Page 235 of 235 FirstFirst ... 135185225226227228229230231232233234235
Results 4,681 to 4,688 of 4688

Thread: Raymond Lam

Too many people underestimate Raymond. He is by far one of the most versatile actors (From Taste of Love, The four, Twins of Brothers, to Mysteries of Love) and therefore that makes him one of the best. The fact that he's actually talented in singing (being actor-converted) shows that he can really do anything in showbiz.

He's one of the best male singers TVB has to offer and is amazing in live. He doesn't lip sync and due to his talents at live events he's capable of having his first concert, Let's Get Wet after just 1 album worth of songs.

The only drawback to his image is probably that he doesn't have great chemistry with his female partners in a lot of series. I don't necessarily think this is his fault as he is quite charismatic and comfortable around females (This is evident with him holding hands to lead his female guests in concerts and his "actions" at his most recent concert, Come 2 Me Beauty 7-27-10). He did look good with Linda and Li Quan in Twins of Brother. I don't think he works that well with Tavia even after multiple attempts.

lol raymond is NOT a good singer. hes being promoted like one....... but that doesnt mean hes good
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

what a playboy!! mavis and angel and rose!!

He's not a bad singer. But only a few of his songs are really good like Searching for You in Loving Memories

too much choking

Raymond and Michelle Yeh will be filming "the legend of the purple hairpin" in October. That mark a 10 years reunion after their last drama together with TVB. I cant wait for this as I think they will have great chemistry.

I posted this in the Twin of Brothers forum, but wanted to share here in case there are other late people like me.

I grew up watching TVB series, but took a decade break around the time this series came out. I only recently watched it when it popped up on the app. Unfortunately, TVB series have been on the decline and most of the old discussion forums and fan pages are gone. I am really late to comment, but need a place to gush. I have seen Raymond in Line Walker 1&3, Highs and Lows, and a couple of other series, but missed most of his other stuff during my hiatus.

I will try to write a longer review in order to get some closure, but wanted to share my love of the Kou Zhong and Song Yuzhi characters. It's been a long time since I have seen such a fun, sweet and loving pair. They certainly left an impression.

Their last date scene was touching, full of humorous and loving memories. I always thought Yuzhi should have laid next to him to watch the stars, and defiantly decided to imagine it myself. But wait, I did not need to do so, because years later, the director himself released the original filming of this scene!

He chose a different background music, 你是我最深爱的人 by 永邦演唱歌曲, "You are the woman I love most". Not an anvil, huh? Lol. This video can be found on bilibili.com.

They are walking side by side, fingers interlocked, him squeezing her hand tightly as previously shown. There are longer close ups of her lips and eyes to match the lyrics.

"You have the most beautiful lips
    You have the most moving eyes"

It is the original filming, Raymond speaks Cantonese and Li Qian speaks Mandarin. Even with the 2 different languages, they are harmonious. Her voice is soft and sweet. As she is tells him that she will love him no matter who may be in his heart, he closes his eyes contently and the music fades and it is quiet. The scene pans out, this is where TVB cuts off.

We return to see Yuzhi smiling. She hears Kou Zhong softly snoring. She looks down incredulously and annoyed that he fell asleep on their date. Her face changes. She laughs to herself and gently lays down next to him.

The music kicks up again. "You are the woman I love most..." His hand wraps around her shoulder! She looks up to see him gazing into her eyes. So much love. "You cheat", she murmurs. He puts his forefinger to his lips, "Shh, don't spoil the mood." So playful. He holds her close to him, smiles and sighs completely fulfilled. They look up at the stars. He pulls her in even tighter. The scene ends with the roaring fire.

So perfect. If only TVB didn't insist on the ridiculous love triangle we would have had this ultimately romantic scene. They have a beautiful intimate connection based on friendship, supporting each other through trials and tribulations, and laughing together.

Quote Originally Posted by vietgurl View Post
    I saw that movie Lofty Waters Verdant Bow! Great movie. Raymond Lam look really cute in that movie! What do you think of him?
    He nailed his role in that movie too.