    There are two other pictures of the blessing ceremony, but since Raymond weren't in them, I didn't post it. check it out at Em's place if you are curiuos though.

Anyways thanks for the picture xox. Hmmm...not too fond of how his bang hangs over like that. Sorta makes me think of an assassin for some reason. Anyways seems like that is the same costume and hairstyle he has on during the blessing ceremony huh?

I don't like Charmaine's outfit and hair too much anymore. I perfer Sonjia's even though I find that green isn't very suitable for her. But that jewel hairpiece thingy is cute.

Hmmmmm...I'm actually quite interested in this serie now. So Charmaine and Sonjia will both sorta "pair" with him? I wonder which will be the very good friend till the end and which will be the one that betrays him? For some reason I feel as if Charmaine will be the good friend while Sonjia betrays him!!! I hope its not that way since I rather have Charmaine take on the "bad" role.

Hehe, awsome that Power and Mimi are also in here!!!! I wonder if there is a chance that Mimi and Raymond will pair? hehe, I wish!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

It doesn't matter who Raymond pairs with...he looks good with all of them :P

I don't know. I still don't think that Raymond looks very good with Sonjia or Charmaine. Even though his costume makes him look a bit older, the two still look older then him. The costume and makeup doesn't make them look too much younger

Sharon looks very cute in her outfit though!!! Akina and Sherming do also. I wonder how Mimi looks? I don't think she was present at the ceremony.

Anyways Raymond really looks like himself in here!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

Sonija looks really pretty in the picture...Charmine looks awkward hahaha and Ray just looks cute

Thanks for the article and pictures xox and goddessofhonour! I don't know, I don't quite like his hair like that. Yeah, I like Sonija's hair and costume better than Char's. Char's outfit is kind of weird with the ties in the front.

Hmm, I have this feeling that Charmaine will be playing the "goody-goody" in this series. Mimi and Power seem like they are in a lot of series together. Gosh, I'd rather have Mimi be paired with Ray than the other two, at least she looks his age and isn't annoying. I wonder where Mimi is too, can't find her in any of the pictures. Is this a grand production?

Who is mimi and power? does anyone have pics of them?

Hey there you guys

Hmmmm....from Sonjia and Charmaine's outfits it looks as if Charmaine might know some martial arts since her costume is very "fitting" making it seem as if she'll be able to move quicker. While Sonjia has that extra "jacket" over her outfit making it look like she will be more calm and pleasent. Lol, sorta get what I mean you guys?

Another thing is their hairstyles. Charmaine's is plainer with just that scarf while Sonjia has the jewel thing. So thats another reason why I think Charmaine might know martial arts. But I really like that jewel thingy Sonjia has

If my "predictions" are right then it makes me feel even more sure that Charmaine will probably be the good friend by Raymond and Sonjia be the betrayer. Like you botan, I really don't like the idea of having Charmaine play the goodie goodie anymore. So annoying watching her in those roles!!!

Yeah. Mimi and Power have starred in lots of series togehter, I wonder what their roles will be in here. Hehe, the two of them haev starred with Raymond several times before as well. I wonder if they are all good friends? Probably is, hehe

Agree, I would want for Mimi to pair with Raymond even though haven't seen her or know of her costume yet. Maybe even Sherming since she looks somewhat compataible with him as well. I'm very curious to find out more on this serie!!!

Wish there will be more pictures of this serie. Espically of Mimi and Power, hehe.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by xox
    euh i dunno what that new series is called anymore haha there seems to be different names for it all of a sudden something with rain clouds wind? which one!

anyhoo found this in another ray forum
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.lam-fung.com/loveraymond/UploadFile/2004812094774799.jpg')

looks good huh?
    *nod nod* agreed
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

Thanks for sharing some of the pictures and link from Tossing Rain Turning Cloud.... Sonija looks pretty in the picture... can't wait to watch this series
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

Talking

I can't wait to watch Wandering Hero Medics...Ray would look so cute as a doctor, and he's paired with Leila in the series...I love Leila too I hope they release the series soon...

Hey there guys ^_^ Here is some more news regarding Tossing Rain Turning Cloud. Credit to Em at TVBSpace News Roundup. http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

August 7th
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040808-ul-14.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040808/img/e04080821_big.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20040808/ent/0808enew03b1.jpg')

[Ta Kung Pao, Oriental Daily & The Sun]

TVB's new series "Tossing Rain Turning Cloud" is currently filming in Beijing's Feiteng Film City with cast members Charmaine Sheh, Raymond Lam and Power Chan filming a street scene yesterday. As the temperatures there are currently reaching 32 degrees, it is extremely hot and both Charmaine and Raymond remove their costumes when they are not needed on set, with Charmaine revealing a rather sexy little top.

