Page 9 of 235 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Raymond Lam

blade heart is finally out in viet. raymond in this reminds me why i think he's cool. only problem yet again typecasted as a person being easily manipulated. think the only role he got wasnt like that was SL.
    anyhoo i like raymond in ancient more than modern~
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Hi ya xox

I've seen Raymond equally in modern and ancient, still don't know which I perfer him. I think I would go with modern since my favorite serie with him was a modern one. Hehe, take a guess which one?

Anyways Blade Heart is out, but I have not rented it yet. Mimi looks very nice in the cover!!! I would perfer her with Raymond then Shirley. Anyways how is the serie? Maybe I'll rent it later for my dad to watch, hehe.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

well i only watch the first tape been busy with school work and watching hockey at the moment but so far i think it's alright. and it could be good who knows haha. sorry goddess i'm not much help~
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

xoxoxox

Hey xox Lol, its okay. You'll just have to tell me more on it when you get into the serial Yeah, maybe it'll get good. Diffinately a who knows, hehe.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i think it was in here where we had the discussion of Tossing Rain Turning Clouds with Ray and Charmaine and Sonija.

I think Ray might be paired with Charmaine cause look at the cast

Raymond Lam
    Charmaine Sheh
    Bosco Wong
    Sonija Kwok
    Sharon Chan
    Power Chan
    Mimi Lo
    Sherming Yiu

and i read somewhere that Bosco has a crush on Charmaine but he wil end up being paired with Sharon.
    So I wonder what Sonija would have to do with all of this?!

xoxoxox

Thanks for the cast list xox Hehe, another serial with Mimi and Power? Fun!!! Wonder if they will eb paired? hehe, I perfer a lot of the minor casts in here!!

Oh....Sharon and Bosco!!! Thats nice!!! Cause when you said that you think Raymond might be with Charmaine, first thing that popped in my head was Bosco and Sonjia Hmmm...very curious now what Sonjia's character will be now.....

Still don't like the idea of Charmaine with Raymond. She still looks sorta older then him....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

*Cross my fingers*. I hope Raymond sings the theme. I miss his singing!
    Raymond Lam Rox my world!

Yeah, that would be nice, hehe. I really like Raymond's voice!!! His songs are so good too. My favorite has to be his themesong for Survivor's Law. Though I can't understand, it sounds very veyr nice
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

she will look older than him for sure! but i think tvb thinks they can get away with it cause Charmaine is often paired with Sammul right? (I cant spell this guys name!) haha. and they look fine and Raymond is about the same age as Sammul.

Hopefully Sonija will be the villian. She is so darn good at being it! i dont want her as a nice character.

xoxoxox

Hey guys!!!

You spelled Sammul's name right xox. I've never seen that name spelled like that before. I don't think TVB can get a way with pairing Char with Ray. Ever since Char has lost so much weight she gained like 10 years to her actual age. Ray obviously looks way younger than both Char and Sonija. Even when they pair Sammul with Char she still looks a bit older than Sammul. And when she was paired with Kevin Cheng, Benny Chan, Julian Cheung, who are all older than her, she still looked older than them too, like their big sister. I guess we will have to see if Ray and Char will look compatible when the series is finished filming . By the way, has it even started filming yet?

I don't know if this is true but I heard that in the series Sonija will be playing Raymond's former wife who passed away. So Sonija will get very little screen time and will only appear in flashbacks. Sonija's role was actually suppose to be Michelle's. I think the triangles will be Sonija-Ray-Char and then Char-Bosco-Sharon. Not sure if this is all true though, it hasn't been confirmed yet.

I like Raymond's singing very much too. He just needs more practice. I definately think he has potential to be a good singer. I love the subsong he sang for Eternal Happiness.
    Last edited by botan; 06-21-04 at 07:07 PM.

okay well anyways I read at the Bosco page that he was suppose to be paried with Sharon but then she turns out to be his sister!
    man just figuring out the casting of this is confusing!

but i dont think ray and charmaine would work out. Not even with Sonija! Ray looked okay with Shirley cause she already has the childish looks anyways. Char and Sonija are older sister or mother types to Ray!
    Too bad Michelle Yip turned down the role it would have made more sense.
    I dunno it's either the female casting goes or the male casting goes. it's the only way to make the cast seem worthwhile!

Anyways moving on to the next Raymond news I hear Twin of Brothers will be out in July?! I can't wait! i'm so excited haha i love how messy ray's hair is in the pics i've seen. better than n LWVB.
    Last edited by xox; 06-22-04 at 02:10 AM.

xoxoxox

what series are u talking about with char and ray pairing??
    must be something new

Hi eve, the series that Char and Ray is a new series called Tossing Rain Turning Clouds. I'm not sure if the series has even started filiming yet but I read on TVBspace News Roundup a while back that they were going to start filiming either in June or July.

Really??? What's with these love story of falling in love with your sister or brother and not knowing it. Isn't it like that for Ray and Shirley in Blade Heart. I don't quite like stories like that. Maybe Bosco ends up with no one because he will be playing a villain.

I agree with ya xox. The pairing of Ray and Shirley is better than pairing Char and Sonija. Even though she looks way younger than him but at least she doesn't look like his auntie or mother like Char and Sonija does. Yup, they should either change the male cast or the female cast.

I'm not too fond of Ron Ng but I guess it doesn't hurt to give Twin of Brothers a try when it gets released. Better watching Ron Ng than Sonija and Char. What is the series about anyways?

Hey there guys

Gotta go with botan on thinking that Charmaine and Raymond not going to look too great together. She does look okay with Sammul, but there are times she looks older then him. Hmmm...I don't know. Raymond and Sammul are quite opposite of one anotehr. I just can't picture Raymond working nicely with Charmaine.... Its just a feeling.

Raymond is okay with Shirley. Yeah, she seems quite younger then him if your compare her in other series with his looks in other series. I don't know about Blade Heart though since haven't seen it yet. I did rent the first 5 tapes, but gave it to my aunt first...

Falling for your sibling story is becoming a little clique. When I think about this issue, makes me think about Endless Love. Anyways is Bosco going to be playing a villian? A little confuzzled now, hehe

Oh, I can't wait xox!!! Thanks for the news, hopefully it'll be out then!!! hehe, I like both Raymond and Ron so its going to be very nice watching them together
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I was just guessing about Bosco being a villain. I actually don't have any idea on that. I guess we will have to see who plays what role and who is paired with who when the series gets released.

Ah okay, was just curious on that. Yeah, I guess it is much "safer" to just see for ourselves. Argh...I just hope that the storyline is good though since the castings is already causing me some annoyence....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Since the casting has already annoyed me I don't think I care for the storyline because I don't think I will be watching that series anyways. Having Char and Sonija in one series would just be too much . It would just irritate me to death.

In blade heart.. Shirley and Ray do not end up together right cause that would be sick... OOOo Mimi.. who does she end up with? I am only up to tape 7 i think. ( dubbbed in Viet)
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

I'm not watching the series but I read some spoilers on it. Shirley will be murdered by that evil girl (the one with the twin brother) so Shirley and Ray will not end up together. Even if Shirley lives both Ray and her are siblings and cannot be together anyways. Also, the ending for Mimi is left open. She gets poison but they don't tell you whether she lived or not.

aww we're talking about blade heart in the wrong forum but i read the spoilers and I think it sounds so interesting nothing boring about it! but i read that ray ends up alone anyways doesnt he? that sucks too bad he couldnt be with mimi!

cant wait for twin of brothers!

xoxoxox