Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Rebecca Wang Yan

So Cute!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.hsw.cn/webimages/attachement/jpg/site2/20090104/000ffe1f79c00acaa19b05.jpg')

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

^ Very cute picture. What a gorgeous mother. Her baby is so adorable. Then again, great genes (at least on his mother's part...not sure about the dad's).

I haven't heard from her in a while. What is she up to? It seems like she's been out of the production world in years.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

she's really cute...I like her sweet voice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflower View Post
    Once again, I have started a post on an actress I know nothing about, yet would like to know something about.

I know that her name is Wang Yan, and she acted a small part in Princess Pearl...other than that, I know squat.

If you have any info on her, pics, anything, please post them here. I'm merely curious about this actress, she's really very pretty.
    She acted a small part in "Romance In The Rain" too as General Lu's early lover.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/gryffindorqueen/hzgg/qpic_pingping.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://lavydrama.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/qinger_xiaojian2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p45/baggio2426/031be.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u213/haejin_jingxin/wang%20yan/Movie03.jpg')

She's absolutely lovely....I love her....
    Btw the pictures at #94 are not from "The so-called marriage", but from her book "perfect mother", "Wan Mei Ma Ma". The book was published last year....

She just took on a new show, "Butterfly Sword". Think she started acting yesterday or something....anyway in this show she's taking up the protagonist, a kinda evil woman who is very powerful....had properties and a fortune..but bad...I'm soooooooo looking forward to it my gosh!!!!
    Last edited by AutumnKit; 11-10-09 at 01:24 AM. Reason: left out somethings

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnKit View Post
    Btw the pictures at #94 are not from "The so-called marriage", but from her book "perfect mother", "Wan Mei Ma Ma". The book was published last year....
    I didn't say the pics were from Suo Wei Hun Yin, just the subsequent link.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnKit View Post
    She just took on a new show, "Butterfly Sword". Think she started acting yesterday or something....anyway in this show she's taking up the protagonist, a kinda evil woman who is very powerful....had properties and a fortune..but bad...I'm soooooooo looking forward to it my gosh!!!!
    That sounds more like an antagonist to me.

OMG!! The first time I came across this old movie...and I found Rebecca in there.
    She was so young and darn darn darn cute back then, lots of high squeaky voices. I find the movie so entertaining, I am so fond of all the characters in it, even the old people are so cool to watch too lol. Such a quick and easy plot but everyone just acted so good on their part.
    It's been so long but I'm still fond of her acting, she played out characters with so many different types of attitudes and they are all very convincing. I first saw her as smart and extremely sweet friend-lady in Princess pearl, then she was a playful troublesome Xiaoyanzi-like in The Four, then she turned to an elegantly weak and shy but also very dark & revenging lady in Wulin Waishi.

Default All about pills. TUFF