Thread: Looking for possible business opportunity.

Lightbulb Looking for possible business opportunity.

Hello!

My name is Peter Wang, the senior marketing planner from ettvusa.com. I like your content of your website, and I do think it is a great place for people who interested Asia entertainment field.

By introducing my website, www.ettvusa.com is an e-commerce website that specific focus on providing Asia entertainment products, from Asia drama and movie DVD, VCD, children education to concert tickets…etc, to general public who live in north America. All of our products have legit copyrights to distribute in North America, and with great quality and customer service. We are looking for possible opportunity to work with you to introduce our service to your members. Please come to visit our website, even we don’t have tones of products now, but our products are all very presentable. Should you have any existing ideas, please feel free to discuss with us. We are very open-minded.

By the way, actually, we are a department from ETTV, the leading Chinese media all over the world. You can also check out our parent company web site for more related information www.ettvamerica.com.

Look forward to hear from you soon, and wish you had a nice day.

Sincerely yours,

Peter Wang
    Senior Marketing Planner
    [email protected]
    626-581-8899 Ext. 160

ETTV America
    18430 E. San Jose Ave., #A
    City of Industry, CA 91748

your site looks good(but can be better) and much faster than yesasia, but it's NOT ready for me to shop. here are a few reasons.

1. where is the english version of the site?
    2. your search engine is useless if it returns nothing when looking for "chow yun-fat".
    3. 10% cancellation fee even cancel w/in 24hrs is ridiculous!
    4. 15% restocking fee for returning defective/damaged items (not to mention the buyer has to pay for the shipping) = no buy
    5. no privacy policy = no buy
    6. how do i know your site is secure?

just out of curiosity, how much it cost to set up your website and how long for development and testing.

Jay,

Thank you for your opinions! I will try my best to response your feedback.

1. where is the english version of the site?

A: It's an on-going process. We plan to add the english version in the near future.

2. your search engine is useless if it returns nothing when looking for "chow yun-fat".

A: Due to majority our customers are people who can read Chinese now, our website will uses Chinese as primary language. Therefore, "chow yun-fat" won't find what you want now, but '周潤發" will. I believe when we have English version of our website, this problem can be sloved.

3. 10% cancellation fee even cancel w/in 24hrs is ridiculous!

A: You must mis-read our return policy. The policy that you mention is only for concert tickets. Even like ticketmaster.com won't provide cancellation service. So I believe we are doing very well in this service.
    Actually, we usually won't charge cancellation fee on our product, if customer decide to cancel order within 24 hours.

4. 15% restocking fee for returning defective/damaged items (not to mention the buyer has to pay for the shipping) = no buy

A: Thank you for your helping to find mistakes in our return policy. 15% of restocking fee is only apply to non-defective/damage items. We will correct it as soon as possible. Thank you!

5. no privacy policy = no buy

A: As an media, we never give customers personal information to any kind of third party, not even different department in our TV station. But you are right, we should provide the privacy policy on web site as soon as possible. Thank you.

6. how do i know your site is secure?

A:Our web site have Verisign secure verify. You can see the icon in end the left hand side of home page.

Hopefully, I can answer our opinions and questions regarding our web site, and change the "No Buy" to "Buy".

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Sincerely yours,

Peter Wang

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    just out of curiosity, how much it cost to set up your website and how long for development and testing.
    Thank you for your interesting in our web site. ETTVUSA.com development is an on-going process. We design and set up this site in three month, and launched at Janeury of 2005. Sorry that I can't share the cost part with you. But even now, we couniune to add new products and service everyday. We know, that there's a lot still need to improve. And that's our goal also.

Thank you again, and feel free to feedback any comment or question.

Best regards,

Peter Wang

Hi Peter,

Please direct all business correspondences to our email account at spcnet.tv@gmail or send a forum private message and not post publicly at our forum. Our forum should be limited to discussions on productions and artists and not for commercial postings.

thanks!
    -SC