Thread: Anyone watched The Dragon Heros?

Default Anyone watched The Dragon Heros?

There are four S'porean actors that I can recognized. Chris Lee, Yvonne Lee, Chen Tian ? (forgot) and Chen Siew Lee (who is she? do you know her English name?).

The HongKong actors are Felix Wong, and two other male character actors. Don't know their names but they have been in many dramas.

China actors, I don't know their names.

Anyways, anyone watched this?

I am into epi 30. I like it. It is very interesting. Strangely, I didn't do a lot of those fast forwards that I used to with some long series.

In the beginning, there is a little blip about how men and dragons were friends and then the drama started off with how they became enemies. At epi 30, they are still enemies.

Oh, I did a search on yesasia and found the names of the China leads. The female is Li Siu Ro. She is really cute in the drama. She is the dragon princess. They made up her eyes so much so she has that dragon eyes look. Very cute.

The other male lead is Ren Quan. He is the prince who is in love with the dragon princess but of course, forbidden love.

But the story is not that simple. It is complicated but yet interesting.

Oops........sorry, I just saw this under the Singapore Series.

Chen Siew Lee = Florence Tan=HSDS Maid disguised ugly who later became Hand Maiden of the Persian Fire Sect.
    She's very pretty and a good actress under-rated back in SG.

Quote Originally Posted by littlestream
    There are four S'porean actors that I can recognized. Chris Lee, Yvonne Lee, Chen Tian ? (forgot) and Chen Siew Lee (who is she? do you know her English name?).

Oh, thank you surferket. Yeap, she is pretty in this drama and I like her with that xiao pai long.

She had a significant role in HSDS and I thought at that time she was China as her acting was totally on par with all the other actors and actresses in that series. She was very natural and very sweet looking.
    Do get that series if you like her.

Quote Originally Posted by littlestream
    Oh, thank you surferket. Yeap, she is pretty in this drama and I like her with that xiao pai long.

Default Yes Yes Yes!!!

i've been cearching for forums on this series!!!

what did u think of the series so far? you know who i hate the most in this series?!! CHRIS LEE!!!! i didnt like his character and i don't like anyone he acts... he just annoys me, and i think hes ulgy!!! hehe...

well, i thought this series actually started out draggy in the beginning, interesting and funny in the middle and draggy towards the end, but i liked the ending, everyone got a good ending!!!

xiao bai long is cute!!!

the king is nasty (ren quan's father is nasty)!! he betrayed his best friend the dragon lord who also helped defeated the other creatures so that the king can rule in peace. so the king captures the dragon lord. before that happened, the dragon lord froze (whats her name?!! the dragon girl?!! i forgot) and she eventually got frozen and lost in the ball for 20 years!

20 years later by accident, a young boy somehow helped broke her free and the lil' dragon befriends him and helps him out, even when his adopted sista is particularly dead... this is the beginning of funny funny scenes!!

i liked the ending song but i on't remember who sang it. do u know where i can download it??

I am watching the show on and off on television. It started by a bit weird, doesn't really appeal to me, but after 20+ episodes I am really starting to like it. I like Shui Ling Long (the dragon girl) as well, she's very sweet looking.

She was trapped for 10 years, not 20. I love this show. I probably wouldn't buy it, but the dialogue is contemporary and quite funny. Great for kids.

is this serie released in Canto or Viet yet? sounds like something i will watch!