Charmaine also has a mini fan to help cool her down and she says that it isn't actually very hard work filming in Beijing because she gets at least five or six hours of sleep a day, in Hong Kong this would only be a pipe dream. Over there, the greatest leisure activity is massage, with a session of pure indulgence only costing a few tens of dollars. Also, she also loves the Peking Duck and the mutton hotpots, so when they have some spare time, they will all go out and enjoy themselves. As for the recent news about co-star Bosco Wong being attacked, she says that accidents are hard to anticipate, so she will never go out alone because safety is paramount.

When Raymond talked about Bosco's incident, he says that their working times are different, so they will not go out together much for dinner. After this, they will be more careful about where they decide to eat and avoid eating outside as this will be safer. They have been filming this series for a while now, but there is still two months of filming before they finish. Raymond has brought his computer and games console to pass the time and he will also be watching his own performance in "Twin of Brothers". He often plays games against Bosco, so time passes quite easily: "There are a lot of young people in this show, so we all get together and play games. We rarely go out, but when we do, we go as a group and don't go to any outdoor areas." He adds that this series has not been very hard work at all in comparison to "Twin", which was ten times harder. Appearing in the televised versions of two of Huang Yi's novels, he feels that the story of "Tossing" is more mature and he will be having a romance with Charmaine in the show.

http://www.takungpao.com/news/2004-8-8/UL-291540.htm
    http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/2...0625_0003.html
    http://orientaldaily.com.hk/ent/ent_a53cnt.html
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Eh I'm not liking the sound of this....Raymond having a relationship with Charmaine? I rather it be Sonjia, but she looks more older then him then Charmaine does. Why can't it be Mimi?

Anyways Power looks so funny in that pic!!! What role is he? Lol, dressing up as an old guy? His hair is so funny there!!! I lke the yellow color of the costume Charmaine is wearing, but I don't like its style. I like that little thing around her shoulders though. Shawlish thing.

Raymond doesn't look too flattering in that picture where he is resting. My dad come by and saw the picture and at first he said is that a girl and I told him it was a guy.... Then he said that he looks gay My dad.....

Don't quite like that hairstyle. I perfer him with the hairdo in the first pic posted

Anyways same here maymoo. I really look forward to Wandering Heroe Medics. Raymond does look very cute in here!!! I hope he and Leila or anyone else has a good ending.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

Can't wait for Tossing Rain Turning Cloud...I prefer Ray with Sonija over Charmaine =\ Charmaine pisses me off! Wandering Hero Medics ish good...Ray and Leila ^^ Two of me favoritess

liljymmmii
    Unregistered

Originally posted by maymoo
    Can't wait for Tossing Rain Turning Cloud...I prefer Ray with Sonija over Charmaine =\ Charmaine pisses me off! Wandering Hero Medics ish good...Ray and Leila ^^ Two of me favoritess
    Finally!!! someone that agrees with me! XD out of all the miss hk actresses, Charmaine is the one that pisses me off the most. Her acting is soooooo fake!!! Sonija is not all that good either but at least she can act as an evil character. Charmaine on the other hand, CANT play evil and she's too fake to be "good". in perish in the name of love, if it wasnt for steven ma, I would be bored outta my mind!!!

Originally posted by liljymmmii
    Finally!!! someone that agrees with me! XD out of all the miss hk actresses, Charmaine is the one that pisses me off the most. Her acting is soooooo fake!!! Sonija is not all that good either but at least she can act as an evil character. Charmaine on the other hand, CANT play evil and she's too fake to be "good". in perish in the name of love, if it wasnt for steven ma, I would be bored outta my mind!!!
    I agree. Sonija improved somewhat, you can tell in Hidden Treasures, but Charmaine is constantly TOO FAKE =\ It really pisses me off when I see her...she's too WHINY when she's angry and she's too effing "cute" wannabe when she's nice...-_-

Hey there you guys Welcome into the thread liljymmmii!!!!!

Anyways I'm in agreence with you two. I do think that Sonjia has improved somewhat and I like her in some series. As for Charmaine....that is a while different story.

I really don't like the idea of Charmaine and Raymond have a relationship. I just hope that she isn't playing another goody goody role since it will just drive me mad!!! I would like to see Sonjia be the good girl next to Raymond instead of Charmaine!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hey there you guys Welcome into the thread liljymmmii!!!!!

Anyways I'm in agreence with you two. I do think that Sonjia has improved somewhat and I like her in some series. As for Charmaine....that is a while different story.

I really don't like the idea of Charmaine and Raymond have a relationship. I just hope that she isn't playing another goody goody role since it will just drive me mad!!! I would like to see Sonjia be the good girl next to Raymond instead of Charmaine!!!
    I agree! The goody-goody role is so overplayed for Charmaine...it drives me nuts! If she's good again, I will shoot my TV! -_-

liljymmmii
    Unregistered

Totally agreed! its liek Charmaine's acting talents are limited. I've never seen her play another role besides some goody-goody one.

Talking

Down with Charmaine! Yeah Sonija! I like other actresses better than Sonija but still, Sonija's better than Charmaine =P And Sonija is more natural than Charmaine...Charmine's like hehe *smiles meekly*...PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH ARGHHH